Minecraft Apple TV Edition - No Fireworks ?

Discus and support Minecraft Apple TV Edition - No Fireworks ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Just wanted to ask why fireworks are not able to be crafted within the Apple TV edition of Minecraft. I seem to be able to make a Fire... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YoungBadaddy, Jul 31, 2017.

  1. YoungBadaddy
    YoungBadaddy Guest

    Minecraft Apple TV Edition - No Fireworks ?


    Hello,

    Just wanted to ask why fireworks are not able to be crafted within the Apple TV edition of Minecraft.

    I seem to be able to make a Fire Charger, but not the rocket using Paper and Gunpowder. Watched a few YouTube videos but still no joy copying what has been done. so I need to know whether it is an issue with my crafting, or just that this edition does
    not have fireworks yet.

    I cannot see anywhere a definitive list of what is on PE and what is on Apple TV, and the main PC version of Minecraft. Is anything like that available which google has not yet found?

    Thanks

    BadAddy

    :)
     
    YoungBadaddy, Jul 31, 2017
    #1
  2. OndoyBahista
    OndoyBahista Guest
    Is it Possible?

    https://support.xbox.com/games/game-titles/minecraft-version-differences

    Playing Minecraft between devices and platforms

    You can play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition with other devices running Minecraft: Pocket Edition, such as Windows 10 and Windows Phone devices.
    If you have Minecraft: Apple TV Edition, you can play locally with other players running a version of Minecraft: Pocket Edition. Visit Minecraft: Apple TV Edition overview
    for more info.

    Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition can only be played with other Xbox 360 consoles on Xbox Live. The Xbox One edition can only be played online with other Xbox One consoles. There is no cross-platform play between the Xbox editions and other editions of Minecraft.
     
    OndoyBahista, Jul 31, 2017
    #2
  3. connexion to xbox live from minecraft apple tv

    I cannot connect to xbox live with the apple tv edition of minecraft. There have been an upgrade of minecraft on my phone and my apple tv version doesn't work anymore
     
    DesertRocher389, Jul 31, 2017
    #3
  4. OndoyBahista Win User

    Is it Possible?

    https://support.xbox.com/games/game-titles/minecraft-version-differences

    Playing Minecraft between devices and platforms

    You can play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition with other devices running Minecraft: Pocket Edition, such as Windows 10 and Windows Phone devices.
    If you have Minecraft: Apple TV Edition, you can play locally with other players running a version of Minecraft: Pocket Edition. Visit Minecraft: Apple TV Edition overview
    for more info.

    Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition can only be played with other Xbox 360 consoles on Xbox Live. The Xbox One edition can only be played online with other Xbox One consoles. There is no cross-platform play between the Xbox editions and other editions of Minecraft.
  5. Amoeba Mucus Win User

    Any idea on Apple TV Edition Better Together Update will come out?

    It's kind of upsetting that you can buy this game, yet for months it's had broken functionality. Can't connect with others on the same network, and can't connect to Realms (which we pay for, but why bother if Microsoft won't update for the Apple TV?). I
    bought a controller especially to play with Minecraft on the Apple TV, and it doesn't work.

    PLEASE UPDATE the Apple TV edition, Microsoft!
  6. LaughingSquid8 Win User

    Minecraft Apple TV Edition

    I have the same issue. The Apple TV produces sound in all other applications so it's a problem with Minecraft.
  7. Amoeba Mucus Win User

    Trouble connecting Minecraft Apple TV edition to iOS PE.

    We have the same issues with the Apple products. They don't seem to be updating the Apple TV or the Mac, and it's dissapointing because we paid the same price for the game that everyone on the PC did, and the Apple TV Minecraft edition wasn't cheap. The
    iOS Minecraft seems to be updated with the 'Bedrock' update, while they are holding back on the Apple TV update to even make them playable with Realms.

    We used to be able to access on Apple TV, but now just have a message where Realms used to be saying "You need to update your game to continue playing Realms.", and yes it is updated, and it's been saying this for months. I need to update? It's Microsoft with
    needs to update the game to be playable NOT ME. And trying to play with friends on the same network now it tries to connect and then disconnects. It's really too bad.

    If I was conspiratorial, I might think they are purposefully not updating the Apple TV or Mac versions of Minecraft for some reason. Hmmm.
  8. pa1blo Win User

    Minecraft Apple TV edition is not working.

    do you try restart the Apple TV???
Thema:

Minecraft Apple TV Edition - No Fireworks ?

Loading...
  1. Minecraft Apple TV Edition - No Fireworks ? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Apple Edition

  2. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  3. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  4. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  5. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  7. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  8. Apple account and Minecraft Marketplace Pass on different devices

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apple account and Minecraft Marketplace Pass on different devices: My kids have Minecraft installed on their iPads, and they all use my Apple account for purchases. I bought the marketplace pass, but I'm unable to use it on all their devices. My kids want to...
  9. Why can't I use Minecraft Bedrock Edition on an Apple MacBook?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I use Minecraft Bedrock Edition on an Apple MacBook?: Why can't I use Minecraft Bedrock Edition on an Apple Mac? It seems like a rip off if I bought Minecraft Java AND Bedrock but I can't play Bedrock. Is this because Microsoft doesn't want you to...
  10. How do I sync up Minecraft worlds when I move to new iPad with new Apple ID?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I sync up Minecraft worlds when I move to new iPad with new Apple ID?: How do I sync up Minecraft worlds when I move to new iPad with new Apple ID? When we originally added Minecraft to our son’s iPad, we had the device set up with our Apple ID. We are finding it...