Minecraft account suddenly cannot play multiplayer or access Realms "You cannot play on...

Discus and support Minecraft account suddenly cannot play multiplayer or access Realms "You cannot play on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is adult account, previously have purchased Realms (no longer active, but am trying to resubscribe). I have tried uninstalling Xbox version of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Knique-, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Knique-
    Knique- Guest

Minecraft account suddenly cannot play multiplayer or access Realms "You cannot play on...

This is adult account, previously have purchased Realms (no longer active, but am trying to resubscribe). I have tried uninstalling Xbox version of Minecraft, reinstalling, signing out, signing in (and various combinations of those).

Yesterday, my daughters (setup as a child account) was able to play multiplayer with each other, today they cannot. When I tried to adjust their online privacy settings, I thought that would fix it. It did not.

Then I signed in with my parent account on Xbox, launched Minecraft and I also am getting this error.

Please help!

:)

Knique-, Aug 12, 2020
  2. Animalgril987 Win User

account revered to child account

Yes.

Among others he cannot play Minecraft multiplayer or Realms.
  3. Franz112 Win User

Family Filter App incompatible to device and thus Minecraft Multiplayer is blocked

Thank you so much for your swift response. Unfortunately, it doesn't work. I've Set all the settings to "Friends" except for Video calling. I have restarted the device and still Minecraft says "Due to the setting in your Microsoft account you cannot play Realms..." (translated from German).
    I do not see any setting on that page or in any of the adjacent named "Multiplayer". On the help page (https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us...ealms-Multiplayer-Access-for-a-Child-Account) it says:

"If a member of your family group wants to play multiplayer features in Minecraft, such as Minecraft Dungeons and Minecraft Realms, an organizer can adjust these settings by using the Xbox Family Settings app."

This app is available on Playstore, but not for my Samsung tablet.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Вы не можете играть в Realms из-за используемых параметров [Translation-You cannot play Realms due to the parameters used.]

Hi Hedcraber,

Are you subscribed to access Minecraft Realm servers? You have to pay a separate subscription fee to access the Realms Servers.

Also the age that was initially used when creating the Microsoft account and is tied to your Xbox profile cannot be changed. The age on the Microsoft account is just profile information. Accounts under the age of 13 have multiplayer disabled by default and
    would need a parent account to enable multiplayer.

Look over these two support articles for further information:

5. weaselteat Win User

You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up.

I wanted to play Minecraft PS4 servers but when i signed into my Microsoft account i couldn't play servers because of the message that popped up "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." please help me resolve
    this problem because i have nothing on my account restricting this type of play.

Please send advice quickly as possible.
    I have the same issue with my children’s accounts. No matter what settings I change, they cannot play with me on my realm.

This is infuriating especially since it’s only affecting minecraft. I can play other multiplayer games with them, though.
  6. vadasunshine Win User

Minecraft Realms Purchase Not Working

How whee you able to solve the problem? I have the exact same problem but I was already and adult account and I just cannot access my Minecraft realm
Thema:

1. Minecraft account suddenly cannot play multiplayer or access Realms "You cannot play on... - Similar Threads - Minecraft account suddenly

2. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  3. How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...: My question was how can I sign up for a new Microsoft account on my ps4 because when I sign in it says error/ failed because the account is already connected so I have to use the previously used...
  4. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  5. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  6. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6
  7. Suddenly my java minecraft game is no longer on my microsoft account; "This microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suddenly my java minecraft game is no longer on my microsoft account; "This microsoft...: Basicly when I sign in with my microsoft account that I know I purchased the game with and it was connected with my minecraft account It says I need to buy the game or that I do not own it. I am...
  8. How to get back all my items after I suddenly lost my Minecraft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get back all my items after I suddenly lost my Minecraft account?: I loaded up Minecraft on my Switch and I pressed sign it. It said to open https://aka.ms or something like that and it made me a new account and I lost all my capes, skins and minecoins. I can't...
  9. My microsoft account got deleted on it's own suddenly and I lost my 5 year minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got deleted on it's own suddenly and I lost my 5 year minecraft account.: My microsoft account got deleted for no reason, also you should know the one I am using now is the one that used to be in my previous account. Also I am not sure how my mojang account got...
  10. It suddenly says that my microsoft account doesnt own minecraft even if i had been playing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It suddenly says that my microsoft account doesnt own minecraft even if i had been playing...: Basically i was playing minecraft Java Edition and after a couple of hours i closed my game in order to go to sleep. after a while i opened the game again and tried to log on and at first it said...