Minecraft app shows old Xbox tag

Discus and support Minecraft app shows old Xbox tag in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi! I've just buy Minecraft for iOS and register at Xbox Live. Minecraft app generate Xbox tag: "StainedIce36604". I change it to "" after... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AnastasiaMol, Jul 7, 2018.

1. AnastasiaMol
    AnastasiaMol Guest

Hi!

I've just buy Minecraft for iOS and register at Xbox Live.

Minecraft app generate Xbox tag: "StainedIce36604".

I change it to "" after registration, and at Xbox iOS app I see my last tag "".

But at Minecraft iOS app I see old tag "StainedIce36604"

How to fix it?

iOS and Minecraft app have latest updates

:)

AnastasiaMol, Jul 7, 2018
  2. Nemesis X2
    Nemesis X2 Guest
    Minecraft Xbox One

Hi, quick question..... My son has Minecraft Xbox One edition on his account. I game share with my son so have access to the game by default and my daughter could play it when on the downstairs Xbox as my tag would auto sign in. She hadn't played it for months as been obsessed with Fortnight and Roblox and I've since moved out due to divorce. She now wanted Minecraft again but couldn't play as it's my sons game and she now has no link as I no longer auto sign in on that Xbox.

So she can play the game I've purchased an Xbox One version code from CDkeys for her account and thought job done. I'm slightly confused though because it has a separate tile to the original one and just says minecraft, not minecraft xbox one edition as the other one does. Also the game size is about 298mb, compared to 1.3Gb. I was thinking maybe I'd been stitched up with a 360 code on Backward compatibility, but in Games & Apps when I list Xbox One only games it shows both so definitely an XBO version, also when I check the store for Minecraft it only shows the new one, and no sign of the one tagged "Xbox One Edition"....

Can anyone who plays and follows the game shed any light on this? I'd just assume it might be a latest version or something, but what I don't get is the fact it's a much smaller size install.....????

Nemesis X2, Jul 7, 2018
  3. New minecraft friends

I also have 7 year old who likes Minecraft. I hope its okay to add the tag. His tag is .

HungryCoyote5, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Minecraft app shows old Xbox tag

I'd recommend downloading and checking the Xbox App on iOS and seeing if your Gamertag is listed correctly there. Sometimes it can take a while for the name to update across all systems pulling in the latest information. Let us know if the problem persists.

PalmettoBling, Jul 9, 2018
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

I'd recommend downloading and checking the Xbox App on iOS and seeing if your Gamertag is listed correctly there. Sometimes it can take a while for the name to update across all systems pulling in the latest information. Let us know if the problem persists.
  6. Andrew Edmans Win User

Gamertag change not updating on android app

Yes the game pass app shows the updated gamertag no problem. Like I say when I sign in to the app it shows the new tag for 3 seconds then reverts back to the old tag. No idea why and it's frustrating as I want to add friends.
  7. Andrew Edmans Win User

Gamertag change not updating on android app

Thanks. I tried that. And again when I reinstall the app after clearing cache the gamertag shows the new tag for a few seconds then reverts back to my old tag?
  8. Smwutches Win User

People can not find my username on xbox when they search it

I can easily find you in the Console Companion app, but that tag doesn't show elsewhere. If you look at your profile on the Xbox app does it only show that tag or does it show 2 tags?
  9. Allebas Win User

gamer tag

You can try signing out of the Xbox App and the Minecraft app. Then sign back into your Minecraft app and Xbox app. It should show your correct gamertag on the Minecraft app now especially since it was already showing correctly on the Xbox app.
Thema:

1. Minecraft app shows old Xbox tag - Similar Threads - Minecraft app shows

2. Is there a way to disable Shift+Alt+F4 closing Minecraft or other apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to disable Shift+Alt+F4 closing Minecraft or other apps?: I am using Windows 11 keytweak, but don't want to disable shift for typing... Thank you! Does disabling F4 disable that functionality? 283cc28f-bf33-498b-89f1-686d3fad36b0
  3. Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher: I've been trying to install Minecraft for hours now. The Microsoft store will not download the game ir the launcher and I cannot open the xbox app either. I have tried: 1. Uninstalling and...
  4. Can't log into Minecraft due to faulty Xbox app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into Minecraft due to faulty Xbox app.: When I try to log into Minecraft, I get error code: Bat, which apparently means I have to log into the Xbox app. When I download the Xbox app, it looks like it doesn't load properly, only showing...
  5. For some reason my character runs very fast every time I play a map from minecraft pe maps app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some reason my character runs very fast every time I play a map from minecraft pe maps app: *removed for privacy*@gmail.com Move from Microsoft 365 and Office / OneDrive / For home / Android 27c6759d-5ca4-4d5e-94e8-bd55336b30a1
  6. Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock: as the title says i Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock, i have restarted my pc , deleted everything related to the app and restarted...
  7. Signing into Microsoft Store and any similar app (Xbox Live, Minecraft, Mail/Outlook) on a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Signing into Microsoft Store and any similar app (Xbox Live, Minecraft, Mail/Outlook) on a...: Whenever I try to log in to apps like Microsoft Store, Xbox Live, Minecraft, Mail/Outlook etc. with my e-mail that ends with @windowslive.com, I get stuck on the "Just a moment" screen looping a...
  8. Microsoft auto-sign in for xbox app and minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft auto-sign in for xbox app and minecraft: I want to sign into my Xbox account on the Xbox app on my pc but the Xbox app automatically signs into my Pc's email which is a different Microsoft account so I can't access my other Xbox account...
  9. I own minecraft bedrock edition and it shows on xbox app too but it said on the launcher...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own minecraft bedrock edition and it shows on xbox app too but it said on the launcher...: I bought it but it wants me to buy both editions for no reason ( it said ( X ) Something went wrong when i insert a ss a36f96f6-4e88-4289-bbe5-f05b8f77c6b4
  10. Minecraft RTX beta won't show up in the Insiders PC app

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX beta won't show up in the Insiders PC app: As the title states whenever I try to administer what version I'm on the RTX version simply won't show up. I've joined the thing but the relevant version won't show up. Also I can't find any...