Minecraft Avatar Award not Working

Discus and support Minecraft Avatar Award not Working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, I just want to ask about something that is really annoying me. I play Minecraft on Xbox 360 and I like earning the awards for my avatar. But... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Christopher M Myles, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Minecraft Avatar Award not Working

Hey guys,

I just want to ask about something that is really annoying me. I play Minecraft on Xbox 360 and I like earning the awards for my avatar. But I recently tried to get the pork chop t shirt by eating a cooked pork chop. So I made a survival world without host
    privileges on, made a furnace, got some pork from a pig and cooked it and ate it. I got an achievement, "Pork Chop" for "Eating a Cooked Pork Chop". But I didn't get the shirt! This is annoying me as I got the Minecraft Watch award already and I've gotten
    awards in other games. If anyone can help please do! Thanks!

:)

Christopher M Myles, Jul 3, 2018
  2. Onikyto
    Onikyto Guest

I am noticing a similar thing. When i view my avatar from my xbox, it looks normal with the Samurai Kikou armor, when my son looks at my avatar from his xbox, or when i look at it on xbox.com, the armor looks different, more like a spartans

Onikyto, Jul 3, 2018
  3. Judge
    Judge Guest

Have you tried deleting your GamerTag off of the Xbox and then re-download your profile?

Judge, Jul 3, 2018
  4. Wishcatcher
    Wishcatcher Guest

Wishcatcher, Jul 6, 2018
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

6. craigs911 Win User

how to get old thing on my new xbox

avatar awards are saved to your profile you should be able to go to the avatar editor and it should update all of your avatar items and awards. if that dose not work try contacting support -
    http://support.xbox.com/
  7. viva Columbia Win User

Also the only way i can use my awards is using the xbox site :( Which makes no sense in my opinion!
  8. EpicBongZilla Win User

I can't use a reward and I recovered my tag
  9. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Greetings, Jonny Bridge. Can you please create a new thread for us by clicking this link:

forums.xbox.com/.../addpost.aspx
    We'd be more than happy to help. Thanks! :)
Thema:

1. Minecraft Avatar Award not Working - Similar Threads - Minecraft Avatar Award

2. Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC: I want to buy Minecraft on my PC to play online with my friends but I don't know if the Multiplayer function on PC is free or costs extra money. Also, I already own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...
  3. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  4. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  5. Minecraft Username Switching Trouble

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Username Switching Trouble: Hello, I was told to post this here rather than contacting Minecraft Support, as they no longer deal with this kind of problem since the account migration happened. I own two Minecraft accounts...
  6. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  7. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  8. Minecraft multiplayer on my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft multiplayer on my account: Hi there, I would REALLY appreciate some help resolving this, my sons are getting very frustrated with my complete lack of knowledge in this area! Baysically, they have different computers, one...
  9. Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC: [img] I clicked to update there, but I have an error. May I need to download the Minecraft Bedrock Version Manager? 9c44a8d7-2049-43ae-8cdd-a581272bccc8
  10. Where to find Avatar items in Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where to find Avatar items in Minecraft?: Hi, I purchased/downloaded some 'Ender Dragon Wings' for Minecraft in 'Avatar Items', and now we can't find them anywhere (and have downloaded several times). Any idea where to look for them?...