Minecraft Bedrock Dedicated Server Connection Issues

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock Dedicated Server Connection Issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a dedicated LAN bedrock server that at times can't be accessed or even seen by other computers on the same network. Everything multi-player is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StevenJ72, Jan 30, 2022.

1. StevenJ72
    StevenJ72 Guest

I have a dedicated LAN bedrock server that at times can't be accessed or even seen by other computers on the same network. Everything multi-player is enabled, everyone has been able to connect before. All game versions match (updated). We can see each other via Xbox Console Companion. Can't invite to the server, and can't see each other in the game itself. Nothing has changed beyond updating the server and games. Mobile devices are still able to connect, just not the PCs. Everything used to work fine (connections, invites, etc.), now something is broken.

:)

StevenJ72, Jan 30, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hi StevenJ72,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

It really is important for us to get this worked on so you can get back to gaming. However, we found out that this is best supported and answered by the right people. So, we would like to provide you this link where you can submit your concern to Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net).

Since you’ve reached us first, we’ll ensure that your time is worth it please check this related support article to your concern: Player and Server Griefing Issues FAQ.

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I can't use lan to connect from my xbox to my Windows 10 for Minecraft.

I guess you missed this bit: "dedicated Bedrock servers allow players on the
    Bedrock editions of Minecraftto set up their own servers at home on Windows and Linux computers,
    or host their server using a cloud-based service"

You have pay for that service dude.
  4. BirchTree1205 Win User

I can't use lan to connect from my xbox to my Windows 10 for Minecraft.

5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Connecting to new server for minecaft.

Hey Joaquim

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with using a dedicated server on your Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

In regards to this matter, there is an excellent article that I will link
    here
    , that will provide more information on how to use dedicated servers for Minecraft on the Bedrock edition.

There is going to be some third-party software you will potientally have to use, but I would encourage to follow the link above and see if this is able to provide the fix you seek.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

minecraft server question

Hi there Brad, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Specifically, Minecraft Bedrock Edition has Cross-Play with all platforms and devices where the game is available, so you don't have to worry about that aspect.

On the other hand, I recommend subscribing to Minecraft Realms (if by "dedicated server" you weren't referring to that) since this subscription officially allows both you and your daughter to access the world without the person who created it needing to be connected to it. It's basically an official dedicated server:

https://www.minecraft.net/realms/bedrock

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock Dedicated Server Connection Issues - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Dedicated

2. Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC: [img] I clicked to update there, but I have an error. May I need to download the Minecraft Bedrock Version Manager? 9c44a8d7-2049-43ae-8cdd-a581272bccc8
  3. Minecraft Bedrocks Breaks audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrocks Breaks audio: So basically when im using discord and Mincraft bedrock on my computer, it breaks my audio. I no longer have any kind of audio on minecraft while in a discord call. Ive tried troubleshooting this...
  4. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  5. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  6. My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition: I am gonna keep this short and simple. When I play on a single player world and I have one of my friends join me, when I try to talk to them via chat, they can't see them, but I can see what they...
  7. Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...: Basically when ever I go to bring the world to bedrock after transferring it to the one addition it go up to 16 percent then crashes the game 698cce11-900d-49a0-8b20-f58ba80e9854
  8. I can't chat in minecraft bedrock.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't chat in minecraft bedrock.: Whenever I try to chat, it tells me to change my privacy settings, when I do it, it still doesn't let me chat, please help. abb5055e-738d-4021-bdef-25434ee4c0f4
  9. minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?: When I was trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my windows computer, the game was stuck at 34% on the loading screen and sometimes it goes to 40% and then completely freezes. After it stays...
  10. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63