Minecraft 1.18, some kind of rendering issue?

Discus and support Minecraft 1.18, some kind of rendering issue? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried some things but nothing makes sense. I ran Minecraft just as it was with the same system specs before: RTX 3060 12GB Ryzen 5 5600X 32GB... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by waspduel, Jul 3, 2022.

  1. waspduel
    waspduel Guest

    Minecraft 1.18, some kind of rendering issue?


    I have tried some things but nothing makes sense.

    I ran Minecraft just as it was with the same system specs before:

    RTX 3060 12GB
    Ryzen 5 5600X
    32GB vengeance pro 3200 Mhz

    there are these lines/rendering issues that apply to every version i start optifine on and to every shader i put in it.

    anyone ever had this problem and has a fix?

    Btw another thing to note is that before i bought minecraft on a new account it worked fine but i have no acces to the old account for now.

    anyway Thanks.

    :)
     
    waspduel, Jul 3, 2022
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Minecraft 1.18, some kind of rendering issue?

    Minecraft is now at version 1.19.1 so I would patch the game and try again
  3. EndriXhesi Win User

    minecraft lancher

    why i cant open minecraft

    it says error and shows me this file

    C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\assets\indexes\1.18.json
    and 1.18.json
  4. RaúlLópez6 Win User

    minecraft lancher

    Yo tamien ocupo ayuda me sale este código cuando intento iniciar maicraft Error al descargar un archivo.

    Nombre: 1.18.json

    URL: https://launchermeta.mojang.com/v1/packages/a1a84fa35d2f98a5a9457b1a30a927c1c8c13856/1.18.json

    Detalles del error: HTTP server doesn't seem to support byte ranges. Cannot resume.

    Nombre del archivo en el disco: 1.18.json

    Ruta: C:\Users\LENOVO\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\assets\indexes\1.18.json

    Existe: File
  5. MitchEllis1 Win User

    microsoft store/xbox app error code 0x80073cf3

    Help I can’t update to the newest version (1.18) of minecraft it keeps saying this same code and I don’t know how to fix it
  6. E.J. Paras Win User

    I have Java Edition but it just says "Play Demo".

    Can you explain in detail what would happen when I delete "Minecraft versions", "Accounts and Cache" and "Microsoft Store local cache"

    And can you explain what "Minecraft versions" are? like are they 1.18? 1.19? or is it Minecraft: Java Edition, Minecraft: Bedrock
Thema:

Minecraft 1.18, some kind of rendering issue?

Loading...
  1. Minecraft 1.18, some kind of rendering issue? - Similar Threads - Minecraft kind rendering

  2. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  3. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  4. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  5. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  7. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  8. I kind of need help with minecraft feedback.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I kind of need help with minecraft feedback.: Whenever I log Onto my microsoft account on minecraft feedback, It just goes back to the menu as If I never signed In, not even a sign of any crashes or glitching. It's so weird and It's...
  9. Can’t receive or accept invites of any kind on Minecraft

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t receive or accept invites of any kind on Minecraft: No matter what device or consle i use my microsoft account/Xbox gamer tag is buged. I cant accept realm invitations friends dint show up online and any driect invites dont even reach my game....
  10. can griefing on minecraft get you any kind of ban

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    can griefing on minecraft get you any kind of ban: can doing this get any perm ban or be enforced at all or can you do want you want because you paid for the game 3770a433-63d7-42b9-a346-77b9e3571ba1