Minecraft Account gone after trying to change password

Discus and support Minecraft Account gone after trying to change password in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Yesterday evening, I tryed to change my password on my microsoft account to get further security for my account. Changing password worked out fine, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sascha Heilemann, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Minecraft Account gone after trying to change password

Yesterday evening, I tryed to change my password on my microsoft account to get further security for my account. Changing password worked out fine, but I wasnt able to login with the password I chose. A while later my Account I tryed it again and it said my account doesnt exist (I was trying to login to minecraft all the time) and after a while it just generated a new Xbox account and my old minecraft account is gone. I created a support ticket about this case with the transaction ID and everything, but I want to ask here if there is anyone with the same experience with some quick things I could try on my own. One thing I noticed at the time I could login with the password I just changed to was that there was some russian mail address listed as a "send a code to this address" option. but it I never clicked it and was able to change the password all the time.

Thanks in advance, Im kinda stressed out about this situation

:)

Sascha Heilemann, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Sascha Heilemann Win User

Thanks for you help, I hope the best, the only thing I can do is take a look at the weaknesses in my security and hope that the support can help me. Have a nice time đź‘Ť
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi Sascha
    Actually, probably that happened. When an account is compromised usually the hacker remove your email and add a different one :c

The help from here is limited for these situations, I hope that Microsoft support can help you to recover the compromised account
  4. Sascha Heilemann Win User

My guess would be that they somehow changed the mail address for my microsoft account, I hope the support can help me out on that, I dont see anything more I can do.
  5. Sascha Heilemann Win User

Just saw that my account was somehow "created" yesterday evening when I tryed to change the password, yet my minecraft account was always on the same mail address I used all the time. This would maybe mean that my account was deleted before that ir something like that.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Exist the possibility that the hacker accessed to your device and they deleted these security notifications.

You can try to recover the account using the methods listed here: (until you receive a response from Microsoft about your request)

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...
Thema:

1. Minecraft Account gone after trying to change password - Similar Threads - Minecraft Account gone

2. Minecraft is gone in my account? How do I get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is gone in my account? How do I get it back?: I bought Minecraft in 2019 and migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft a month or two before the deadline, now Minecraft isn't registered under my Microsoft account and I do not have access to...
  3. My old Minecraft account is gone

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old Minecraft account is gone: I had migrated mojang account by the name of "SausageDude" and im pretty sure i had the gmail that i have to my account that im using right now attached to that account. Later on that account got...
  4. my minecraft account is gone after i changed the password to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    my minecraft account is gone after i changed the password to my microsoft account: I tried logging into Minecraft using my Microsoft account since I had already migrated it a year ago but I didn't remember the password so I changed it. but now it thinks that this is a new...
  5. My Minecraft Java account is gone after making a refund for another account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft Java account is gone after making a refund for another account.: I had a Minecraft java (mojang) account before the migration, then I bought another minecraft java account on the same email before migrating, then there was a refund on the newly bought account....
  6. Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on PS4: My 7 year old wanted to play with her friends. I signed in with my MS account and now all her worlds she built with purchases are locked and everything she purchased is gone including her coins....
  7. My minecraft account is gone !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft account is gone !: When i login to minecraft launcher it tells my that i have to buy the game even though i already bought it years ago, even the bedrock edition that i own is gone from microsoft store , someone...
  8. My Minecraft account is gone... on my Mircosoft Site

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account is gone... on my Mircosoft Site: hey! I've been having some issues with badlion client bc it didnt let me verify my minecraft account (that i own one even though i could play online and offline JAVA edition). Bc of that i loged...
  9. Minecraft Java account and profile gone! Help Please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java account and profile gone! Help Please: In a recent windows update my minecraft java was corrupted on our home PC it appears that it somehow also disappeared from the Windows/Xbox profile and launcher window online so that the java...
  10. Minecraft account gone after changing Microsoft password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account gone after changing Microsoft password: I have just changed my Microsoft password and upon trying to login to minecraft.net using Microsoft account, I managed to sign in but My Minecraft gamertag and game is gone?!?! It asked me for new...