Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch not allowing me to log into my Microsoft Account

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch not allowing me to log into my Microsoft Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I tried playing Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch with some of my friends on PC/Xbox and it simply wouldn't let me into my Microsoft account with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by StillKenta, Aug 14, 2022.

1. StillKenta
    StillKenta Guest

Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch not allowing me to log into my Microsoft Account

I tried playing Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch with some of my friends on PC/Xbox and it simply wouldn't let me into my Microsoft account with Error codes Creeper/Crossbow (Code Creeper isn't correct since NO OTHER ONLINE GAME ON MY SWITCH DOES THIS). I've tried logging out of all Sessions in Minecraft's settings. I've Archived and Redownloaded Minecraft Itself, Deleted Save Data TWICE (All in my Switch itself). I've had no issues with this before, and suddenly started now. It works perfectly fine whenever I use my PC for Minecraft Bedrock Edition. Only Switch Bedrock Edition does this.

:)

StillKenta, Aug 14, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

I am eligible to get bedrock edition for free because I bought Java edition in January 2022. How do I set up bedrock edition on my Nintendo switch for free?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

To set up Bedrock Edition on your Nintendo Switch for free after purchasing Java Edition in January 2022, you will need to follow these steps:

Go to your account settings and look for the "Claim your free copy of Minecraft" option.

Select the "Redeem" button next to the Nintendo Switch option.

You will be prompted to enter your Nintendo Switch account details.

Once you have entered your Nintendo Switch account details, the Bedrock Edition will be added to your account.

Go to the Nintendo eShop on your Switch and search for "Minecraft."

Download and install the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

I am eligible to get bedrock edition for free because I bought Java edition in January 2022. How do I set up bedrock edition on my Nintendo switch for free?

Here's a step-by-step guide that may help you locate it:

Go to the official Minecraft website and click on the "Log in" button in the top right-hand corner of the page.

Enter your Mojang account login details and click on the "Log in" button.

Once you have logged in, you should see a navigation menu at the top of the page. Click on the "Games" tab.

In the dropdown menu that appears, click on "Minecraft."

Scroll down the Minecraft page until you see the "Minecraft for Nintendo Switch" section.

Next to the "Minecraft for Nintendo Switch" section, there should be a button labeled "Redeem." Click on this button.

You will then be prompted to log in to your Nintendo account. Follow the instructions to log in to your Nintendo account.

After you have logged in to your Nintendo account, you will be redirected back to the Mojang website. You should see a message confirming that your free copy of Minecraft Bedrock Edition has been added to your Nintendo account.

On your Nintendo Switch, go to the Nintendo eShop and search for "Minecraft." Select "Minecraft" from the search results and click on "Download" to download and install Minecraft Bedrock Edition on your Nintendo Switch.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Just to double check, do you have a Nintendo Switch Online subscription active?

If yes, please try this:

"Turn off your wifi and tap it 2 times and on your wifi and tap it again

Make it again if does work"

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blRYoOkS0AE

If maybe the issue persists, could you try connecting instead a different Microsoft account? Or disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes, connect it and when everything is up and running there. Try again

It seems that this bug is already acknowledged by Mojang team:

https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MCPE-120334
  5. StillKenta Win User

Hello Josef,

It simply won't let me go online via cross-play at all if I don't connect my Xbox account, and I do not have any friends who own Minecraft Bedrock for Switch. I've tried multiple networks, and still nothing. I've checked, any my privacy settings are fine. I have it on PC, and it works just fine and am able to play on the same network, and same Xbox account.

I have no idea what could be causing this... it frustrates me to no end.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this STILLKENTA

I can advise you some things, but if the issue persists the best option would be contact Mojang support.

First, is this error appearing only when you want to join with this friend?
    Are you able to test with a different one? This helps us to isolate the issue.

May I know if you or your friend tried using a different wifi network?

And, you and then have all the privacy settings allowed?
    https://account.xbox.com/Settings
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch not allowing me to log into my Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Nintendo

2. how to get Minecraft bedrock edition on a Nintendo switch if I only have the game card.

in XBoX on Windows
    how to get Minecraft bedrock edition on a Nintendo switch if I only have the game card.: how to get Minecraft bedrock edition on a Nintendo switch if I only have the game card. 3c780b61-63b5-43de-b822-16079df0c985
  3. I'm trying to import a skin into Minecraft Bedrock edition (Nintendo Switch), but the grey...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to import a skin into Minecraft Bedrock edition (Nintendo Switch), but the grey...: I already have the setting to only allow trusted skins turned off. In most tutorials I've watched, people have a grey avatar, when they click the grey avatar, they have the option to upload a...
  4. I can't join servers on my minecraft bedrock nintendo switch it says that i have to have a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join servers on my minecraft bedrock nintendo switch it says that i have to have a...: I need help what should I do ***moved from Windows / Other/Unknown / Gaming *** 99d5447c-5c13-47e5-97d3-1b6e8ecfe26e
  5. I own Minecraft Bedrock on PC. Is it possible to get it on my Nintendo Switch for free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Minecraft Bedrock on PC. Is it possible to get it on my Nintendo Switch for free?: I own Minecraft Bedrock on PC. Is it possible to get it on my Nintendo Switch for free? I was just wondering if I can because I have a computer and a Nintendo Switch....
  6. Hello everyone! I have bought a physical copy of Minecraft Bedrock addition for my nintendo...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello everyone! I have bought a physical copy of Minecraft Bedrock addition for my nintendo...: I already wrote it in the title. do I need to say more? 5339dc0d-0dce-4230-8c18-8cfbdc147bd7
  7. I've purchased Minecraft PE and Minecraft for Nintendo Switch, would I get bedrock edition...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've purchased Minecraft PE and Minecraft for Nintendo Switch, would I get bedrock edition...: I was wondering, if I ever get console edition for minecraft, would I get minecraft bedrock for free if I have mcpe and minecraft for the switch since they're technically bedrock?...
  8. How do I play minecraft bedrock pc with nintendo switch without nintendo online membership?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I play minecraft bedrock pc with nintendo switch without nintendo online membership?: I searched up some things about this question but I don't know how to connect switch to LAN. Please help. 5b9e973d-029a-4427-9ad7-bd395ce9df12
  9. How do I change the Microwave account connected on Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo Switch to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change the Microwave account connected on Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo Switch to...: On my Nintendo Switch, I had this Microsoft account connected to it to play Minecraft. Then , I lost it so I made a new one (this was around 2 months ago). Now I have access to the old account...
  10. Error en Minecraft bedrock realms nintendo switch [Error en Minecraft bedrock realms...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error en Minecraft bedrock realms nintendo switch [Error en Minecraft bedrock realms...: Soy parte de un realm con mods , este como es normal me pide descargar paquetes de recursos pero siempre este me suelta el siguiente error: "Ocurrio un error al descargar los paquetes del...