Minecraft account sign in help

Discus and support Minecraft account sign in help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello, if I changed the email associated with my Microsoft account that is linked with my Minecraft account could I log into Minecraft with the new... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by A.J.M, Mar 29, 2022.

1. A.J.M
    A.J.M Guest

hello, if I changed the email associated with my Microsoft account that is linked with my Minecraft account could I log into Minecraft with the new email or would I get soft locked out of my account

:)

A.J.M, Mar 29, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

only the old email has the right to the game as it is linked to it.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

it is possible to add a new one, but your product will be linked to the deleted email and you will not be able to access it with the new account.
  4. A.J.M Win User

So is there no way to change the linked email?
  5. Player581052885 Win User

Transfer my minecraft windows 10 to another account

Sign in the Microsoft Store with the old account. Then, install "Minecraft for Windows 10", it should be free. After that, sign out your old account from the Microsoft Store. Open up "Minecraft for Windows 10", then sign in with your new account. You will
    get updates for free if you do the following. I hope this helps.
  6. Zackary Vanosdol Win User

Why is my Windows 10 Signing into my Xbox Account

Good day ! I am an independent adviser here to help you!

This is most likely because Xbox and Windows share accounts between eachother. If you are signing into the same account on Windows as you are on Xbox then you get the same Minecraft version.

Go into the Microsoft store > sign in with your account > go to minecraft. Is it the same minecraft as xbox?
Thema:

1. Minecraft account sign in help - Similar Threads - Minecraft account sign

2. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  3. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...
  4. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  5. Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...: Hi I have brought playstation plus and can play all the game online apart from Minecraft as it asks me to sign into my Microsoft account but then does not bring me to the sign in page it circles...
  6. Can’t sign into Microsoft account from Minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into Microsoft account from Minecraft launcher: Hi I just wiped my windows 10 computer, and I’m trying to play Minecraft. I downloaded the launcher but when I try to sign into my account I get a prompt saying I have to install Xbox. When I...
  7. Minecraft trying to auto sign into a locked account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft trying to auto sign into a locked account: [img] Every time I open my Minecraft launcher it tries to auto sign in to a locked account showing what's in the image when I try to log in. When I hit next it doesn't do anything and just brings...
  8. My Minecraft account just doesn't have a sign in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account just doesn't have a sign in?: Hey guys, was trying to get into my Minecraft account recently (which is fully migrated btw) after a long time of not playing and for some reason the email just doesn't exist anymore? Anyone know...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't): I've had this issue for years and nothing has ever ever helped. When trying to sign in it says "oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected...
  10. Why website signs me out of an account ? (Minecraft Feedback)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why website signs me out of an account ? (Minecraft Feedback): So... I thought of an idea that would fit with Minecraft Bedrock/Java and when I went to `feedback.minecraft.net` I got a logout message... I tried logging in via Microsoft credentials ,Github and...