minecraft account hacked (was got on microsoft itself not migrated)

Discus and support minecraft account hacked (was got on microsoft itself not migrated) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Heyo so in december of 2022 my minecraft account was hacked the primary alias was a gmail acc i still have acess to the gmail acc i also have the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zerbed zeus, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Zerbed zeus
    Zerbed zeus Guest

Heyo so in december of 2022 my minecraft account was hacked the primary alias was a gmail acc i still have acess to the gmail acc i also have the transaction id of the giftcard i got the acc with and know the ign of the current account how could i recover the account?

:)

Zerbed zeus, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Zerbed zeus Win User

i may not have the current email linked but ill try to get it is there no way to get it back using the transaction id and the current ign and the primary alias of the acc when i had it?
  3. Zerbed zeus Win User

1. [​IMG]
      also it said in the article u sent
  4. Zerbed zeus Win User

yup it has been a microsoft acc since i purchased it after the acc migration started and last time i did contact minecraft and they had told me they coudlnt do anything cause its a microsoft acc and when i contacted microsoft they said they coundt do anything cause its minecraft i need to contact them but 2 days later i had got back the acc at that time so i directly contacted microsoft this time
  5. Zerbed zeus Win User

hey is it possible to get back only the minecraft account using that info?
  6. Rostom L Win User

I would appreciate it, Zerbed. I am afraid that we cannot use your transaction ID or just your IGN to recover a Microsoft account. A Microsoft account is very secured that we cannot simply recover it without knowing the correct information that was linked to it.
Thema:

1. minecraft account hacked (was got on microsoft itself not migrated) - Similar Threads - minecraft account hacked

2. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  3. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  4. Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted: Hello! My son’s Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. He now lost an access to his Minecraft game. We tried to get his account back, but Microsoft suggested to create a new one as an old...
  5. My Minecraft account got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got hacked.: The hacker has changed the account email and password as well as turned on two step verification. I contacted support multiple times and only got it suspended. Is there anything else i can do ??...
  6. Unable to get my hacked account back (minecraft)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to get my hacked account back (minecraft): Hello everyone, I really need help to get my Minecraft account that was hacked a year ago back. The hacker compromised my Microsoft account and changed all the security information. I’ve contacted...
  7. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  8. I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...: My account was hacked, I got it back and signed into minecraft. When I did, I had to make a new username and now it's saying I don't have the game and have to buy it again. Can anyone please help?...
  9. someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name: Some spy broke into my computer and changed the name of my Minecraft Java account, I can't revert it or change it again (because of the 30 days), it's a rare name, and I can't contact support on...
  10. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...