Minecraft account suddenly cannot play multiplayer or access Realms "You cannot play on...

Discus and support Minecraft account suddenly cannot play multiplayer or access Realms "You cannot play on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is adult account, previously have purchased Realms (no longer active, but am trying to resubscribe). I have tried uninstalling Xbox version of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Knique-, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Knique-
    Knique- Guest

Minecraft account suddenly cannot play multiplayer or access Realms "You cannot play on...

This is adult account, previously have purchased Realms (no longer active, but am trying to resubscribe). I have tried uninstalling Xbox version of Minecraft, reinstalling, signing out, signing in (and various combinations of those).

Yesterday, my daughters (setup as a child account) was able to play multiplayer with each other, today they cannot. When I tried to adjust their online privacy settings, I thought that would fix it. It did not.

Then I signed in with my parent account on Xbox, launched Minecraft and I also am getting this error.

Please help!

:)

Knique-, Aug 12, 2020
  2. Animalgril987 Win User

account revered to child account

Yes.

Among others he cannot play Minecraft multiplayer or Realms.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Вы не можете играть в Realms из-за используемых параметров [Translation-You cannot play Realms due to the parameters used.]

Hi Hedcraber,

Are you subscribed to access Minecraft Realm servers? You have to pay a separate subscription fee to access the Realms Servers.

Also the age that was initially used when creating the Microsoft account and is tied to your Xbox profile cannot be changed. The age on the Microsoft account is just profile information. Accounts under the age of 13 have multiplayer disabled by default and
    would need a parent account to enable multiplayer.

Look over these two support articles for further information:

4. weaselteat Win User

You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up.

I wanted to play Minecraft PS4 servers but when i signed into my Microsoft account i couldn't play servers because of the message that popped up "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." please help me resolve
    this problem because i have nothing on my account restricting this type of play.

Please send advice quickly as possible.
    I have the same issue with my children’s accounts. No matter what settings I change, they cannot play with me on my realm.

This is infuriating especially since it’s only affecting minecraft. I can play other multiplayer games with them, though.
  5. vadasunshine Win User

Minecraft Realms Purchase Not Working

How whee you able to solve the problem? I have the exact same problem but I was already and adult account and I just cannot access my Minecraft realm
  6. MCP YS Win User

"You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up"

No I cannot play multiplayer in Minecraft
Thema:

1. Minecraft account suddenly cannot play multiplayer or access Realms "You cannot play on... - Similar Threads - Minecraft account suddenly

2. I cannot get into my Microsoft account that I only know the xbox gamer tag for. Minecraft:...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot get into my Microsoft account that I only know the xbox gamer tag for. Minecraft:...: I contacted Mojang and they said you have all the details to my Microsoft account due to the fact that it is on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I only know the Xbox gamertag not the email or password....
  3. Can’t log back in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t log back in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft: I have been having this issue for almost two years now. I accidentally signed out of my Microsoft account on Minecraft and tried to log back in. It keeps telling me that my account is already...
  4. I am trying to locate the account I bought Minecraft with and I was directed here.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to locate the account I bought Minecraft with and I was directed here.: I am trying to play Minecraft on my pc but it says I don't own the game. When I login to minecraft.net it says I own Minecraft: Bedrock Edition. In my order history on accounts.microsoft.com it...
  5. Minecraft on PS5 tells me my Microsoft account is linked to another PSN account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on PS5 tells me my Microsoft account is linked to another PSN account: Obviously, my Microsoft account is NOT linked to any other PSN account. Mojang is playing **** bingo with me posting the same stock replies about "it can't be changed" over and over again. How on...
  6. Microsoft and Minecraft account Hacked and unrecoverable

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft and Minecraft account Hacked and unrecoverable: As of a couple days ago I found out that my microsoft login no longer works. My original login username was just my gmail account, but when I went to go put it in microsoft said it does not...
  7. I have a Minecraft Bedrock account connected to my Microsoft account, but I want to use the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Minecraft Bedrock account connected to my Microsoft account, but I want to use the...: How do I make it so I don't have to use the Bedrock one? I want to keep the account I used for Java, but it keeps trying to make me use the Bedrock account. 73de7aed-a17a-4248-831e-1c75ecb3e1b9
  8. Is it possible to recover my Minecraft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to recover my Minecraft account?: Hello, earlier today I noticed some suspicious activity on my Minecraft account. I had gotten a sign-in notification on my email, I checked to see if everything was alright but the password and...
  9. Minecraft for Mac OS and PC is suddenly pointing to the wrong account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Mac OS and PC is suddenly pointing to the wrong account.: This just happened a few days ago. The game suddenly began to point me to an invalid account. When I attempted to switch accounts so that I can play something other than Demo mode, it directs me...
  10. Suddenly Minecraft account issue (Launcher updates, Win 11 full updated)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suddenly Minecraft account issue (Launcher updates, Win 11 full updated): I normally use an alternative launcher (for years), which logs in to my Microsoft account and grants access to the application to load resources and start Minecraft. Although it seems to go...