Minecraft bedrock edition won't allow me to join realms, but my Xbox settings are set to...

Discus and support Minecraft bedrock edition won't allow me to join realms, but my Xbox settings are set to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When trying to join a realm, I'm prompted with a message reading "You Need Permission," but all the relevant options are set to "allow" already. My... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BitBot440, Apr 29, 2023.

1. BitBot440
    BitBot440 Guest

Minecraft bedrock edition won't allow me to join realms, but my Xbox settings are set to...

When trying to join a realm, I'm prompted with a message reading "You Need Permission," but all the relevant options are set to "allow" already. My Microsoft account is not part of a family, so this can't be parental controls.

:)

BitBot440, Apr 29, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Minecraft bedrock edition won't allow me to join realms, but my Xbox settings are set to allow all.

Hi there!

Are you using an Xbox console? If so, to play online and multiplayer, you must have an active Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Check your subscription if you have one via https://account.microsoft.com/services.
  3. BitBot440 Win User

Minecraft bedrock edition won't allow me to join realms, but my Xbox settings are set to allow all.

I'm not subscribed, but I also don't even own an Xbox, I'm using a computer with Windows 10.
  4. KevinMcIntosh2 Win User

Can’t join Realms anymore on Minecraft

Hi

We have to use xbox Gamertag because we are playing on an ipad (Bedrock edition) & our Minecraft Gamertag is done via xbox. My privacy settings are set to allow invites but since I’ve ended up with 2 Gamertags on xbox account I log in but still come up as
    “Offline” to my friends, so I cannot get their Realm invites or join their game.

Kevin
  5. David Wirsching Win User

I joined a minecraft realm with my friend yesterday but then today when i tried to get back on today it said i needed game pass to join my friends on minecraft now. why is this the case?

To change the Minecraft Realm privacy for everyone, follow these steps:

Sign in to your Xbox account.
    Open the Xbox app and select “Minecraft.”
    Select “Settings” and then “Privacy and security.”
    Select “Change online privacy and security settings.”
    Select “Everyone” to allow anyone to join your Realm, or select “Friends” to allow only your friends to join.
    Save the changes.
  6. CamicaziBoss Win User

Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

Hey there! You're going to need to verify which version of Minecraft you have. There are two on the Xbox One that you could have.

Minecraft: Xbox One Edition is no longer supported. It's playable, but it can't be found in the Store and does not receive updates. This version of the game does not have Realms access.

Minecraft/Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition/Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (All just different names for the same game) is the version with Realms that are cross-compatible.

Java version (only available on PC) is not compatible with Xbox.

If your child's friend has the Realm set up on the correct version of Minecraft, you just need a Gold Subscription. Realm hosts pay the monthly fee to keep the Realm online. The friend will need to invite your friend/add them as a Realm member from their
    Xbox or PC, then your child will receive a little envelope thing on their Minecraft menu. That is the Realm invitation. Once that's accepted, they should be able to join the Realm.
Thema:

1. Minecraft bedrock edition won't allow me to join realms, but my Xbox settings are set to... - Similar Threads - Minecraft bedrock edition

2. My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition: I am gonna keep this short and simple. When I play on a single player world and I have one of my friends join me, when I try to talk to them via chat, they can't see them, but I can see what they...
  3. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  4. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  5. if i have the bedrock edition of minecraft and i use the xbox gamepass can i play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i have the bedrock edition of minecraft and i use the xbox gamepass can i play the...: I currently own the bedrock edition of Minecraft; I would like to know if I could get the java version permanently through xbox gamepass. e5dcc5c6-ac53-467c-a618-eab633ac2011
  6. Help redeeming code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help redeeming code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC: Trying to redeem a code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC. Recieving error message stating that I'm not logged into my account. I have logged in and out various times and tried it through...
  7. PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition Save Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition Save Transfer: Does anyone know if it's against Microsoft's/Mojang's TOS to transfer a PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition world to another account? I asked this question to the Minecraft Help Center and was given...
  8. Problem with Minecraft: Bedrock & Java Edition and Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Minecraft: Bedrock & Java Edition and Minecraft Launcher: Hello, I have recently tried to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition, but the download process is taking too long. I also tried to start up the Minecraft Launcher, but it showed this: "error...
  9. If I buy the Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition, will I need to buy Minecraft for Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy the Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition, will I need to buy Minecraft for Xbox...: I currently have a PC Game Pass. I'd like to give it up and buy Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition. Would I have to buy Minecraft on Xbox Series X|S separately then?...
  10. I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!: Hi, I was playing Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10 with my friends when I was kicked from the realm because my client was outdated. I have looked all over, I have done everything that I could...