MINECRAFT ACCOUNT MIGRATION ISSUE

Discus and support MINECRAFT ACCOUNT MIGRATION ISSUE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, Hello, About my question, i have problems with minecraft's account migration to microsoft accounts, i bought minecraft i think 2 months ago, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Martin Skalsky, Aug 10, 2022.

1. MINECRAFT ACCOUNT MIGRATION ISSUE

So, Hello,

About my question, i have problems with minecraft's account migration to microsoft accounts, i bought minecraft i think 2 months ago, and now it wants me to migrate it to microsoft account, normal right? but: when buying minecraft, i bought it with my freshly created microsoft account (im logged in here with it), and if i click "get started" button (i use lunar client for Mc) it tp's me to the microsoft login site (small window) and here comes the ISSUE, when i put in my email and password (all checked and pasword is newly reset), i proceed to click "continue" or "login" if you want it, the login window fades away and when i open my Minecraft thinking: lesss goo time to playyy... there is only the same option ("get started"). LIKE NOTHING I DID HAPPENED. Also, there is a button: "sign in with microsoft" and when i click that, in my upper left corner on the lunar iconic background appears the small: "logging in"... and this continues for like half an hour (i then lost my nerves rip my keyboard). So. Does anyone have the same problem or a solution? I really wanna play Minecraft since i bought it for effing 30 dollars... (figured it would be the best to ask on a forum or smthing like this). Thanks,

AshCat36.

:)

Martin Skalsky, Aug 10, 2022
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

How do I change my minecraft account and username data to a different microsoft account?

Hi Uso. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Once a Minecraft account is migrated to a Microsoft account, it is permanently associated with that account. Unfortunately, you can't change this after migrating.

To clarify, you are having issues accessing Minecraft on the account you migrated it to?
  3. bowski477 Win User

Transfering minecraft data from one to another microsoft-account

4. XBF - Tali Win User

Não consigo fazer o login na conta da microsoft pelo launcher do minecraft, está dando erro

[O texto acima é uma tradução automática e pode não ser exatamente o mesmo que o texto original]

Olá IgorVoos,

obrigado por entrar em contato com os fóruns de Suporte xbox. Eu entendo que você é incapaz de jogar Minecraft e está recebendo um erro de migração. A imagem que você listou menciona que você deve migrar sua conta microsoft com uma conta Mojang; você precisará migrar as contas entre si para jogar Minecraft.

Para isso, siga os passos listados aqui: Como migrar sua conta mojang para uma conta microsoft

Se você encontrar algum erro durante a migração de suas contas, você pode visualizar: Minecraft: Java Edition Account Migration FAQ e Microsoft Account Migration Issues and FAQ.

Uma vez que suas contas são migradas, você poderá jogar Minecraft.

Obrigado,

Tali.

[The text above is an automatic translation and may not be exactly the same as the original text]

Hello IgorVoos,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand that you are unable to play Minecraft and are receiving a migration error. The image you listed mentions that you must migrate your Microsoft account with a Mojang account; you will need to migrate the accounts with each other in order to play Minecraft.

To do so, please follow the steps listed here: How to Migrate Your Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account

If you encounter any errors while migrating your accounts, you may view: Minecraft: Java Edition Account Migration FAQ and Microsoft Account Migration Issues and FAQ.

Once your accounts are migrated, you will be able to play Minecraft.

Thank you,

-Tali
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Wrong account for minecraft migration

Hi, I accidentally migrated my Java account into the wrong microsoft account. The account that I migrated it to is compromised and need to switch it, thank you!
    Per https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/4403178607373-Microsoft-Account-Migration-Issues-and-FAQ#h_01GRP8V8EA0TM7H77DFEP1T8B2

I migrated to the wrong Microsoft account. What can i do?

You will need to contact Minecraft Support, and we will review your account.
  6. Bogdan Romanescu Win User

Hello, my minecraft account got stolen.

My account in minecraft got stolen was migrated on this account they ve changed the email adress on my minecraft acount that was migrated on this **** **** platform.
Thema:

MINECRAFT ACCOUNT MIGRATION ISSUE

1. MINECRAFT ACCOUNT MIGRATION ISSUE - Similar Threads - MINECRAFT ACCOUNT MIGRATION

2. Minecraft Account Lost After Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Account Lost After Migration: I migrated my Minecraft account on January 2, 2022; I know this because I have the confirmation email for it. When I try to sign in to Minecraft.net with that email through Microsoft, it said my...
  3. How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process: I recently discovered that I am no longer able to play Minecraft using my old Mojang account due to a migration process. It seems that I didn't migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account...
  4. My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...: Hi, I migrated my minecraft profile successfully to my only microsoft account. (see below images) However on Minecraft.net and in the game launcher It says I dont have the game? Please can...
  5. My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...: My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change the migration from that account to this one? So it will let me login via putting this account's...
  6. my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...: Goodafternoon, i have a question about my minecraft account. i tried to login on my pc. but it said that i didnt had the game on that account, i know for sure that i did the migration because i...
  7. I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...: I purchased Minecraft nearly a decade ago. Ever since Microsoft decided to take over and mess things around for no reason I cannot access my game anymore. I followed through with the pointless and...
  8. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  9. Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?: So my minecraft account got stolen few years ago and the guy who stole it migrated the account to microsoft. I recently found out that I finally have access to my email which I had my minecraft...
  10. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e