Minecraft Account Issue (Website)

Discus and support Minecraft Account Issue (Website) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Currently having an issue where the account I use for Minecraft. The issue is as follows: - Account on https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/msaprofile does... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zindrann, Feb 11, 2023.

1. Zindrann
    Zindrann Guest

Currently having an issue where the account I use for Minecraft.
    The issue is as follows:
    - Account on https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/msaprofile does not show as owning Minecraft

However, I can still play the game via the Minecraft launcher.
    On the launcher, it shows the username as "Zindran6930" but when I click "Manage Account", the account on the website has both a different profile picture, and a different name. The launcher also recognizes my account as active.
    Not sure what's going on or why, but I'm hoping I can get it fixed.

Note: This was an account made around 2011, so it was migrated a couple years back and there were no issues prior.

:)

Zindrann, Feb 11, 2023
  2. iTsFx Win User

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Expert, and I'll do my best to help you.

If your Minecraft account is not showing up on the website but you are still able to play the game, it could be due to a discrepancy between your account information on the website and the information stored in the Minecraft launcher. This issue may have been caused by a recent migration of your account, or by some other issue with the account system.

One thing you could try is logging out of the Minecraft launcher and then logging back in using your username and password. This should ensure that your account information is up-to-date on both the website and the launcher.

If that doesn't work, you could try reaching out to Mojang Support (the company behind Minecraft) for further assistance. They should be able to help you resolve the issue with your account. You can find their support page at https://help.mojang.com/.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Minecraft

The launcher may give you this issue. But please check on the Minecraft website if it shows there that you own Minecraft on this account.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Minecraft

The play demo is a known issue with the launcher that can affect some players. But the username showing on the Minecraft website is different than the one you were playing on your Mojang account? Were you playing Minecraft Java or Bedrock?

And do you see your Minecraft purchases on the Minecraft website on this account?
  5. KyloRen115 Win User

why cant i sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4

I am having the same issue. I can't log into my microsoft account In minecraft on ps4 however, I have no issue logging into my account on the xbox website and Microsoft website so what's the problem and how do I fix it?
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Can't buy coins on Minecraft PE

Hi Anonymous,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Sorry for the issue with buying in game currency for Minecraft. Have you tried on the Microsoft website, or Minecraft site, to purchase them? Also may want to log in on the
    account website and make sure there are no issues with the account. Lastly try rebooting the devices you are trying to purchase on. You can also visit the
    Minecraft forums as the currency is handled by Mojang.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Minecraft Account Issue (Website) - Similar Threads - Minecraft Account Issue

2. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  3. Minecraft account migration issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account migration issues: I purchased Minecraft in 2017, used it for many years. Successfully completed account migration in 2022. But since migration I can't access the game, despite being logged into the account I've...
  4. Microsoft Account Log-In Issue with Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Log-In Issue with Minecraft: I tried to log into Minecraft with my Microsoft account on the website, however it said my account did not exist. It asked me to create a gamertag like the account I had been using was a new...
  5. My migrated Minecraft/Mojang/Java accounts are having issues after returning to the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My migrated Minecraft/Mojang/Java accounts are having issues after returning to the game.: I have three Minecraft accounts. All three were made by me before the merge and I merged them when the time came. However, now that I've come back to the game I discovered that only one merged...
  6. Minecraft migration account issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft migration account issue: Hi, recently i wanted to try and play minecraft again however I seem to have lost access to my original account. When i try login its saying that the account has been migrated however, i'm unsure...
  7. Minecraft account not logging in and connection timed out issues!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account not logging in and connection timed out issues!: I'm playing Minecraft for years and about 3-4 months my Minecraft is having issues like, connection timed out, Account not logging in, Microsoft login website not working,not logging in after...
  8. Log-in issues regarding the Minecraft account Post-migration process

in XBoX Accessibility
    Log-in issues regarding the Minecraft account Post-migration process: Hello, I missed the deadline to migrate my Mojang Minecraft account to Microsoft and I'm currently trying to follow the Post-migration process shown in the homepage. However, when I follow Step 1...
  9. Microsoft Account issue: something went wrong migrating Minecraft from Mojang to Microsoft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account issue: something went wrong migrating Minecraft from Mojang to Microsoft.: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 03be7722-7db4-4edf-a609-2324d5c7ef3a
  10. I’m having issues logging in to Minecraft with my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m having issues logging in to Minecraft with my Microsoft account: I’m trying to sign into Minecraft with my Microsoft account. I used the QR code in Minecraft to get the the Microsoft login screen on my phone web browser. When I sign in on the login screen I’m...