Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the PS4 won't let me sign into my Microsoft account

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the PS4 won't let me sign into my Microsoft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good day, I need help. I am an owner of Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the PS4, and every time I try and sign into my Microsoft account, it won't let... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarcoManTheMan, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the PS4 won't let me sign into my Microsoft account

Good day, I need help. I am an owner of Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the PS4, and every time I try and sign into my Microsoft account, it won't let me. Every time I click on the button that says "Sign into your Microsoft account",
    a message pops up immediately saying "Oops! looks like we couldn't sign you into your Microsoft account" I have tried restarting the game, nothing. Tried spamming the button, nothing. Tried resetting my PS4, nothing. I even tried deleting the game while having
    all the data uploaded to the cloud, to see if it gave me the opportunity to make a new Microsoft account and hook it up to Minecraft. The "erase all sign in data" button in settings does not work, and I do not know what is wrong. I've tried everything you
    can imagine except deleting the whole game and its files, because I have many worlds I would hate losing. I have tried waiting it out, to see if it might be a server issue, but I've been waiting for several months now, and I doubt that the servers have been
    full since mid-2019. I know that this might not be the best website to ask this on, but I don't know where else to post this. I just cannot enjoy the full game I paid for without being able to log into my account: I cannot play in servers or play with my friends,
    and frankly, I do not know what to do. If you have any idea I have not thought of, please feel free to respond, and thank you.

:)

MarcoManTheMan, Mar 21, 2020
  2. SHUBHAM_DEBNATH Win User

Why can't I join my ps4 friends in minecraft while I'm on nintendo?

Please ensure cross-platform play between Nintendo Switch and PS4 players, all players involved need to be using the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft and have Microsoft accounts. If your friends on PS4 are still using the PlayStation 4 Edition, they won't be able to join you, and you won't be able to join them. Unfortunately, there is no direct fix for this, as the cross-platform play limitations are determined by the game's edition and the platform.

As of September 2021, Sony had relaxed its stance on cross-platform play, so it's possible that Minecraft's Bedrock Edition might have become available for PS4 by now. If this is the case, make sure your friends on PS4 have updated to the Bedrock Edition, and they should be able to join your game using their Microsoft accounts.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Syncing Purchases to PC from Console

Hi ID, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

No, if you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4 and link your Microsoft account with your PS4 account, it will not sync the purchase with the accounts. Minecraft Bedrock purchases are tied to the platform on which they are made. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PC, you will only be able to play it on PC. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4, you will only be able to play it on PS4.

However, there is an exception to this rule. If you buy Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you will also be able to play Minecraft Bedrock on your mobile device. This is because Minecraft Java Edition and Minecraft Bedrock are compatible with the "Minecraft Live" feature.

If you just want to play the Minecraft you paid for on your PC, you don't need to buy Minecraft Bedrock for PS4. You can download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition from the Minecraft website.

Here are some steps to download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition:

Visit the Minecraft website.
    Click on the "Download Minecraft" button.
    Select "Minecraft: Java Edition".
    Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download.
    Once you have downloaded Minecraft: Java Edition, you will be able to play it on your PC.

I hope my answer was helpful and clarified your doubts. do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other problem. have a nice day.

Oskayra
  4. Elias L. Win User

I can't login to Minecraft, why?

Hi there, I was trying to sign into my microsoft account Minecraft PS4 Edition (BedRock Edition) but I can't remember the email and password because I had set the account up about a year and a half ago, I do remember the username I had for the account though.
  5. NicSheppard Win User

Whenever I try to login to Minecraft Windows 10 edition it won't let me.

Whenever I try to login to my Microsoft account on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition it just says failed to log in. It lets me log in to my Microsoft account in Xbox just fine but it wont let me log in on Minecraft for my PC. I recently changed the
    email for my Microsoft account so it that could be a factor in this issue. I attached a photo of what it says whenever I try to login below.
    [​IMG]
    This is a know problem that mojans been working on. Did you happen to try to link to the ps4 bedrock version

No, I didn't link to the ps4 bedrock edition. However my account is linked to the Xbox One bedrock version.
  6. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

i just bought minecraft java and bedrock i can play bedrock but when i try and play java it says buy now but when i click it says already owned and it wont let me download it what do i do?

Hello Georgina, my name is Zahir.

I would assume you are trying to download on a windows pc.

You will have to install the minecraft launcher first.

To play Minecraft: Java Edition, download and install the correct launcher for your operating system. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Java Edition.

To play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, you will need a device running Windows 10 or 11 to download and install the newest version of the Launcher, within which you can launch and play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Minecraft: Bedrock Edition.
Thema:

Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the PS4 won't let me sign into my Microsoft account

1. Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the PS4 won't let me sign into my Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Edition

2. My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition: I am gonna keep this short and simple. When I play on a single player world and I have one of my friends join me, when I try to talk to them via chat, they can't see them, but I can see what they...
  3. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  4. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  5. if i have the bedrock edition of minecraft and i use the xbox gamepass can i play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i have the bedrock edition of minecraft and i use the xbox gamepass can i play the...: I currently own the bedrock edition of Minecraft; I would like to know if I could get the java version permanently through xbox gamepass. e5dcc5c6-ac53-467c-a618-eab633ac2011
  6. Help redeeming code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help redeeming code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC: Trying to redeem a code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC. Recieving error message stating that I'm not logged into my account. I have logged in and out various times and tried it through...
  7. PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition Save Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition Save Transfer: Does anyone know if it's against Microsoft's/Mojang's TOS to transfer a PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition world to another account? I asked this question to the Minecraft Help Center and was given...
  8. Problem with Minecraft: Bedrock & Java Edition and Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Minecraft: Bedrock & Java Edition and Minecraft Launcher: Hello, I have recently tried to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition, but the download process is taking too long. I also tried to start up the Minecraft Launcher, but it showed this: "error...
  9. If I buy the Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition, will I need to buy Minecraft for Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy the Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition, will I need to buy Minecraft for Xbox...: I currently have a PC Game Pass. I'd like to give it up and buy Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition. Would I have to buy Minecraft on Xbox Series X|S separately then?...
  10. I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!: Hi, I was playing Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10 with my friends when I was kicked from the realm because my client was outdated. I have looked all over, I have done everything that I could...