Minecraft 1.13.0.13 on Oculus Rift S

Discus and support Minecraft 1.13.0.13 on Oculus Rift S in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; After minecraft beta updated to 1.13.0.13 the game does not display properly on oculus rift s. All mobs are floating up the air and the player avatar... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by alwSmokE, Sep 16, 2019.

1. alwSmokE
    alwSmokE Guest

After minecraft beta updated to 1.13.0.13 the game does not display properly on oculus rift s. All mobs are floating up the air and the player avatar is in the way of the view. I have tried reinstalling the following: nvidia drivers, minecraft windows
    10, and minecraft oculus.

:)

alwSmokE, Sep 16, 2019
  2. AirNebula732 Win User

Hey there I see your having issues with minecraft here is a link to their support just incase you need support from them

https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/emails/new

Hope this helps
  3. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Minecraft Windwos 10 ( Oculus Store ) Nur Testversion[Minecraft Windows 10 is asking to be repurchased and not recognizing purchase entitlement.]

[Associate is using a translator application. Please be aware that poor grammar and incorrect syntax may occur]

Hi JanHerrman2,

Thank you for confirming this for me. I will reach out to the Minecraft team to verify if the Oculus version of Minecraft allows users to play it on Windows 10 without the need to use VR. Which Oculus Rift are you using as well? Is it the original Rift, Rift S (both connect to a PC), or the Oculus Quest, Oculus Go? The reason I am asking is that there is a different version of Minecraft for these headsets. I appreciate your patience, thank you, and have a great day.
  4. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Minecraft Windwos 10 ( Oculus Store ) Nur Testversion[Minecraft Windows 10 is asking to be repurchased and not recognizing purchase entitlement.]

[Associate is using a translator application. Please be aware that poor grammar and incorrect syntax may occur]

Hallo JanHerrman2,

Vielen Dank, dass Sie dies für mich bestätigt haben. Ich werde mich an das Minecraft-Team wenden, um zu überprüfen, ob die Oculus-Version von Minecraft es Benutzern ermöglicht, sie unter Windows 10 zu spielen, ohne VR verwenden zu müssen. Welche Oculus Rift verwendest du auch? Ist es die ursprüngliche Rift, Rift S (beide verbinden sich mit einem PC) oder die Oculus Quest, Oculus Go? Der Grund, warum ich frage, ist, dass es eine andere Version von Minecraft für diese Headsets gibt. Ich schätze Ihre Geduld, danke Ihnen und habe einen schönen Tag.
  5. GetOuttaMyTree Win User

Windows 10 Mağazası'nda 2 Minecraft var [Translation-There are 2 Minecraft in Windows 10 Store]

Windows 10'daki Minecraft, Windows Karma Gerçeklik ve Oculus Rift aygıtlarında da çalışır ve bildiğiniz ve sevdiğiniz tüm Minecraft özelliklerini destekle
    Google kullanarak çeviri yaptım. Umarım doğru cevap vermişimdir

[Translation-

Minecraft on Windows 10 works on Windows Mixed Reality and Oculus Rift devices and supports all the Minecraft features you know and love

I made a translation using Google. I hope I answered correctly]
  6. JPep715 Win User

Waterfowl Hunting on Xbox One

With the RoomAlive project MS has been working on or oculus rift
Thema:

1. Minecraft 1.13.0.13 on Oculus Rift S - Similar Threads - Minecraft Oculus Rift

2. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  3. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  4. Minecraft Username Switching Trouble

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Username Switching Trouble: Hello, I was told to post this here rather than contacting Minecraft Support, as they no longer deal with this kind of problem since the account migration happened. I own two Minecraft accounts...
  5. I'm having a hard time getting Minecraft on my Oculus quest 2. And I need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having a hard time getting Minecraft on my Oculus quest 2. And I need help.: Plz help I have no clue what im doing at this point. 98872063-348f-4c46-9281-612955096585
  6. Xbox Site Won't launch App(minecraft oculus update)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Site Won't launch App(minecraft oculus update): So I'm on https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/minecraft-for-windows/9nblggh2jhxj?rtc=1 because I wanted to download the oculus update for bedrock edition. But the problem is, whenever I click...
  7. Minecraft on Oculus Quest 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft on Oculus Quest 2: When will minecraft come to oculus quest 2 or will it ever come i have been waiting for a while now and i want to know. af7094d1-12c4-4ec3-974a-9942a4bea6b6
  8. Minecraft For The Oculus Quest 1 and 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft For The Oculus Quest 1 and 2: Hi there Microsoft, (Xbox User) here throwing a suggestion out. What if we have Minecraft on the Oculus Quest 1 and 2? Think of it, we already have Gear,Rift and more. Wouldn’t it be nice to play...
  9. Xbox sign in for Minecraft Oculus Rift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox sign in for Minecraft Oculus Rift: Since you bought Minecraft, can we have Xbox sign-in for Oculus Rift Edition? cc31adaf-b241-458c-99ac-67bb54aff560
  10. problem with my oculus when i use minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with my oculus when i use minecraft: hello , I have a problem when I want play to minecraft with oculus rift . if i go at home of my oculus and i play de game (mincraft only) all is all right for the beginning and 20 seconde after...