Minecraft Account Migration

Discus and support Minecraft Account Migration in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I migrated a Minecraft account from Mojang to Microsoft in June of last year. I know the username and Microsoft gamer tag that were used on that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Benjamin Viguerie, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Minecraft Account Migration

I migrated a Minecraft account from Mojang to Microsoft in June of last year. I know the username and Microsoft gamer tag that were used on that account, but I am unable to log in with any of the Microsoft accounts I thought it would be transferred to. If there any way to figure out which Microsoft account the Minecraft account was transferred to?

:)

Benjamin Viguerie, Mar 20, 2023
  2. bowski477 Win User

Transfering minecraft data from one to another microsoft-account

3. Bogdan Romanescu Win User

Hello, my minecraft account got stolen.

My account in minecraft got stolen was migrated on this account they ve changed the email adress on my minecraft acount that was migrated on this **** **** platform.
  4. WhicloxkQT Win User

Mojang - Microsoft

The problem i'm having is that before migrating accounts I installed minecraft and made a new minecraft account under my microsoft name. I would like to delete that, and then migrate accounts
  5. Rostom L Win User

I selected the wrong email Address sign-In to my purchased MCC Halo game in Steam

For your Minecraft game, if you already have migrated your Minecraft account to a Microsoft account, it cannot be undone anymore. It will be permanently linked to the Microsoft account you used on the migration process.
  6. Kikabea100 Win User

My migrated Minecraft account was hacked and I am unable to access it

so there is no way I can't access my migrated minecraft account (I don't remember the email that was created when the account was migrated, only the original email used for the creation of the minecraft account)?
Thema:

Minecraft Account Migration

1. Minecraft Account Migration - Similar Threads - Minecraft Account Migration

2. Minecraft Account Lost After Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Account Lost After Migration: I migrated my Minecraft account on January 2, 2022; I know this because I have the confirmation email for it. When I try to sign in to Minecraft.net with that email through Microsoft, it said my...
  3. How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process: I recently discovered that I am no longer able to play Minecraft using my old Mojang account due to a migration process. It seems that I didn't migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account...
  4. My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...: Hi, I migrated my minecraft profile successfully to my only microsoft account. (see below images) However on Minecraft.net and in the game launcher It says I dont have the game? Please can...
  5. My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...: My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change the migration from that account to this one? So it will let me login via putting this account's...
  6. my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...: Goodafternoon, i have a question about my minecraft account. i tried to login on my pc. but it said that i didnt had the game on that account, i know for sure that i did the migration because i...
  7. I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...: I purchased Minecraft nearly a decade ago. Ever since Microsoft decided to take over and mess things around for no reason I cannot access my game anymore. I followed through with the pointless and...
  8. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  9. Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?: So my minecraft account got stolen few years ago and the guy who stole it migrated the account to microsoft. I recently found out that I finally have access to my email which I had my minecraft...
  10. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e