Minecraft bedrock edition mash up packs not cross saving

Discus and support Minecraft bedrock edition mash up packs not cross saving in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) on my Nintendo Switch, and i bought the Halo Mash Up pack on it. I also have Minecraft on my Xbox One, and im... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XenobyteZX, Feb 12, 2021.

1. XenobyteZX
    XenobyteZX Guest

Hi, I have Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) on my Nintendo Switch, and i bought the Halo Mash Up pack on it. I also have Minecraft on my Xbox One, and im signed in on both of these platforms. Yet for some reason, i am unable to play the Halo mash up pack on Xbox, despite having bought it on the Switch. I have years of building on one of my worlds, and i cant play it on my Xbox. On top of that, my worlds wont link from platform to platform.

:)

XenobyteZX, Feb 12, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why hasen't any of my DLC from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition transfered over to Xbox One Edition/Bedrock

Bedrock edition of the game does not have those mash up packs. Only Minecraft Xbox One Edition had the mash-up packs, and that version can no longer be purchased on the Xbox. You might still be able to purchase a physical version of that game, whether you will still be able to get the mash-up packs for Xbox One Edition, I do not know.
  3. Georges C. Win User

I got the master chief mash-up on xbox one edition and i have to buy it again on bedrock (Minecraft bedrock)

4. Miletius Win User

Why can't I download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store? (I use a Surface Pro)

Ok, but is the Windows version of Minecraft, Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Cross-Plataform) or Minecraft Java Edition (Only Pc)?
  5. spinmaster 01 Win User

Mojang/Microsoft still wants me to pay even if I originally owned DLC in Minecraft

I'm fine thank you.
    The DLC was bundled with the base game, which is known as the Favorites Pack. The DLC is accessible in the original Xbox One Edition. The problem is that the same content is not accessible to me for the Bedrock/Cross-platform version that came after. My question is will any DLC bundled with the Favorites Pack version of Minecraft: Xbox One Edition transfer over to the Bedrock Edition? Content that isn't affected due to licensing issues.
  6. LucasQuinello Win User

I bought Minecraft Starter Pack from the Microsoft Store but the Minecraft launcher says I don't own Java Edition

Hello dear Gamer, it's a pleasure to help you today.

My name is Lucas O.

I am a gamer and expert on the XBOX platform.

Yes, it includes only Bedrock edition as a base game, but you also get add-ons and 700 Minecoins to use in the marketplace!

This collection includes the Minecraft base game and the Starter Pack build: Greek Mythology Mash-up, Plastic Texture Pack, Skin Pack 1, and Villains Skin Pack. You also earn 700 Minecoins to use in the in-game Marketplace.

Regards,

Lucas O.
Thema:

1. Minecraft bedrock edition mash up packs not cross saving - Similar Threads - Minecraft bedrock edition

2. My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition: I am gonna keep this short and simple. When I play on a single player world and I have one of my friends join me, when I try to talk to them via chat, they can't see them, but I can see what they...
  3. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  4. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  5. if i have the bedrock edition of minecraft and i use the xbox gamepass can i play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i have the bedrock edition of minecraft and i use the xbox gamepass can i play the...: I currently own the bedrock edition of Minecraft; I would like to know if I could get the java version permanently through xbox gamepass. e5dcc5c6-ac53-467c-a618-eab633ac2011
  6. Help redeeming code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help redeeming code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC: Trying to redeem a code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC. Recieving error message stating that I'm not logged into my account. I have logged in and out various times and tried it through...
  7. PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition Save Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition Save Transfer: Does anyone know if it's against Microsoft's/Mojang's TOS to transfer a PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition world to another account? I asked this question to the Minecraft Help Center and was given...
  8. Problem with Minecraft: Bedrock & Java Edition and Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Minecraft: Bedrock & Java Edition and Minecraft Launcher: Hello, I have recently tried to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition, but the download process is taking too long. I also tried to start up the Minecraft Launcher, but it showed this: "error...
  9. If I buy the Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition, will I need to buy Minecraft for Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy the Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition, will I need to buy Minecraft for Xbox...: I currently have a PC Game Pass. I'd like to give it up and buy Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition. Would I have to buy Minecraft on Xbox Series X|S separately then?...
  10. I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!: Hi, I was playing Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10 with my friends when I was kicked from the realm because my client was outdated. I have looked all over, I have done everything that I could...