Minecraft 1.19 is crash when launched

Discus and support Minecraft 1.19 is crash when launched in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sorry,I'm a Chinese,my English is not ***. 我英文一般般,如果 会中文尽量看中文. I bought Minecraft:Java Edition,I like it.But after 8/13,I can't play it.When I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mrknvoid, Aug 29, 2022.

1. Mrknvoid
    Mrknvoid Guest

Sorry,I'm a Chinese,my English is not ***.

我英文一般般,如果 会中文尽量看中文.

I bought Minecraft:Java Edition,I like it.But after 8/13,I can't play it.When I launched it,it looks not fine,after 5 seconds,it crashed.

我购买了Minecraft的Java版, 为我很喜欢Minecraft。但是从8/13开始,我 为一些意外 法使用了。当我启动它的时候,它没有响应,看着就很不正常, 秒后就崩溃了。

But Minecraft:Bedrock Edition or Minecraft:Java Edition(No mod loaders) don't have any problem,only Minecraft 1.19 with Fabric and some mods is not fine.

但是Minecraft基岩版和Minecraft的Java原版没有任何问题,仅仅是安装了Fabric和基于Fabric的一些Mod的版本会报错并且崩溃。

Log file/日志文件:

# # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x00007ff8478264da, pid=17324, tid=8328 # # JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (17.0.2+8) (build 17.0.2+8-LTS-86) # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (17.0.2+8-LTS-86, mixed mode, sharing, tiered, compressed oops, compressed class ptrs, g1 gc, windows-amd64) # Problematic frame: # C [ig11icd64.dll+0x5a64da] # # No core dump will be written. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows # # If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit: # https://bugreport.java.com/bugreport/crash.jsp # ......

This day,I installed some update/那一天我安装的更新:

KB 5012170

KB 5016990

KB 5016987

KB 5015807

KB 5016404

KB 5016405

:)

Mrknvoid, Aug 29, 2022
  2. aarav909090 Win User

Minecraft 1.19 makes surface pro 7 keyboard send T and space

When I launch Minecraft 1.19 and join minehut then after a while, it bugs out my keyboard and when I press t/space, it sends both. Same problem with . , / and > ,?

Now, I am scared to even launch mc.

I go into the UEFI like 3 times and then its fixed

I am on latest windows 10 version, Surface type cover black (not signature cover)
  3. E.J. Paras Win User

I have Java Edition but it just says "Play Demo".

Can you explain in detail what would happen when I delete "Minecraft versions", "Accounts and Cache" and "Microsoft Store local cache"

And can you explain what "Minecraft versions" are? like are they 1.18? 1.19? or is it Minecraft: Java Edition, Minecraft: Bedrock
  4. Fifouu Win User

Blue screen when launching minecraft

This isn't working...

All your Step work and only minecraft 1.19 and above doesn't work
  5. jamesmoormann Win User

Microsoft store apps say "This app cant open"

I downloaded the update and restarted but only non game-pass games launched except Minecraft. Sea of thieves and Forza horizon still only launch and sit on the first loading screen forever and then crash with no errors.
  6. Medatur76 Win User

Minecraft Xbox Launcher Crashes My Computer

We understand that you are trying to launch Minecraft Launcher when it crashes and displayed an error message "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION." We would like to let you know that there is a known issue regarding the Minecraft Launcher, please check here: Minecraft Launcher on Game Pass for PC Known Issues.
    Well, your almost right, its not the launcher thats having problems, its the game its self. Where I click play everything goes normaly then when the game is done preparing, then I get the crash
Thema:

1. Minecraft 1.19 is crash when launched - Similar Threads - Minecraft crash launched

2. Minecraft modded keeps on crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft modded keeps on crashing: I'm playing on 1.20.1 forge and every time i try to run it i get exit code 1 even without mods, i tried reinstalling java and watched a lot of tutorials but nothing works crash logs:...
  3. Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...: Basically when ever I go to bring the world to bedrock after transferring it to the one addition it go up to 16 percent then crashes the game 698cce11-900d-49a0-8b20-f58ba80e9854
  4. Minecraft Crash issue when typing commands

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Crash issue when typing commands: I wonder if someone can help or at least shead some light on what the issue may be. The situation is this. Minecraft / Bedrock on Xbox X been working fine, my son uses it so we can play together...
  5. Minecraft crash code -1073741819

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crash code -1073741819: My minecraft game keep crashing randomly when I play the game, any fixes? Minecraft Java 1.12.2 RX6600xt Windows 11 64-bit AMD Adrenalin Drivers 23.12.1 f3dcfa4d-efd4-414b-850a-44b959059fa7
  6. Multiplayer Minecraft Server Keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer Minecraft Server Keeps Crashing: For the last couple of weeks my Minecraft server will crash after a few minutes of playing on my friends server. My wifi connection is fine and stable, as is my friends but whenever a lag occurs...
  7. Minecraft installer crashes when opened reading "File system Error (-1069586941)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft installer crashes when opened reading "File system Error (-1069586941): The Minecraft launcher had been running fine until one day it started to throw this error. It seems to be associated with the gamepass even though ive never used one. I am logged into the same...
  8. Minecraft 1.17-1.18 (Java Edition) crash on my computer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 1.17-1.18 (Java Edition) crash on my computer.: I've tried with multiple launchers (including the official one), modded and unmodded. The window shows up very briefly before crashing. No logs are generated for the crash. 1.16 and 1.19 (and...
  9. Hi all. I just tried to launch Minecraft on my laptop but it keeps crashing. Can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi all. I just tried to launch Minecraft on my laptop but it keeps crashing. Can anyone help?: Hi all. I’ve tried to launch Minecraft on my laptop but it keeps crashing. Can anyone help? Thanks. Stv bcc75a49-e175-4373-9ed3-8b3db3bbee4d
  10. Minecraft 1.18 and above will not launch and will crash my computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft 1.18 and above will not launch and will crash my computer: Every time I try to launch Minecraft 1.18 and above (1.19 included) it either gives me a download error or will crash my computer. Nothing has worked so far to fix this, I've tried reinstalling...