Mild frame drops and stuttering on some games

Discus and support Mild frame drops and stuttering on some games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, on some games I've been experiencing mild frame drops and small amounts of stuttering while playing them. Is there a solution to this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JeremyB2006, Apr 15, 2022.

1. JeremyB2006
    JeremyB2006 Guest

Hi, on some games I've been experiencing mild frame drops and small amounts of stuttering while playing them. Is there a solution to this?

:)

JeremyB2006, Apr 15, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Thank you for the update. Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Yes. We can fix this by performing a powercycle on your console or resetting the console keeping games and apps.

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Oh, thank you for the additional information, JeremyB2006. In this case, resetting and removing everything will be the last resort.
  5. JeremyB2006 Win User

What would resetting the network hardware do? The issue is occurring in single player games as well.
  6. JeremyB2006 Win User

I did both of the things suggested and the problem is still not resolved.
Thema:

1. Mild frame drops and stuttering on some games - Similar Threads - Mild frame drops

2. Why does your team not see the someone else is framing my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does your team not see the someone else is framing my account: So I am here to say why is your team not finding proof the tickets on my Xbox account are false and not true sir Doug * Original title: Why does your team see the someone else is framing my...
  3. Why is my AC Mirage choppy like frames frequently drop while moving around Baghdad??(on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my AC Mirage choppy like frames frequently drop while moving around Baghdad??(on...: Why is my AC Mirage choppy like frames frequently drop while moving around Baghdad?? b3e0a23c-1a9f-475b-8e42-0a7a5d189618
  4. The screen extends beyond the TV frame

in XBoX on Windows
    The screen extends beyond the TV frame: I downloaded Minecraft and started it, I was offered to choose the screen frame and I accidentally chose the wrong size, and now in all my games and offers the picture goes beyond the screen...
  5. 60 fps frame jitters

in XBoX on Consoles
    60 fps frame jitters: 60 fps fame jitters on xbox series x same issue as this player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-series-x-stuttering-and-fps-issues/2a740b02-e849-441f-ad1b-0bde95140076...
  6. Xbox series S frame rate drop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series S frame rate drop: Before i get into my question let me clarify a the equipment I have: Xbox series S Samsung tv 60hz I tried many games running on 60fps, HDR I find a drop in fram rates, games like hot wheels,...
  7. Halo Infinite Frames are Dropping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Frames are Dropping: I am using an ASUS ZENBOOK DUO 14 PRO OLED. My desktop has broken and I have had to use my laptop for a replacement for all my gaming needs. This has not been an issue playing games such as...
  8. If I am in a private party with my friends can I cuss in that party I have a mild form of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I am in a private party with my friends can I cuss in that party I have a mild form of...: If I am in a private party with my friends can I cuss in that party I have a mild form of Tourettes and I can't control what I say 8d1fe812-1d3a-4523-8d77-eed0cb121885
  9. Does every Elite Series 2 controller have mild stick drift by default? I've been through 4...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does every Elite Series 2 controller have mild stick drift by default? I've been through 4...: The Elite Series 2 has been a nightmare for me honestly. The first I bought had the RB broken after a year, so I sent it in under warranty. The replacement came back with mild stick drift (assumed...
  10. Freakiest Location - super mild spoilers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Freakiest Location - super mild spoilers: Well so far, it's definitely the Museum of Witchcraft. I HATE mannequins. But the music in there is just horrifying. Then there was one moment I jumped out of my seat. (You know the moment)...