Minecraft bedrock Error code: drowned

Discus and support Minecraft bedrock Error code: drowned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i just can sign in to minecraft because this error code pops up nor can i login in to mincraft launcher using my xbox account (yes i have tried turing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AleyCool, Feb 9, 2023.

1. AleyCool
    AleyCool Guest

i just can sign in to minecraft because this error code pops up nor can i login in to mincraft launcher using my xbox account (yes i have tried turing on xbox management but i can get the service to start because its stuck on "starting"
    Minecraft bedrock Error code: drowned [​IMG]

:)

AleyCool, Feb 9, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

Hi Kritsanapong

Sorry to hear about that, however, on what device are you specifically?

Though, Mojang advised that if you experience this error, you may need to fully close the game, reset your device, and attempt to log in again.

They have provided it here: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

May I know exactly the device you’re using to play Minecraft?

Please try the steps below.

Restart Minecraft.
    Open the in-game settings.
    Here select your profile.
    Under that, go to the ‘Clear Account Sign in Data’.
    Select and confirm it.
    Restart the game again and sign in to your Microsoft account.
  4. BCSK Win User

Error: Ahogado al intentar iniciar sesión ¿Cómo lo soluciono?

The "error code: drowned" issue in Minecraft Bedrock can often be resolved by following these steps:

1. Ensure you have a stable internet connection.
    2. Double-check your login credentials (username and password) to make sure they are correct.
    3. If you're using a Microsoft account to log in, ensure that your Microsoft account is in good standing and not locked or suspended.
    4. Try restarting the Minecraft Bedrock application and attempt to log in again.
    5. If the issue persists, consider resetting your Microsoft account password and then attempting to log in with the updated password.
    6. If none of the above steps work, you may want to contact Mojang Support or Microsoft Support for further assistance, as the "error code: drowned" issue could be related to server-side problems or account-specific issues.
    By following these steps, you should be able to resolve the login issue and get back to playing Minecraft Bedrock. for further detail: Mickey Minors
  5. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Minecraft erro afogado bedrock

[THE TEXT BELOW IS MACHINE TRANSLATED AND MAY NOT BE AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF THE ORIGINAL POST]

Hi Eglair RibeiroNovais,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums! I am sorry to hear that you struggle with the Minecraft bedrock edition and the Drowned error message. Here is the solution I found on this specific error

Solution: Error Code Troubleshooting – Home (minecraft.net) This explains how to resolve the Drowned error code you are experiencing .

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as “Answered.”
  6. RestinFragments Win User

Unable to sign into Minecraft Bedrock. Error Code: Drowned

Thank you for your response, Renato, however unfortunately I have previously attempted to follow the steps suggested but unfortunately I need to be logged into my account in order to access my profile. As I am unable to sign in, this step is impossible. I have also previously contacted Minecraft support however they responded suggesting that I contact Microsoft as Mojang no longer offer support. Unfortunately, when trying to contact Microsoft about this issue, I was directed to this forum rather than a Minecraft or Microsoft support agent. As you can imagine, the runaround is less than ideal and the frustration of not being able to sign in sadly remains.

Do you or anyone else have any suggestions how I might be able to speak to someone at Microsoft who could potentially help with what appears to be an account issue?
Thema:

1. Minecraft bedrock Error code: drowned - Similar Threads - Minecraft bedrock Error

2. Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...: Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock edition on my PC windows 11? I have already made sure my PC is up to date, has storage, and I'm signed...
  3. How do I fix this error on minecraft bedrock on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I fix this error on minecraft bedrock on PC: I have this error and I dont know how to fix it [img] 5f98d1d1-1e76-4ff3-9c09-afc202fa8fd4
  4. Unable to sign into Minecraft Bedrock. Error Code: Drowned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign into Minecraft Bedrock. Error Code: Drowned: When I attempt to log into Minecraft (Bedrock edition) on PC, I get the following error (also attached as an image) **Failed to Login We could not sign you into your Microsoft account. Access to...
  5. Error downloading Minecraft Bedrock from new Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error downloading Minecraft Bedrock from new Minecraft Launcher: Hi, Hope all is well. I am attempting to download Minecraft Bedrock Edition from the newest version of the Minecraft Launcher and am running into an issue where there is seemingly no progress...
  6. Minecraft bedrock Error code: drowned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft bedrock Error code: drowned: I tried Open the in-game settings and i cant find any Clear Account Sign in Data please help. 40c3b2a3-c09a-4512-a7f3-432d3706a9b0
  7. minecraft bedrock Computer and error Playfab media mismatch - Discovery=prod/20CA2,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft bedrock Computer and error Playfab media mismatch - Discovery=prod/20CA2,...: minecraft bedrock Computer and error Playfab media mismatch - Discovery=prod/20CA2, Playfab=Production how can I solve it 0630029a-4ccf-4f44-ab0c-ccb7d18cd9c8
  8. "Unable to join realm" Minecraft Bedrock error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to join realm" Minecraft Bedrock error: When I open Minecraft bedrock, the first 4-5 times of opening it it will be "Unable to join realms". Only fix is to quit and restart multiple times until it suddenly can join again. No other...
  9. Error code in Minecraft Bedrock Edition, no info online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code in Minecraft Bedrock Edition, no info online.: I'm trying to play Minecraft Bedrock edition with my friend over the internet. We're both playing on windows 10, and neither of us can join each others worlds. I get an error code saying "P2P/SIG...
  10. error when logging out of a microsoft account on ps4 (minecraft bedrock)

in XBoX Accessibility
    error when logging out of a microsoft account on ps4 (minecraft bedrock): Hi, there is a bug that has been going on for a long time in the ps4 version of Minecraft Bedrock. about signing in with a microsoft account. The issue is that when you want to log out it is...