Minecraft Account cannot allow player to play multiplayer even though the parent has approved

Discus and support Minecraft Account cannot allow player to play multiplayer even though the parent has approved in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi everyone! Basically I have came across this problem when I cannot play Minecraft multiplayer. The accounts I have two accounts. account 1 - a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Coderc Codes, Oct 8, 2022.

1. Coderc Codes
    Coderc Codes Guest

Minecraft Account cannot allow player to play multiplayer even though the parent has approved

Hi everyone! Basically I have came across this problem when I cannot play Minecraft multiplayer.

The accounts

I have two accounts.

account 1 - a child account

account 2 - the account which I used to buy Minecraft

At the point of time, I could not use account 2 to play Minecraft and account 1 had no Minecraft linked to it.

Attempting to solve the problem

I got the parent account for account 1 and enabled multiplayer settings for Minecraft for the child account but account 2 was not linked to the parent account so it still could not allow multiplayer.

Anyone knows of a solution to enable multiplayer on account 2 WITHOUT having to buy Minecraft for account 1?

Thanks so much!

:)

Coderc Codes, Oct 8, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today CODERC

Additional information is needed, please answer the following questions :

Where are you trying to play minecraft multi-player?
    On Xbox or PC?
    If it's on Xbox... Do you have live gold in the account that you want to use minecraft?
    In any case, may I know if you tried re-adding the account 2 to the family group but as family organizer instead?
  3. Coderc Codes Win User

I use PC. After re-adding the account 2 to the family group but as family organizer instead, it worked! Thank you so much!
  4. Jay S1928 Win User

Minecraft Multiplayer

is your account Child or Adult generally if the account is set to child your parents will need to allow you to play multiplayer you will need to be 13+ do play multiplayer with out parents approval they will need to access the account from the parent associated
    account and the ywill need to give you the access you need
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Adding friends in minecraft.

You probably have a child account. If you are not yet of legal adult age (usually 18), then you will need the help of your parents.

Your parents need to go to
    https://account.microsoft.com/family
    and sign in with their own adult Microsoft Account.

After they signed in there, they'll have to add your Microsoft Account to the Family.

Then your parent has to go to
    https://account.xbox.com/settings
    . Again the parent has to sign in with their adult Microsoft Account.

Then they should see your account. They need to click on your account and adjust the Privacy settings to at least allow you to see creations of friends.

Then they need to save the settings under the privacy tab, and move to the Xbox One/Windows 10 settings (even though you play on a smartphone).

There your parents need to allow you to play online multiplayer games.

After the settings have been saved there, you need to quit the Minecraft app (depending on which phone you use bring up the list of open apps, and swipe the Minecraft app away to close it).

Then wait about 10 minutes, and start Minecraft again. If necessary, sign out of the Microsoft Account in the game, and sign back in.

That should then apply the new settings and allow you to play multiplayer with friends or everyone (depending on what your parents set up).
  6. jawest78 Win User

downloading content

You cannot play multiplayer while downloading, but most single player games will allow it. It is really up to the developer though and will vary from game to game.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Account cannot allow player to play multiplayer even though the parent has approved - Similar Threads - Minecraft Account cannot

2. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  3. Cannot log into minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into minecraft account: Since microsoft has to be annoying with the customer support and I cannot find an email to send this to, so looks like I have to ask here. I have had issues getting access to my microsoft account...
  4. I cannot switch Microsoft account in Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot switch Microsoft account in Minecraft: Problem: I cannot switch Microsoft account in Minecraft. When try switching to another account, windows prompted to enter the credential, after credential entered, push notification was success,...
  5. I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...: It seems like my Microsoft account is connected to my old ps4 on Minecraft and the ps4 has been lost, so we replaced it and now that we have a ps5 it seems like we cont log into our Minecraft...
  6. Minecraft: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set...: Hello, Long-time Xbox user and Minecraft player. We are using Xbox Family to manage child accounts. Both of my children have an active Xbox Game Pass subscription. Both are playing on Xbox One....
  7. I cannot log into my Minecraft account even though I migrated before the deadline and have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot log into my Minecraft account even though I migrated before the deadline and have...: (Note: This is about the Java Edition of Minecraft.) I cannot log into my Minecraft account even though I migrated before the deadline and have the cape as proof. I have checked my internet and...
  8. How can I log into an outlook account connected to my Minecraft? I cannot log into my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I log into an outlook account connected to my Minecraft? I cannot log into my...: I have all the answers to my security questions but it will not allow me to reset any password. I don't want to lose my Minecraft account. 9585a127-6e58-447d-b67f-9c8f1d161633
  9. cannot log into minecraft microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot log into minecraft microsoft account: hi everyone, when i try to log into my vanilla minecraft launcher i get the following error code: Error Code: 0x80004005 code: Eroded Badlands. A file that the Windows Product Activation (WPA)...
  10. Minecraft- Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft- Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up: At my wits end here. I just bought Minecraft in the xbox store. I've set all my privacy settings to allow, and I don't have a child account, but I can't play minecraft multiplayer. It says "Cannot...