Minecraft 基岩版 1.18 設定檔跑掉
Discus and support Minecraft 基岩版 1.18 設定檔跑掉 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 自從我在google play上更新我的Minecraft(1.18)之後 我的設定檔就一直重設 例如視角大小 操作方式 帳號登入 等設定 初步猜測也許遊戲是把我的設定檔存在手機的快存 為當我重新開機 或是 飽電之後 他就會跳掉 (以上皆為猜測 我想請問我該做什麼... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 阿龍龍, Jan 5, 2022.
Thema:
Minecraft 基岩版 1.18 設定檔跑掉
Loading...
-
Minecraft 基岩版 1.18 設定檔跑掉 - Similar Threads - Minecraft 基岩版 設定檔跑掉
-
no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??
in XboX Insidersno mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an... -
Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft
in XboX InsidersMake a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]... -
Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?
in XboX InsidersWill the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments] -
Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend
in XboX InsidersGiving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments] -
Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersCannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no... -
Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire
in XboX InsidersMinecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &... -
Minecraft基岩版相關問題
in XBoX Games and AppsMinecraft基岩版相關問題: 如果我擁有Minecraft基岩版的PC版,我是否也擁有手機版,另外如果我擁有的話,我要如何不用額外付費就能下載遊戲 e1aebd15-7ef6-419a-bb65-3371563d9e5b -
已经购买minecraft基岩版的账户如何使用minecraft教育版
in XBoX Games and Apps已经购买minecraft基岩版的账户如何使用minecraft教育版: 注意:我要的是原版的,不是网易代理的 我购买了我的世界基岩版,想玩教育版,但是没有学 账号,请问怎么玩到教育版?而且不要让我去官方下载,官方我试过,一访问就404 实在不行就给我一个学 账号,或者把Education Collection的模组包发给我(.mcpack),没钱冲minecoin。 ***moved from Microsoft 365 / office /... -
Minecraft 基岩版第三方伺服器 定位伺服器時閃退[Minecraft Bedrock Edition third-party server crashes when...
in XBoX Games and AppsMinecraft 基岩版第三方伺服器 定位伺服器時閃退[Minecraft Bedrock Edition third-party server crashes when...: 如題,其他服務器沒事,就那個有事,其他人也進的了, 入服務器剛到定位服務器時就閃退,求解 [Translation - Minecraft Bedrock Edition third-party server crashes when locating the server] 52dd0405-4eee-4c87-8be4-0568196b2767