Minecraft Account was stolen, customer service is not helping

Discus and support Minecraft Account was stolen, customer service is not helping in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My minecraft account was stolen years ago and every single time I try to get it back through resetting my password or reaching out to customer service,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by katkatkatkatkatkatkat, Jul 28, 2022.

1. Minecraft Account was stolen, customer service is not helping

My minecraft account was stolen years ago and every single time I try to get it back through resetting my password or reaching out to customer service, I can't get far.

I keep on trying to reset my password and every time I do, I try to log in with the new password and it does not work. I cannot figure out if my minecraft account was ever tied to a microsoft account because I bought it all the way back before minecraft was bought out by microsoft. If an actual human can help me instead of a bot, that would be great.

Unfortunately I don't have access to the email receipt anymore. I'm not sure if I deleted it but at this point it's gone.

I can receive change your minecraft password emails but when I try to log in, it doesn't work.

:)

katkatkatkatkatkatkat, Jul 28, 2022
  2. katkatkatkatkatkatka Win User

Hi Lucas,

So the email that used to be used to log into minecraft has a microsoft account. When I log in to the microsoft account specifically, I'm not sure if the account has been migrated. Like I said, I can't figure out how to log into an account to download minecraft.

Honestly, maybe the account was migrated but to a stolen microsoft account? If that was the case, how would I get my game back?
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

If you do not have a purchase proof, there is no way to get Minecraft back. I say this because since you purchased it using a Mojang account, Mojang is responsible for your game license. And since you cannot prove you own the game, Mojang will not give you the game license back. I'm really sorry about this.

And if you can sign in to the Minecraft website with your old Mojang account, the account has not been migrated.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, katkatkatkatkatkatkat. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

First you would need to double check if you had a Mojang account or you already migrated to a Microsoft account. If it was still a Mojang account, there is nothing you can do on Microsoft's side.

If it was really a Microsoft account, may I know how the new password does not work? You receive a link to change the password but when you try to sign in using the new password on Microsoft website it shows as wrong credentials? Or are you trying to use your Microsoft new password on Minecraft website?

Waiting for your reply.
  5. katkatkatkatkatkatka Win User

So I figured out a little big more.

I can now log into mojang on minecraft.net using the email I originally used to log into minecraft back in the day.

It says that I do not own minecraft which is annoying because I bought minecraft back before alpha when it was indev.

Is there anyway to somehow re-get minecraft on my account?
  6. AcquittedPeak43 Win User

STOLEN ACCOUNT - TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

@Ninja -

Yes - believe me, I am painfully aware of the fact that I have to wait until XBL sorts this out. Which again - is completely ridiculous. The customer should not be punished and have to wait while they finish their "investigative process". Which really,
    when it comes down to it, is probably nothing more than "we will get to it when we get to it".

I do on the other hand feel that it is necessary to bring these facts to light so that other customers do not experience the same frustration that I have.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Account was stolen, customer service is not helping - Similar Threads - Minecraft Account was

2. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  3. How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...: My question was how can I sign up for a new Microsoft account on my ps4 because when I sign in it says error/ failed because the account is already connected so I have to use the previously used...
  4. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  5. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  6. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6
  7. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...
  8. My microsoft account on minecraft switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My microsoft account on minecraft switch: Hello, could I know why I am suspended from multiplayer and if not how long until it will no longer be suspended? 700b8bb1-a441-4bd7-a774-9a361a249259
  9. Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account: I'm logged into my account on the launcher, it shows up and everything. When I go to play Java, it says I need to add a username. When I enter the one I already have it says it's in use, despite...
  10. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545