minecraft 1.18.3104.70 stops loading at 83%

Discus and support minecraft 1.18.3104.70 stops loading at 83% in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, My son's xbox today updated minecraft to 1.18.3104.70 but now it stops loading at 83%. We have attempted hard reset and power disconntected,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xbox PMM, Apr 30, 2022.

  1. Xbox PMM
    Xbox PMM Guest

    minecraft 1.18.3104.70 stops loading at 83%


    Hi, My son's xbox today updated minecraft to 1.18.3104.70 but now it stops loading at 83%. We have attempted hard reset and power disconntected, deleting saved game data, deleting game and reinstalling however the issue persists, always at 83%. He is able to access minecraft 1.18.3104.40 on his windows 10 laptop

    :)
     
    Xbox PMM, Apr 30, 2022
    #1
  2. Xbox PMM Win User

    minecraft 1.18.3104.70 stops loading at 83%

    Hi - Thanks: Reset / keep games-apps didn't work. Reset / delete everything did! Reinstalled minecraft and it is working. Reinstalling other games apps now.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    minecraft 1.18.3104.70 stops loading at 83%

    Hi! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    He could try this, uninstall the game, then Try to restore keeping games and apps, please be sure that you know your account email and password:

    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

    Select Reset console.

    On the Reset your console screen, you'll see three option use this one, be sure you remember the email and password of you're accounts:

    Reset and keep my games & apps. Use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. In some cases, if a corrupt game file is causing the issue you're troubleshooting, you may have to choose Reset and remove everything, but you should always start with Reset and keep my games & apps
  4. Dragos Barbu Win User

    Problem downloading Minecraft

    No, no error message - it just stops downloading at 83%.

    I did another console reset and tried again, but the same happens...
  5. WaRM anD SNUGGY Win User

    Minecraft freezes after "Initializing Server"

    I've stopped playing minecraft ever since I couldn't load my world. its been a week or 2 since. I've spent a lot of time on this world.
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

    Minecraft load from DVD graphic stucks at 83% after the newest console update

    Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is Vinicius.

    I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

    Hey Hubs_, how are you today? Hope you're well.

    Hubs_. can you give more detail about what's happening exactly?

    Thank you.
Thema:

minecraft 1.18.3104.70 stops loading at 83%

Loading...
  1. minecraft 1.18.3104.70 stops loading at 83% - Similar Threads - minecraft 3104 stops

  2. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  3. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  4. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  5. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  7. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  8. A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems

    in XboX Insiders
    A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems: Many people have had problems on the xbox insiders hub where they cannot find the minecraft tab to play minecraft previews. I have found a solution. If you download it from the xbox app onto your...
  9. ¿Gamepass para jugar online minecraft?

    in XboX Insiders
    ¿Gamepass para jugar online minecraft?: Porque o quien decidio que minecraft deberia tener como gamepass garantizado para poder jugar con amigos es verdad que les gusta facturar mas ,se les subio o que no entiendo la nesecidad, me lo...
  10. Xbox/Microsoft, & $10.00 Minecraft Gamertags...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox/Microsoft, & $10.00 Minecraft Gamertags...: Recently I've realized that in order to change your gamertag on Minecraft you have to pay $10 to do so. Well, the first change is free. But, they don't really go out of their way to make it well...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. Minecraft version 1.18.3104.70