Minecraft available worldwide?

Discus and support Minecraft available worldwide? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I decided I want to play minecraft but not on my pc, and I never tried PE. So, as one does, I openned play stire and typed in minecraft because it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bernyvc, May 20, 2024.

1. Bernyvc
    Bernyvc Guest

So I decided I want to play minecraft but not on my pc, and I never tried PE. So, as one does, I openned play stire and typed in minecraft because it should be there....nothing came up. So I went to google and the first link I saw was for play store, I click it and it does take me to a page I can download minecraft at howerver, directly under the photos it says, "This item is not available in your country". I live in St.Vincent and The Grenadines and have played minecraft before on my pc, so Im wondering how this can be solved. (I tried VPNs but they were no good.)

:)

Bernyvc, May 20, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Bernyvc. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Communities Forum. Unfortunately, as Xbox services are not available in your country, you may not be able to purchase or play games published by Xbox. If your Google Play account is created for St.Vincent and The Grenadines, it won't be available for purchase. I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. SpartanMPCO Win User

Free Thanksgiving DLC

Will it be available worldwide? :)
  4. MosulKnight Win User

Xbox streaming preview

when will it be worldwide available ?
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

FIFA 14 Demo

6. Farscape247 Win User

Reason for price cut deal

How many times do we all have to go over this, the PlayStation 4 is available in 48 countries worldwide and the Xbox One is available in 13 countries worldwide hence the difference in numbers.
Thema:

1. Minecraft available worldwide? - Similar Threads - Minecraft available worldwide

2. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  3. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  4. What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...: I want to change my skin on Mc and I haven't been able to. I was wondering what would happen if I Uninstall minecraft and reinstall it on the same device? I have a table and I don't know how it...
  5. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: i cant download minecraft can you help my pls e9460034-a365-4c2d-86ae-1648bc3ded80
  6. redeemed a code for minecraft, but content isnt available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeemed a code for minecraft, but content isnt available: i received a gift card code for minecraft java & bedrock edition for pc. when i tried to redeem the code, i was taken to this page:...
  7. Minecraft: Java Edition not being available to be even though I already had Minecraft:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Java Edition not being available to be even though I already had Minecraft:...: In late June - early July, I bought my Xbox that included Minecraft: Bedrock edition. Later in 2022, they announced that both Minecraft: Java edition and Minecraft: Bedrock edition were now going...
  8. I downloaded Minecraft Bedrock Before the Java and Bedrock Bundle became available for the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded Minecraft Bedrock Before the Java and Bedrock Bundle became available for the...: I bought Minecraft Bedrock with Xbox Game pass before the Bundle came out for Xbox Game Pass and now I can't play Java. If anyone has a solution please let me know as I want what I downloaded...
  9. Why is minecraft no longer available in Lebanon ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is minecraft no longer available in Lebanon ?: I was trying to buy minecraft today on my pc (windows 11) and when i went to pick my location (Lebanon) it told me that i wasn't available for purchase in my country ( on minecraft.net and on the...
  10. "What is the recommended Minecraft circle generator tool available on Microsoft's website,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "What is the recommended Minecraft circle generator tool available on Microsoft's website,...: Currently I'm using this website https://minecraftcirclegenerator.net/ to create a Minecraft circle generator but i want to know more about circle and how to use in Minecraft game. I'm newbie in...