Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Sync-Lock

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Sync-Lock in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I woke up this morning to play some Minecraft, but it wouldn't load so I deleted it and reinstalled it. I knew this would grey out my worlds since I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SaifandRaad, Sep 18, 2022.

1. SaifandRaad
    SaifandRaad Guest

I woke up this morning to play some Minecraft, but it wouldn't load so I deleted it and reinstalled it. I knew this would grey out my worlds since I had done this multiple times for multiple reasons but this all of my worlds wouldn't load and had the message along the lines of, "The world is not fully synced or has been corrupted. Try laying this world on a different console where it is in a good state and try migrating again." or "Could not sync your world data. Would you like to try again?" I saw on the FTP the worlds with the first error had a SYNC_LOCK file. Does anyone know how to fix this.

:)

SaifandRaad, Sep 18, 2022
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Can i transfer worlds from ps4 to xbox series s ?

You can use the Minecraft Realms standard or try the steps below first when transferring worlds.

In Minecraft (Bedrock Version), select the Sync Old Worlds button at the bottom of the worlds list in the Play menu. This finds any worlds on the device from the Minecraft: PS4 Edition and displays them below the button.

Select any of the worlds that are displayed to convert it to the Bedrock edition.

After conversion, the world will show up above the Sync Old Worlds button, along with the rest of your Bedrock worlds.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Minecraft Favorites Pack

4. JayDelgado Win User

Minecarft Random World deletion

Are you talking about a Minecraft world? Also, what version [Xbox one(the old one) or bedrock (the latest one with cross platform)]?. Usually if you're connected to Xbox live, all worlds sync up to the cloud, if you're playing on Minecraft Bedrock edition,
    when you click play, there should be an option at the bottom to sync old worlds.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Bedrock edition worlds

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good night

In Minecraft (Bedrock version), select the Sync Ancient Worlds button at the bottom of the world list in the game menu. ...

Select any of the displayed worlds to convert it to the Bedrock edition.
  6. Geri M. Win User

Hello SaifandRaad,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will be considering your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss those concerns as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Sync-Lock - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Edition

2. My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition: I am gonna keep this short and simple. When I play on a single player world and I have one of my friends join me, when I try to talk to them via chat, they can't see them, but I can see what they...
  3. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  4. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  5. if i have the bedrock edition of minecraft and i use the xbox gamepass can i play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i have the bedrock edition of minecraft and i use the xbox gamepass can i play the...: I currently own the bedrock edition of Minecraft; I would like to know if I could get the java version permanently through xbox gamepass. e5dcc5c6-ac53-467c-a618-eab633ac2011
  6. Help redeeming code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help redeeming code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC: Trying to redeem a code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC. Recieving error message stating that I'm not logged into my account. I have logged in and out various times and tried it through...
  7. PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition Save Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition Save Transfer: Does anyone know if it's against Microsoft's/Mojang's TOS to transfer a PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition world to another account? I asked this question to the Minecraft Help Center and was given...
  8. Problem with Minecraft: Bedrock & Java Edition and Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Minecraft: Bedrock & Java Edition and Minecraft Launcher: Hello, I have recently tried to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition, but the download process is taking too long. I also tried to start up the Minecraft Launcher, but it showed this: "error...
  9. If I buy the Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition, will I need to buy Minecraft for Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy the Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition, will I need to buy Minecraft for Xbox...: I currently have a PC Game Pass. I'd like to give it up and buy Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition. Would I have to buy Minecraft on Xbox Series X|S separately then?...
  10. I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!: Hi, I was playing Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10 with my friends when I was kicked from the realm because my client was outdated. I have looked all over, I have done everything that I could...