Minecraft Bedrock bad fps

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock bad fps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I used to have good solid fps whenever playing minecraft, or on a friends server. even with rtx but then i stoppped playing and got rid of my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by crisp_123, Jun 3, 2023.

1. crisp_123
    crisp_123 Guest

I used to have good solid fps whenever playing minecraft, or on a friends server. even with rtx but then i stoppped playing and got rid of my xbox gamepass so now i got it again and suddenly bedrock runs really slow on even the lowest setting, i tried fixing with the vsync and other stuff. i got a good pc and i dont think its the graphics. anyone know how to fix it?

:)

crisp_123, Jun 3, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Crisp_123, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this inconvenience while you try to play Minecraft, let's try to sort this out.
    But before that please answer the following questions:

Is this occurring with more games?
    What are your computer specifications?
    What procedures you tried to fix this excluding lowering the settings and vsync?
  3. ThePurpleMario Win User

Minecraft FPS Stuck At 60 While I'm At Full Screen (Not Happening In Older Windows Versions)

My problem is with Minecraft. In windowed mode, my FPS is crazy, above 200.

But while in fullscreen (Even windowed full screen), my FPS caps at 60, even with Optifine.

I had to ask here, because this is a problem with Windows 10. I'm running 10 Home 1909, the latest release. That doesn't happen with Minecraft Windows 10. Is Microsoft trying to find a way to pull users to Bedrock?

I would appreciate your help :)
  4. Francia J. Win User

Need Help accessing the other version of Minecraft after both were given if you only owned one of them?

If it's only Minecraft it means that it is the Minecraft Bedrock Edition that is for Xbox only, the license of Minecraft Bedrock for PC is a different license. This is why we're experiencing the issue, xTCN123x.
  5. bjbj1091 Win User

Can't redeem minecraft java edition

I also also have the same problem, but I'm not sure if I have the right PC bedrock version because I'm not sure if the minecraft bedrock from the microsoft store is different from the minecraft bedrock that I have on the minecraft launcher
  6. iceyFN Win User

Paid games not transferring to new pc

Minecraft bedrock edition and I didn't have an account it was a bedrock account
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock bad fps - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock bad

2. My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition: I am gonna keep this short and simple. When I play on a single player world and I have one of my friends join me, when I try to talk to them via chat, they can't see them, but I can see what they...
  3. Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...: Basically when ever I go to bring the world to bedrock after transferring it to the one addition it go up to 16 percent then crashes the game 698cce11-900d-49a0-8b20-f58ba80e9854
  4. I can't chat in minecraft bedrock.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't chat in minecraft bedrock.: Whenever I try to chat, it tells me to change my privacy settings, when I do it, it still doesn't let me chat, please help. abb5055e-738d-4021-bdef-25434ee4c0f4
  5. minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?: When I was trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my windows computer, the game was stuck at 34% on the loading screen and sometimes it goes to 40% and then completely freezes. After it stays...
  6. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  7. I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.: we have been playing for days together and it just now started saying “unable to connect to world” I can join other players on xbox but not him on pc, he cant join me either. nothing changed. We...
  8. Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now": So i brought the Minecraft java and bedrock on November 7, 2023 at minecraft.net i play it until today so idk what going on i need help 986f3508-0a08-4ef5-b08f-bd72668b84ce
  9. Minecraft Bedrock edition, extremely low frame rates and overall bad performance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock edition, extremely low frame rates and overall bad performance: Ive been playing minecraft bedrock for a while and have never had any problems with it, recently though it has been impossible to play. Frame rates at a constant 10-20 even on the lowest settings....
  10. i cant connect to the friend world in minecraft bedrock edition( my english was very bad...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant connect to the friend world in minecraft bedrock edition( my english was very bad...: i can't enter friends world in mcpe . i bought in microsoft store. we use the same version (I can access the server but I can't access your world). it says ''unable to connect world'' we have...