Minecraft 32-bit stuck on loading bars windows 11
Discus and support Minecraft 32-bit stuck on loading bars windows 11 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey there! So im having issues with my minecraft, im using the 32bit version because i have issues with renderdragon. Not using the launcher just the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AakarshPathania, Mar 3, 2022.
Thema:
Minecraft 32-bit stuck on loading bars windows 11
Loading...
-
Minecraft 32-bit stuck on loading bars windows 11 - Similar Threads - Minecraft bit stuck
-
Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft
in XboX InsidersMake a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]... -
Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?
in XboX InsidersWill the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments] -
Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend
in XboX InsidersGiving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments] -
Minecraft godzilla won't install. Error says: check back in a little bit we're having...
in XBoX Games and AppsMinecraft godzilla won't install. Error says: check back in a little bit we're having...: Minecraft godzilla won't install. Error says: check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now c6300a54-0cb6-43f9-b2a4-aa3845d8b4d3 -
I need to log in in Microsoft for minecraft bit I forget te paswoord and e-mail I used
in XBoX Games and AppsI need to log in in Microsoft for minecraft bit I forget te paswoord and e-mail I used: I need to log in in Microsoft minecraft bit I forget what e-mail and paswoord i used f6e40c66-81bb-46b1-921a-3ca06228bca2 -
Stolen Minecraft account (a bit complicated)
in XBoX AccessibilityStolen Minecraft account (a bit complicated): For a while my account had been working after I deleted my old email, at some point it stopped working which I had thought was due to the upcoming account migration, but I had no luck in doing so.... -
HELP! Error when adding friend to Minecraft “Try again in a bit something went wrong”
in XBoX Games and AppsHELP! Error when adding friend to Minecraft “Try again in a bit something went wrong”: I am getting an error when trying to add a friend in the Xbox app for Minecraft. It says “Try again in a bit. Something went wrong”. I changed all the privacy settings to basically allow... -
I want to get out of beta minecraft. But I'm a bit scared to delete my game.
in XboX InsidersI want to get out of beta minecraft. But I'm a bit scared to delete my game.: I know you have to delete minecraft in order to get out of beta. But im afraid I might accidentally delete all my stuff. When I was about to delete mincraft, it said "Uninstall all" or "Cancel." I... -
How do you fix the 'Coming Soon' bit on the Minecraft Servers? (Nintendo Switch)
in XBoX Games and AppsHow do you fix the 'Coming Soon' bit on the Minecraft Servers? (Nintendo Switch): Whenever I go to the Servers tab on Minecraft, it always has a 'Coming Soon' sentience on it. As far as I know, there isn't an update that is supposed to be coming to affect the Servers. How do I...