Mildly frustrated

Discus and support Mildly frustrated in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Excuse my little rant. It's been 3 days now. I have been having problems with battlefield 4, I either get put in an empty lobby saying waiting for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TW1ST3D N00B, Jan 4, 2014.

1. TW1ST3D N00B
    TW1ST3D N00B Guest

Mildly frustrated

Excuse my little rant.

It's been 3 days now. I have been having problems with battlefield 4, I either get put in an empty lobby saying waiting for other players and or it says can't find server.

I also remembered when booting up Call of duty ghost it got stuck on fetching online profile. So I did a hard reboot, unplugged the power. I did a test on Ghosts and I can find matches on there. But it did not improve my luck on BF4.

Is anyone else having this problem? I seen a youtube video that said some are having problems with the wifi on the Xbox one? I don't think that's my problem since I can get matches on Ghost and I can view the store with games and movies.

I am starting to get frustrated because I pay for online, plus I feel like my money for BF4 is for nothing because I haven't been able to play it for at least 3 days now.

Anyone else having this issue? Is it EA servers?

:)

TW1ST3D N00B, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Strange Console Behavior....

Well... after getting frustrated, to put it mildly, I caved and game MSFT another $300 of my hard-earned dollars and purchased a 360S last night. This is now my SIXTH console since launch day.... can anyone beat that count???

Also, are the slim models known to be any more stable?

GrannyPan7ies22, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Sideshow Jed
    Sideshow Jed Guest
    The Last Maharaja: Season Pass Content in name only

I have the Assassin's Creed: Syndicate season pass. However; I am prompted to purchase the Last Maharaja from the store, and get a charge confirmation when I try to download from the in-game store. The latter, incidentally, recognizes that I have the season
    pass. Tried downloading it through game management, but it isn't recognized. I am mildly frustrated.

Sideshow Jed, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Mildly frustrated

Everyone is having issues with bf4. The game is very buggy and everyone knows about it...

Customgamer18, Jan 4, 2014
  5. M8 its not you xbox one,your xbox one is working fine,its a waste of time re booting,resetting your router or anything like that,I for one am extremely p***** off about spending £100 on bf4 and it to be in its current state,its gone past 6 weeks now and
    still EA and DICE,yes im blaiming dice to now ,are feeding us bull crap about this server bo llocks.

The game now is just as bad as defiance was on the 360.EA/DICE are upsetting so many people at the moment, roll on thursday,I cannot wait to get back on ghosts,even with infinity wards bs,at least I wont be paying 40 quid extra to queue for a game.

xPsycoticBreakx, Jan 4, 2014
  6. CAMARO Xlll
    CAMARO Xlll Guest
    Yep it's not your console. Everyone has the same issues. I hear using the server browser on the smart glass instead of quick match can help some but everyone is still getting these issues.

CAMARO Xlll, Jan 5, 2014
  7. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    You'll find a lot of people complaining about "Battlefield 4" but since the recent patch so many of us are enjoying great games that it's probably time to start looking beyond Microsoft and EA as being the root of the problems.

The game works perfectly for most of us now.

This is for buddies of mine here in the UK and abroad as well.

Azrael008uk, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Azrael008uk Win User

Mildly frustrated

You'll find a lot of people complaining about "Battlefield 4" but since the recent patch so many of us are enjoying great games that it's probably time to start looking beyond Microsoft and EA as being the root of the problems.

The game works perfectly for most of us now.

This is for buddies of mine here in the UK and abroad as well.
  9. CAMARO Xlll Win User

Mildly frustrated

Yep it's not your console. Everyone has the same issues. I hear using the server browser on the smart glass instead of quick match can help some but everyone is still getting these issues.
  10. xPsycoticBreakx Win User

Mildly frustrated

M8 its not you xbox one,your xbox one is working fine,its a waste of time re booting,resetting your router or anything like that,I for one am extremely p***** off about spending £100 on bf4 and it to be in its current state,its gone past 6 weeks now and
    still EA and DICE,yes im blaiming dice to now ,are feeding us bull crap about this server bo llocks.

The game now is just as bad as defiance was on the 360.EA/DICE are upsetting so many people at the moment, roll on thursday,I cannot wait to get back on ghosts,even with infinity wards bs,at least I wont be paying 40 quid extra to queue for a game.
  11. Customgamer18 Win User

Mildly frustrated

Everyone is having issues with bf4. The game is very buggy and everyone knows about it...
  12. M c S w i g g s Win User

I Declare Shenanigans!

Thanks for the advice, fellow CoDers. We've tried shutting down, to no avail. I'll try the full HD cache clear, re-update with the patches and hope for the best. It's just a really odd and mildly frustrating occurrence. Regardless, thanks again everyone.
Thema:

Mildly frustrated

1. Mildly frustrated - Similar Threads - Mildly frustrated

2. Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...: Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is 100% right! Me as well as many others have this same issue. Trying to setup Xbox series s with my galaxy...
  3. Account Recovery Frustration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Recovery Frustration: A couple nights ago (Jan 2) when I went to sign in to my account on my xbox, it asked me to do a security verification. I don't have my old phone number so I had to do an account recovery form at...
  4. Home Xbox Switches not consistent, frustrating situation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home Xbox Switches not consistent, frustrating situation: I am trying to set my account's home Xbox onto my friend's Xbox so that she can play all the games that I have, but when she went to go make my account's home Xbox onto hers, it said it had 0/5...
  5. If I am in a private party with my friends can I cuss in that party I have a mild form of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I am in a private party with my friends can I cuss in that party I have a mild form of...: If I am in a private party with my friends can I cuss in that party I have a mild form of Tourettes and I can't control what I say 8d1fe812-1d3a-4523-8d77-eed0cb121885
  6. Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.: can't no connect cause I'm also trying to do remote play and planning to purchase GPU to cloud gaming as well but currently I'm having issue to connect. I hope you can help me thank you....
  7. Hi, I'm really frustrated with my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I'm really frustrated with my Xbox: Hi, I'm really frustrated with my Xbox Series X. I've been experiencing apparently one of the most common problems many users have reported. Sudden blackouts constantly occur while I'm playing,...
  8. Does every Elite Series 2 controller have mild stick drift by default? I've been through 4...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does every Elite Series 2 controller have mild stick drift by default? I've been through 4...: The Elite Series 2 has been a nightmare for me honestly. The first I bought had the RB broken after a year, so I sent it in under warranty. The replacement came back with mild stick drift (assumed...
  9. Mild frame drops and stuttering on some games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mild frame drops and stuttering on some games: Hi, on some games I've been experiencing mild frame drops and small amounts of stuttering while playing them. Is there a solution to this? 3787362e-f1b6-4ae0-a1d7-b8f53d72c479
  10. Freakiest Location - super mild spoilers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Freakiest Location - super mild spoilers: Well so far, it's definitely the Museum of Witchcraft. I HATE mannequins. But the music in there is just horrifying. Then there was one moment I jumped out of my seat. (You know the moment)...