Minecraft Account Migration- unsure where account went

Discus and support Minecraft Account Migration- unsure where account went in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I migrated my mojang account a few months ago, I'm fairly sure I know which microsoft account I sent it to (its for my child). Java edition is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ReneeWeed, May 23, 2022.

1. ReneeWeed
    ReneeWeed Guest

I migrated my mojang account a few months ago, I'm fairly sure I know which microsoft account I sent it to (its for my child). Java edition is not showing up as purchased as it was before the migration and I'd like to verify I migrated the account to that microsoft account. If it was migrated there I need halp solving the problem.

I own 2 copies of minecraft (one for each child) so there was some confusion during the migration process. Where do I speak to someone at Microsoft about this? I have transaction IDs for both copies, the Java name for the missing copy, and dates of purchase and migration. I just tried to talk to someone on the minecraft site with this information and was told I had to talk to microsoft, but the link they gave me only gives the option to search community answers. Thank you.

:)

ReneeWeed, May 23, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today ReneeWeed

If you have too confirmation about migration progress on the accounts that you're referring.

You can request a call from Microsoft via support site, or also you can use the Get Help app on Windows PC to chat with a Microsoft agent
  3. TheGREATArchy Win User

Mojang Account Migration Issue

Hello Francia,

I am afraid that this did not resolve my issue. I am unsure what you mean when you say to manage my Microsoft account. This account I am replying on and the account I wish to migrate are separate, one being a Mojang account only for Minecraft. I wish to migrate my Minecraft account into a Microsoft one so I do not need to purchase Minecraft again.

4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

can anyone help me get my minecraft back on my microsoft account?

Hey Sierd!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

To answer your inquiries, it is not possible to transfer owned game licenses from one Microsoft account to another even if your account was hacked.

Based on your description, it seems your Minecraft account was migrated to the original Microsoft account where you purchased your Minecraft game.

You can check this link for more information regarding Minecraft account migration:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

In order to locate the Microsoft account where your Minecraft account was migrated, kindly sign in to your Microsoft accounts on account.microsoft.com > go to Payment and Billing > Order History.

From there. check if you have the game Minecraft transaction.

If you have found the transaction, use the same account to log in to the Minecraft launcher.

if you haven't found the transaction it means that is not the account where your Minecraft account was migrated. Check your other known Microsoft accounts' order history.
  5. SammyVS Win User

Issue with Xbox account

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

On the website you have to log in using your Microsoft account that was used in the migration. In the launcher, if you are having problems, remove all accounts and then click add account and login with your Microsoft account.

If you're unsure which account you've migrated, I recommend contacting Minecraft support.
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  6. bowski477 Win User

Transfering minecraft data from one to another microsoft-account

Thema:

1. Minecraft Account Migration- unsure where account went - Similar Threads - Minecraft Account Migration

2. Minecraft Account Lost After Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Account Lost After Migration: I migrated my Minecraft account on January 2, 2022; I know this because I have the confirmation email for it. When I try to sign in to Minecraft.net with that email through Microsoft, it said my...
  3. How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process: I recently discovered that I am no longer able to play Minecraft using my old Mojang account due to a migration process. It seems that I didn't migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account...
  4. My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...: Hi, I migrated my minecraft profile successfully to my only microsoft account. (see below images) However on Minecraft.net and in the game launcher It says I dont have the game? Please can...
  5. My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...: My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change the migration from that account to this one? So it will let me login via putting this account's...
  6. my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...: Goodafternoon, i have a question about my minecraft account. i tried to login on my pc. but it said that i didnt had the game on that account, i know for sure that i did the migration because i...
  7. I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...: I purchased Minecraft nearly a decade ago. Ever since Microsoft decided to take over and mess things around for no reason I cannot access my game anymore. I followed through with the pointless and...
  8. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  9. Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?: So my minecraft account got stolen few years ago and the guy who stole it migrated the account to microsoft. I recently found out that I finally have access to my email which I had my minecraft...
  10. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e