minecraft account has been compromised .

Discus and support minecraft account has been compromised . in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello , I think I've been caught up in some sort of phishing scam as all of a sudden , as I am unable to log into my minecraft account as the password... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Marc-Philippe Adebanjo, Mar 21, 2023.

1. minecraft account has been compromised .

hello , I think I've been caught up in some sort of phishing scam as all of a sudden , as I am unable to log into my minecraft account as the password has been changed and the email has also been changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** from g****** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** , I've been sending account recovery details but they are not helping as I used random details to make this account , which I intend to change once I get it back . is it possible to request an ato or get my account back , I've bought multiple things on this account apart from minecraft , and I'd like to get it back , thanks .

:)

Marc-Philippe Adebanjo, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Marc-Philippe, I'm sorry about what happened to your account.

By your description, your account must have been migrated to Microsoft, as you requested using the online form but it was unsuccessful, contact Xbox support to request the ATO (Account Takeover).

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  3. Paperjoex2 Win User

Account Has Been Compromised

Well Xbox support won't do anything for you. You have to contact your local law enforcement to file for theft of your account and CreditCard information.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Account has been compromised

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Welcome to the community.

Hello Gorioo2868, I am sorry to know that you have lost your account, in such cases the ideal is to make the account recovery by the account recovery form below.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  5. KrisFarrell Win User

My account has been compromised.

How can you complain about Microsofts security when you dont even remember your own details? Quote - "I can't even access the WILD that goes with that gamertag, because i don't remember the password from 3 years ago"

As Gob1zku said, someone sending messages saying they "hacked" and not being able to purchase a sub does not mean your account has been compromised, but to be sure please contact support and raise an investigation.
  6. MisterSwitch Win User

My account has been compromised

Phone 18004MYXBOX and speak with a support agent ASAP.
Thema:

1. minecraft account has been compromised . - Similar Threads - minecraft account has

2. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  3. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  4. Minecraft account has been hacked & now locked out

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account has been hacked & now locked out: My daughters Minecraft account was hacked. We can't get into the microsoft account linked to her Minecraft account anymore. Her microsoft account was removed from my Family account shortly after ....
  5. my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell...: my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell me what to do i tried the microsoft support but it is not working 1bc71b3e-94ed-44e9-8339-2aab49494ec3
  6. Microsoft account with access to Minecraft has disappeared

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account with access to Minecraft has disappeared: I successfully migrated my Mojang account into a Microsoft account on the 8th of June 2022. I last played Minecraft about a year ago. Now today I tried to login in the Minecraft launcher, but the...
  7. My Minecraft account that I have had for 3 years has been hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft account that I have had for 3 years has been hacked: Today I simply went to log in to play my game and I don't have access and apparently they have also changed my email 8ed95a96-d8d7-4b50-a26e-7d387ee7fadc
  8. My Minecraft account has been stolen

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account has been stolen: My outlook account has been stolen so I no longer have access to the Minecraft account connected to it. I do not mind about the email but would like the Minecraft account back if possible. I have...
  9. My minecraft account has been stolen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft account has been stolen: Someone tricked me and stole my account. They made me go through a supposed verification and ended up stealing my account. I need help. What do I do? a34140ce-f555-4fa2-88e3-d7d0bfc70e4c
  10. My Minecraft account has been hacked. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account has been hacked. What do I do?: Earlier today, I logged onto Minecraft only to realize that somebody else had remotely accessed my account and started playing under my account. I've tried resetting my password and logging out of...