migrating from xbox 360 to xbox one its posible plaing diablo 3 ros buing to x 360 on x one

Discus and support migrating from xbox 360 to xbox one its posible plaing diablo 3 ros buing to x 360 on x one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi i have diablo 3 RoS on xbox 360 its posible plaing this game on xbox one . or i need specific one 133e7a5d-a7b8-4f7c-a009-50c59de36ac2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by maciejfaf, Nov 4, 2016.

1. maciejfaf
    maciejfaf Guest

migrating from xbox 360 to xbox one its posible plaing diablo 3 ros buing to x 360 on x one

hi i have diablo 3 RoS on xbox 360 its posible plaing this game on xbox one . or i need specific one

:)

maciejfaf, Nov 4, 2016
  2. ROBSTA1
    ROBSTA1 Guest
    ROBSTA1, Nov 4, 2016
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    multiplayer: cant play crossplatform XB1 and xb360

Greetings,

crossplatform multiplayer among Xbox One and Xbox 360 is available only for backward compatible games for now. Here you can find a list of the games available for backward compatibility:

www.xbox.com/.../available-games

Diablo 3: ROS is published for both consoles and although may seem like they are the same game, instead they are different formats of the same title. The Xbox One Diablo 3:ROS game is not compatible with the Diablo 3:ROS Xbox 360 game.

I find your suggestions very interesting and I invite you to express them through a post in the feedback section where they can be voted by other gamers as well:

Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

M3tal Daz3, Nov 4, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

multiplayer: cant play crossplatform XB1 and xb360

Greetings,

crossplatform multiplayer among Xbox One and Xbox 360 is available only for backward compatible games for now. Here you can find a list of the games available for backward compatibility:

www.xbox.com/.../available-games

Diablo 3: ROS is published for both consoles and although may seem like they are the same game, instead they are different formats of the same title. The Xbox One Diablo 3:ROS game is not compatible with the Diablo 3:ROS Xbox 360 game.

I find your suggestions very interesting and I invite you to express them through a post in the feedback section where they can be voted by other gamers as well:

https://xbox.uservoice.com/
  5. FuzzLiteBeard Win User

Downloading xbox 360 profile to xbox one

Can you provide some more details please? Trying to find a solution. Have you been playing Xbox 360 games on a Xbox one before you bought your Xbox One X? Or have you just migrated from the 360 to the One X?

If the later, make sure your 360 was connected to Xbox live and saved game files were saved to the cloud.

edited: typo correction.
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

Hello everyone :)

First and foremost, thank you Blizzard for releasing this game consoles. You guys are are awesome :)

Isn't it interesting how Diablo 3 Classic just popped out of no where when it was only announced for the PS3, then when it was announced that Diablo 3 ROS was only for the PS4 we get the Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PS3 versions :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
  7. AstroGazer Win User

Command and Conquer

The best BC game (command and conquer 3 and kane's wrath xbox one) from 360 that needs to be brought to xbox one x.
  8. ROBSTA1 Win User

diablo 3

Thema:

1. migrating from xbox 360 to xbox one its posible plaing diablo 3 ros buing to x 360 on x one - Similar Threads - migrating 360 posible

2. Minecraft Account Lost After Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Account Lost After Migration: I migrated my Minecraft account on January 2, 2022; I know this because I have the confirmation email for it. When I try to sign in to Minecraft.net with that email through Microsoft, it said my...
  3. Migrate Xbox account question and help…

in XboX Insiders
    Migrate Xbox account question and help…: I have a question for this group. My son has been using my Xbox account, which is tied to my main email address, since he was 12 years old (my son is now 22). I use the same email address for all...
  4. Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft): I know its been... forever but I would still like the migrator cape in which I should have received. I migrated my account in late 2021-early 2022 (?) and still haven't received my cape. I've...
  5. How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process: I recently discovered that I am no longer able to play Minecraft using my old Mojang account due to a migration process. It seems that I didn't migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account...
  6. My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...: Hi, I migrated my minecraft profile successfully to my only microsoft account. (see below images) However on Minecraft.net and in the game launcher It says I dont have the game? Please can...
  7. My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...: My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change the migration from that account to this one? So it will let me login via putting this account's...
  8. my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...: Goodafternoon, i have a question about my minecraft account. i tried to login on my pc. but it said that i didnt had the game on that account, i know for sure that i did the migration because i...
  9. If I have both versions of GTA on my Xbox can I have both with the same character when migrated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have both versions of GTA on my Xbox can I have both with the same character when migrated: I know now if you migrate accounts you won’t lose the data but I have both the new and old versions of the game on my Xbox will I lose the character on the old version of the game because they’re...
  10. Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...: Hi guys, I have an old 360 account which is connected to my parents old email which he no longer has access too. On this account I have a number of purchased games I would like to access. I still...