Minecraft Bedrock creating only keyboard lag

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock creating only keyboard lag in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded minecraft bedrock, however, whenever I play it, it creates input lag only through my keyboard which translates through other applications... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thomas King2, Nov 12, 2022.

1. Thomas King2
    Thomas King2 Guest

I downloaded minecraft bedrock, however, whenever I play it, it creates input lag only through my keyboard which translates through other applications such as chrome. Typing is very very slow. The only way I can “fix” this issue is to restart my PC. Whenever I go back into minecraft bedrock after a couple of minutes it happens again.

I would like to note I have played Java edition for many years and never encountered an issue like this. I was also using a realm when this has happened, I have not checked if this is the case on single player worlds but I cannot imagine why that would change anything.

I have turned vsync and I have updated my drivers and with no success.

I thought it was my specific keyboard but my mouse is the same make and does not have the same issue as my mouse works completely fine.

Any ideas on how to solve this?

P.s. I am unsure if I have put this under the correct categories as it is a very specific question

:)

Thomas King2, Nov 12, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Thomas

I can suggest you some things, that could help us to isolate the problem a bit more, please try:

A. Open task manager > select the startup tab > disable all the programs listed there temporarily
    Restart the PC and try again

B. Do a clean boot in your PC and try again
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...

C. Create a new local administrator user in your PC and try from there
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...
  3. Youthfulhal864 Win User

keyboard and mouse support

Hi, very few games on the Xbox One support Keyboard and Mouse

Minecraft Bedrock Edition supports both keyboard and mouse

Games like PUBG, Fortnite only support keyboard for extra buttons
  4. Arminator Win User

DOUBT!

The Xbox can't be controlled by keyboard and mouse through the Stream mode at all. While it's possible in the Minecraft Bedrock Edition to use Keyboard and mouse, all other games don't accept keyboard and mouse input at all.

You might have to try Minecraft, if you can control it via Keyboard and mouse while streaming to your PC.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Need Help accessing the other version of Minecraft after both were given if you only owned one of them?

If it's only Minecraft it means that it is the Minecraft Bedrock Edition that is for Xbox only, the license of Minecraft Bedrock for PC is a different license. This is why we're experiencing the issue, xTCN123x.
  6. HellMark619 Win User

I can't sign into my Microsoft account via Minecraft on ps4

are you trying to login to your Microsoft account via the ps4 browser ? if so then the onscreen keyboard might add a " space or ." when you type your password . as for Minecraft the accounts are different , you will
    need to start a new world when playing .. the cross plays only works on the PC and Xbox bedrock editions of Minecraft
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock creating only keyboard lag - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock creating

2. Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC: [img] I clicked to update there, but I have an error. May I need to download the Minecraft Bedrock Version Manager? 9c44a8d7-2049-43ae-8cdd-a581272bccc8
  3. Minecraft Bedrocks Breaks audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrocks Breaks audio: So basically when im using discord and Mincraft bedrock on my computer, it breaks my audio. I no longer have any kind of audio on minecraft while in a discord call. Ive tried troubleshooting this...
  4. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  5. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  6. My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition: I am gonna keep this short and simple. When I play on a single player world and I have one of my friends join me, when I try to talk to them via chat, they can't see them, but I can see what they...
  7. Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...: Basically when ever I go to bring the world to bedrock after transferring it to the one addition it go up to 16 percent then crashes the game 698cce11-900d-49a0-8b20-f58ba80e9854
  8. I can't chat in minecraft bedrock.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't chat in minecraft bedrock.: Whenever I try to chat, it tells me to change my privacy settings, when I do it, it still doesn't let me chat, please help. abb5055e-738d-4021-bdef-25434ee4c0f4
  9. minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?: When I was trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my windows computer, the game was stuck at 34% on the loading screen and sometimes it goes to 40% and then completely freezes. After it stays...
  10. Is there anyway to figure out what email was used to create a Minecraft bedrock account on PE?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to figure out what email was used to create a Minecraft bedrock account on PE?: I'm trying to help my brother log into his Minecraft account on his new phone but we can't remember the email we used to set it up. We've tried every email that we could think of but none of them...