Minecpins not loading in

Discus and support Minecpins not loading in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday, I bought the 5.99 tnt bundle. The minecpins didn't load in so I exited and re opened the app. It's didn't work. I waited a bit didn't work.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TBContinued7682, May 26, 2023.

1. Minecpins not loading in

Yesterday, I bought the 5.99 tnt bundle. The minecpins didn't load in so I exited and re opened the app. It's didn't work. I waited a bit didn't work. Then Ithought it was a visual error so I tried buy something. For a second it sent me to the buy minecoin screen but immediately sent me back but I didn't own the pack. I assumed that was also a visual error so I waited over night to today. Still not there. Please help.

:)

TBContinued7682, May 26, 2023
  2. TBContinued7682 Win User

Minecpins not loading in

Also, if anyone from the mojang team sees this, please help solve the issue. I'm desperate and this isn't the first time I've bought minecpins so Ik how things usually go + I trust you Minecraft and Microsoft so pls just help
  3. BrettHawk Win User

GTA 5 Loading Loading Loading

This isn't a network issue but i can still help. you may need to re install your GTA installation disk if that doesn't work then you should refer to another forum.
  4. guyinpa75 Win User

Will it have many expensive DLC ?

Look for loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads of DLC for this game. They will bleed us dry if we choose to keep shelling out the cash.

Best way to stop it, is to stop buying the DLC. Money speaks heck of a lot louder then randoms like us on the forums.

DLC is getting WAAAAAAAAY out of hand with games anymore.
  5. DarkOvcharka Win User

Constant Game Freezing

Xbox.com forums keep freezing. If you try to load these pages, it just keeps loading and loading and loading...
  6. czuczors Win User

i cant load fallout new vegas

Load an autosave from main menu. When that is done and loaded, press start, choose load, then load actual game save you wan to play. This will get you around that issue with game not loading.
Thema:

Minecpins not loading in

1. Minecpins not loading in - Similar Threads - Minecpins loading

2. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  3. Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?: It just started yesterday. So i turned on my PC and i load up the xbox app and for some reason, it doesn't work. So i try to do it with my Game Bar. Doesn't load either. So i went to my settings...
  4. Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go...: Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go any further 8ae293ef-5999-4495-9889-30302d7eb6a3
  5. Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...: Any idea on how to fix? If it helps, it occasionally just blacks out for a second or two. Its not the TV because streaming stuff on it works completely fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  6. Xbox social widget not loading

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox social widget not loading: Hi, usually chat with my friends on Xbox. On PC, I usually use Xbox Game Bar's widget Xbox Social to chat. But after a long time not using, I started chatting again. But unlike before, the widget...
  7. HoloLense2 stuck on windows loading screen and not booting.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HoloLense2 stuck on windows loading screen and not booting.: My hololense 2 is stuck on windows loading screen, it stays there for a few minutes and then crashes. It does not detect my fingers and/or hands. I have tried to hard reset it. Need help...
  8. Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...: Ive tried to do everything I know when it comes to factory resetting the whole Xbox with and without games. Its strange as a he white screen only happens when I try to load into an actual game. If...
  9. Xbox Series X fan on while Xbox series x is in shutdown mode and it updates or loads a game??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X fan on while Xbox series x is in shutdown mode and it updates or loads a game??: I have an Xbox Series X and I noticed when I put it in Shutdown Mode to load games in the background or updates, the fan spins, but slower, then after the download or updates finishes, the fan...
  10. candy crush jelly wont load

in XBoX on Consoles
    candy crush jelly wont load: candy crush jelly wont load 3b373e47-f441-4189-a84d-d078029ac07a