Minecraft Bedrock "Disconnected from server" Between Xbox One and Laptop (On same Wifi if...

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock "Disconnected from server" Between Xbox One and Laptop (On same Wifi if... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Me (on laptop) and my brother (on Xbox one) used to play Minecraft a few times a week right after Minecraft bedrock came out on Xbox. It used to work... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DRAGONiajPax, Dec 20, 2020.

1. DRAGONiajPax
    DRAGONiajPax Guest

Minecraft Bedrock "Disconnected from server" Between Xbox One and Laptop (On same Wifi if...

Me (on laptop) and my brother (on Xbox one) used to play Minecraft a few times a week right after Minecraft bedrock came out on Xbox. It used to work for us all the time. At some point (don't really remember when) it stopped working correctly and sometimes
    when we try to play together it doesn't work.

I click on the world on the friends tab, it goes to the normal" connecting to multiplayer game", waits a few seconds on that screen, but then immediately goes to the "disconnected from server" screen.

I thought it was the 9-year-old laptop I was using, but when I got a brand new gaming laptop we still had the same problem. We don't see any similarities between the times when we can't connect and just try every time we want to play and if it doesn't work,
    we just go do something else. It's getting really annoying and we don't really know what to do about it now.

Extra info

- We are Xbox friends

- It sometimes shows the world under LAN games or friends games

- First time we try to connect we get a "disconnected from server" screen

- Second time we try to connect we get an "Unable to connect" screen

:)

DRAGONiajPax, Dec 20, 2020
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Migrating Minecraft to a new laptop

Hi Anthony. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

The locations you have listed are for different versions of Minecraft. The first location is for Minecraft Bedrock, the second location is for Minecraft Java.

Save data is not compatible between these versions, you need to install Minecraft Bedrock on the new laptop and copy the data to the same location as before.

If the Gamertag is different, you have probably signed into the incorrect Microsoft account. Double-check the old laptop's Xbox profile and account to ensure the correct Microsoft account is being used.

Thanks,s,
    Kyle
  3. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

Minecraft Launcher is the same thing as Minecraft Java! I have issue with Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (Not JAVA EDITION). Do you understand this?
    When i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on my laptop from Microsoft Store it has the latest version but when i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition at another device (PC) from Microsoft store it stuck on 1.17.10 version and don't updating to 1.17.41 version. This is Microsoft Store's problem, it doesn't updating my Minecraft to the last version on my PC.

P.S PC and laptop has Windows 10.
  4. Y0DAMAN20 Win User

Connecting to Hotel WiFi

Set a laptop's Mac address to be the same as the xbox. Leave the xbox off. Open the internet on the laptop and get past the hotel login page. Disconnect the laptop from hotel wifi or Lan cable. Power on the Xbox and connect it to the hotel wifi or lan. I
    had to use the lan cable because I couldn't change the mac address on my laptop wifi port, only the lan port. Then everything worked great. Played Destiny for hours with no problems.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Xbox 360 edition

Java Edition you won't be able to purchase from Xbox. You will need to purchase it from Minecraft .net

If you mean the Bedrock Edition that is crossplay enabled between Windows 10, Xbox One, mobile and Nintendo Switch you will need to purchase the game for each platform.

Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One is available on Gamepass.
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

I can't log into a multiplayer server using MS account

Minecraft for Windows, as it is, cannot be used on Xbox consoles. However, Minecraft for Windows is essentially Minecraft Bedrock Edition, which is the same edition used on Xbox consoles. That's why, for example, the Realms in Minecraft for Windows are the same as Minecraft Bedrock for Xbox consoles. In contrast, Minecraft Java Edition Realms are exclusive to PC and only accept Java Edition players.

This is why most servers, even if they are third-party, have the same player compatibility system. It's highly likely that the server you're trying to access is intended for the Java version of Minecraft. That's why it doesn't allow you to log in from the Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock) edition, while it does allow access from the Java edition of the game.

It's essential to clarify that "Minecraft for Windows" refers to Minecraft Bedrock, but that's how Mojang decided to name it on the PC platform, which can lead to confusion.

I hope this explanation clarifies things for you. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please feel free to ask.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock "Disconnected from server" Between Xbox One and Laptop (On same Wifi if... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Disconnected

2. My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition: I am gonna keep this short and simple. When I play on a single player world and I have one of my friends join me, when I try to talk to them via chat, they can't see them, but I can see what they...
  3. Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...: Basically when ever I go to bring the world to bedrock after transferring it to the one addition it go up to 16 percent then crashes the game 698cce11-900d-49a0-8b20-f58ba80e9854
  4. I can't chat in minecraft bedrock.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't chat in minecraft bedrock.: Whenever I try to chat, it tells me to change my privacy settings, when I do it, it still doesn't let me chat, please help. abb5055e-738d-4021-bdef-25434ee4c0f4
  5. minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?: When I was trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my windows computer, the game was stuck at 34% on the loading screen and sometimes it goes to 40% and then completely freezes. After it stays...
  6. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  7. I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.: we have been playing for days together and it just now started saying “unable to connect to world” I can join other players on xbox but not him on pc, he cant join me either. nothing changed. We...
  8. Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now": So i brought the Minecraft java and bedrock on November 7, 2023 at minecraft.net i play it until today so idk what going on i need help 986f3508-0a08-4ef5-b08f-bd72668b84ce
  9. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  10. My Halloween creeper cape has disappeared in minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Halloween creeper cape has disappeared in minecraft bedrock: It's been a while since I played Minecraft on my phone. When I logged into my Microsoft account, I realized that I no longer had my Minecraft Halloween cover. How do I get my cape back?...