Minecraft Bedrock Crashing When Accessing Free Gifts in Event

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock Crashing When Accessing Free Gifts in Event in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Any time I have clicked on the free gift section of the Minecraft Marketplace, it has crashed. I have received the last 20 or so gifts just fine but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PlayerZero0, Jan 19, 2023.

1. PlayerZero0
    PlayerZero0 Guest

Any time I have clicked on the free gift section of the Minecraft Marketplace, it has crashed. I have received the last 20 or so gifts just fine but all of a sudden it now just crashes any time I click on the button to see the current set of free gifts. Are they intentionally shutting off access to free gifts now that they don't like the idea of these kind of events anymore?

:)

PlayerZero0, Jan 19, 2023
  2. Axolotl Queen Win User

Can Buy Minecraft Java edition which is currently 25$ to 30$ at https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download From Microsoft rewards points?

No, Minecraft that u can purchase by xbox gift card is bedrock minecraft it is a different version i am talking about java edition minecraft
  3. miaa4 Win User

My order got cancelled which wasn't cancelled.

4. Ralfs Drikis Win User

I got a gift code for Minecraft, however after redeeming it sent me to the "buy now" page and I can't download the game

The code was definitely for PC, it was listed as "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC" in the gift notification email
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

I can't log into a multiplayer server using MS account

Minecraft for Windows, as it is, cannot be used on Xbox consoles. However, Minecraft for Windows is essentially Minecraft Bedrock Edition, which is the same edition used on Xbox consoles. That's why, for example, the Realms in Minecraft for Windows are the same as Minecraft Bedrock for Xbox consoles. In contrast, Minecraft Java Edition Realms are exclusive to PC and only accept Java Edition players.

This is why most servers, even if they are third-party, have the same player compatibility system. It's highly likely that the server you're trying to access is intended for the Java version of Minecraft. That's why it doesn't allow you to log in from the Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock) edition, while it does allow access from the Java edition of the game.

It's essential to clarify that "Minecraft for Windows" refers to Minecraft Bedrock, but that's how Mojang decided to name it on the PC platform, which can lead to confusion.

I hope this explanation clarifies things for you. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please feel free to ask.
  6. Francia J. Win User

I deleted an old game but it won’t show up in “All owned games” now I can’t download it.

Oh, just a friendly reminder though that Minecraft Xbox One Edition is no longer available it was upgraded to Minecraft bedrock edition. Were you able to upgrade before when it was given for free?
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock Crashing When Accessing Free Gifts in Event - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Crashing

2. Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC: [img] I clicked to update there, but I have an error. May I need to download the Minecraft Bedrock Version Manager? 9c44a8d7-2049-43ae-8cdd-a581272bccc8
  3. Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...: Basically when ever I go to bring the world to bedrock after transferring it to the one addition it go up to 16 percent then crashes the game 698cce11-900d-49a0-8b20-f58ba80e9854
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition crashes my computer when entering fullscreen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition crashes my computer when entering fullscreen: My computer keeps crashing whenever I try to put Minecraft Bedrock Edition on fullscreen, I have updated my video drivers, but it still happens. It seems that I have found the event in event...
  5. minecraft bedrock edition crashes when i join a realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft bedrock edition crashes when i join a realm: ive had a problem for a while where if i were to try to join a realm either it hard crashes, meaning the game completly closes, or the textures just dont load, meaning the entire gui is missing,...
  6. crashes from the Minecraft Bedrock server when you click on minimize all windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    crashes from the Minecraft Bedrock server when you click on minimize all windows: Hello everyone, I’ve been playing minecraft bedrock on my PC for a long time, and I have a problem, does the same thing happen to you, when you click on minimize all windows and when you go into...
  7. Minecraft for Windows (Minecraft Bedrock), RTX Resourse Pack worlds crash the game multiple...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows (Minecraft Bedrock), RTX Resourse Pack worlds crash the game multiple...: some context, for starters; this started when RTX came out of Beta and the beta program closed. haven't found a PBR resource pack that this doesn't happen with. happens in windowed, and full...
  8. Minecraft for windows 10 bedrock edition crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for windows 10 bedrock edition crash: when i play this edition , it will crash a lot of time , red screen and quit the game, i reinstall a lot times, it is not fix problem. I reset my xbox app in windows setting it crash again...
  9. Newest Alpha Skip Ahead on my Series S caused instand Crash for Minecraft Bedrock.

in XboX Insiders
    Newest Alpha Skip Ahead on my Series S caused instand Crash for Minecraft Bedrock.: Yesterday i discovered that my Minecraft Bedrock Game crash directly when i try to start it. After many tries like restart Console, hard-power off, reset but keep games and the last try was that i...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Realm Crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Realm Crash: I own a minecraft realm on Bedrock and after a couple minutes of someone joining the realm it crashes the entire game and their game. Although when a friend on xbox joins it is perfectly fine. How...