Minecraft Bedrock: Able to connect to server but permently locating server.

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock: Able to connect to server but permently locating server. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friends can see me join and leave but I don't join the game. 2f47fbb8-a4c3-449f-be8c-3d1b2c60f040 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sweet Mama De, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Minecraft Bedrock: Able to connect to server but permently locating server.

My friends can see me join and leave but I don't join the game.

:)

Sweet Mama De, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Regina Cappello✔ Win User

Minecraft bedrock servers

If you see this ignore what the microsoft agent says. You can only add different servers on the bedrock andriod or iphone you cant do it on xbox ps4 or the pc version of bedrock minecraft only the phone versions. I played the bedrock minecraft on phone before iphone and android and iphone that has the ability to add servers. Get a phone to be able to add servers aicha t is just a microsoft bot. Basicly just get a phone and buy the bedrock version of minecraft app store or play store and then go to servers you see all the other servers their as ussal and then go down if i remember correctly and it says add server.
  3. SoRoSparrow Win User

Minecraft not working after migration.

Hey there!

Just want to throw some information at you.

So, there are 2 different types of Minecraft. You have the following:

Java edition

In the Java edition of Minecraft, you have to load up the launcher then prompt you with a login, you're also able to make custom servers with also a new folder and following their server creation guides. In the Java edition, you're able to do so much more than Bedrock Minecraft. Unfortunately, Java edition is not able to join windows Bedrock nor Xbox Minecraft edition / Mobile Minecraft Edition. You will need a Mojang account. This does not need a Microsoft account.

Bedrock Edition

In Bedrock Edition, you're able to get this on the Store or the Microsoft Minecraft.

With this, you're not able to make a custom server, though you're able to make a normal multiplayer world. In this multiplayer world, you're able to join Xbox edition of Minecraft and the Mobile version of Minecraft.

You do not need a Mojang account to register, you'll need a Microsoft account.

-------

I do not think you're able to transfer the 2 games, as they're both different. "Java / Bedrock."
    I hope this helps you.

Sparrow
  4. SassieCassie Win User

Is it possible to play with PS4 Minecraft and Java Edition Minecraft together on the same account?

Simply put. No. It is not currently possible to play local multiplayer Java to bedrock Minecraft. (assuming your not running the Minecraft PS4 Edition of Minecraft). Which would still be no. There are plugins for java that allow bedrock clients to connect to java servers but that feature is not on current consoles. Sorry for the inconvenience. Happy gaming!

-Cassie
  5. Omar Obiedatmar Win User

I can't go with friends and servers in Minecraft

I can't go with friends and servers in Minecraft in android bedrock edition
  6. Omar Obiedatmar Win User

I can't go with friends and servers in Minecraft

I can't go with friends and servers in Minecraft in android bedrock edition
Thema:

Minecraft Bedrock: Able to connect to server but permently locating server.

1. Minecraft Bedrock: Able to connect to server but permently locating server. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Able

2. Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC: [img] I clicked to update there, but I have an error. May I need to download the Minecraft Bedrock Version Manager? 9c44a8d7-2049-43ae-8cdd-a581272bccc8
  3. Minecraft Bedrocks Breaks audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrocks Breaks audio: So basically when im using discord and Mincraft bedrock on my computer, it breaks my audio. I no longer have any kind of audio on minecraft while in a discord call. Ive tried troubleshooting this...
  4. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  5. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  6. Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.: I migrated my account a while back and was able to play with my friend who was on switch, I'm playing this version of minecraft:...
  7. Hello , my question is i am not able to login in Minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello , my question is i am not able to login in Minecraft bedrock: I am wanted to know why is this happening 622f5bd7-bd1a-407a-b19c-56c16e7a1a79
  8. I’m not able to play multiplayer on minecraft bedrock edition, all it says is connecting to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m not able to play multiplayer on minecraft bedrock edition, all it says is connecting to...: I have tried to get it to work and is has only 2 times what do i do? 529a2a59-88b5-4c1d-92b0-b458caba2b9c
  9. Are you able to use an Xbox Gift Card to buy Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you able to use an Xbox Gift Card to buy Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe...: Like the title says, I'd like to buy Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe Collection... am I able to purchase it using an Xbox gift card ? 29768152-510c-4529-b0a6-2c1e2e8c8949
  10. i own the minecraft bedrock and java edition pack, but im only able to play bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i own the minecraft bedrock and java edition pack, but im only able to play bedrock: I've tried restarting my computer and everything for a couple days now but it still won't seem to work. [img] [img] 73058466-b91d-4ab0-ba55-ee8f54e9a4e2