Minecraft account problem

Discus and support Minecraft account problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The email connected to my minecraft account was changed without me knowing. I have no access to that email, is there a way to fix this? Please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sil Pen, Feb 12, 2023.

1. Sil Pen
    Sil Pen Guest

The email connected to my minecraft account was changed without me knowing. I have no access to that email, is there a way to fix this? Please help

:)

Sil Pen, Feb 12, 2023
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10

Did you get Minecraft on your account or did your brother get Minecraft on his account. Seems like there may be a problem with which account purchased the game.
  3. WhicloxkQT Win User

Mojang - Microsoft

The problem i'm having is that before migrating accounts I installed minecraft and made a new minecraft account under my microsoft name. I would like to delete that, and then migrate accounts
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Minecraft account Problem

Hey Henrique!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

In order to locate the Microsoft account where your Mojang account was migrated, kindly sign in to all of your known email addresses on account.microsoft.com > then go to Payment and billing > Order history.

From there, you will be able to see your Minecraft game transaction. If the transaction can't be found, you will need to check your other Microsoft email addresses under Order history.

Once the Minecraft transaction was found, use the same Microsoft account to sign in to Microsoft Store and install the game Minecraft on your Windows PC device.

Thank you so much for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi MrWaffleDog12, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

You need the e-mail address to start the account recovery process.

For privacy and security reasons, you won't be able to receive this information from Microsoft.

Try searching on all your e-mail inboxes.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Minecraft account problems

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Nicholas

If your Mojang account is already linked to a Microsoft account the last option is fill the account recovery form, in that way you're going to submit a ticket with recovery team, they're going to review the info that you send and reset the account for you if you do it correctly:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Sadly, an account cannot be recovered with the gamertag alone.
Thema:

1. Minecraft account problem - Similar Threads - Minecraft account problem

2. I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account: I play Minecraft pe and when I open it and tap on "sign in" it sends me to the website to sign in for a few seconds then sends me back to Minecraft, I tried deleting and redownloading the game and...
  3. Problem with Microsoft account and minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Microsoft account and minecraft: On November 3rd, I had bought a gift card for minecraft using amazon and redeemed it to get minecraft java and bedrock, it worked fine until yesterday when I tried to open up my launcher but I was...
  4. having a problem with post migrating my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    having a problem with post migrating my minecraft account: i didnt migrate my minecraft account because i never knew we had to so when i got locked out of my account so i tried to post migrate my account(which i know will get rid of my save progress and i...
  5. Problem with Signing in to my Minecraft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Signing in to my Minecraft Account: Hello Microsoft Team, So I have been facing this problem from the first of October. I started Minecraft bedrock edition like I usually do and I noticed something. I saw that my Minecraft was odd...
  6. Problem signing into Microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem signing into Microsoft account on minecraft: I play minecraft bedrock on PS5. When I boot up the game, it tells me to log into my Microsoft account. Half the time, when I click the button nothing happens. When it does work, I login via the...
  7. Minecraft account transfer problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account transfer problems: Hello, i had a minecraft account, but i had to transfer it. My login was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (which is one of my emails) and after transfering it i...
  8. Problem migrating Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem migrating Minecraft account: I've been trying to migrate my old Mojang Minecraft account to a Microsoft account I get to the point where I submit a password for the new Microsoft account, but no matter how long I wait or how...
  9. I have a problem with my minecraft account after transferring it from my mojang account to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with my minecraft account after transferring it from my mojang account to...: The account was transferred a year ago. A month ago I could play minecraft but after some logging minecraft is not on my account d4f092e8-e899-430e-b3e6-c2d45cbd318b
  10. Minecraft account Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account Problem: I migrated my mojang account to a Microsoft account and recently got a new gaming PC. I’m signed into the same account but I don’t seem to have the option of downloading minecraft onto my new...