Migrating from Minecraft to Microsoft account and keep receiving an error page

Discus and support Migrating from Minecraft to Microsoft account and keep receiving an error page in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to migrate my Minecraft account to a Microsoft account. After confirming my email address I am prompted to start step 2, which is to create... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kayla_962, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Kayla_962
    Kayla_962 Guest

I am trying to migrate my Minecraft account to a Microsoft account. After confirming my email address I am prompted to start step 2, which is to create a Microsoft account with the email. However, every time I create a password for my account and submit it, I am taken to an error page that tells me to try again later. This has been happening for a few days.

:)

Kayla_962, Jun 5, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben a fellow member in the community and hope you are doing well!

I understand what you feel not being able to migrate your account and no worries let me try to help! First, have you tried using a different device or browser to migrate your account?

Since you are stuck on the part of creating a new Microsoft account where you will migrate your Mojang or Minecraft account, I suggest to try creating a new Microsoft account first if you don't have one at https://signup.live.com/ make sure to remember the email address you will be using to migrate since that will be your new login moving forward.

Once you are done creating a new account, go back to the Minecraft migration page and instead of creating new account, choose the option "Use another account" here is the link for image reference as well and guide https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

I hope this helps somehow. If you still cannot create an account, please let us know and we will try with the best of our knowledge to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

I bought minecraft from Microsoft but I can't migrate

So you purchased Minecraft with your Mojang account, right? Then you migrated to a Microsoft account?

Did you received the confirmation email about the migration process on your Microsoft account?
  4. Rostom L Win User

When I try to sign in from minecraft it takes me to my Microsoft account

Hi George! I'll be happy to assist you here.

Please be informed that there is a Minecraft/Mojang account migration to a Microsoft account. Have you already migrated your Minecraft account to a Microsoft account? If so, your Minecraft account and Microsoft account are linked as one already.

What just happened when you proceed with it? Are you getting any error message or error code?
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Minecraft suddenly says I don't own the game (PC)

Thanks for the update

That's really strange, this could be a temporary issue with Minecraft servers (due to you already told me that you migrated the account previously)

But, please try Migrating your account to the desired Microsoft account (check the email and everything carefully) to see if you are able to do it or you receive an error
  6. XBF - Tali Win User

Minecraft: Migration from Mojang to Microsoft account failed

Hello FireBird1170,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand there was an error during the account migration process between your Minecraft account and Microsoft account. With migration errors, it is common for the game client not to recognize your purchased license. This can be resolved once the migration error is found.

To best assist, please view How to Migrate a Legacy Minecraft Account to a Microsoft Account to ensure no steps were left out during the migration process. If you have already followed through with the full process and are still being met with an error, please open a ticket with the Minecraft Support Team. You may do so by visiting: Minecraft Support - Contact Us.

Thank you,

-Tali
Thema:

1. Migrating from Minecraft to Microsoft account and keep receiving an error page - Similar Threads - Migrating Minecraft Microsoft

2. My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...: My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change the migration from that account to this one? So it will let me login via putting this account's...
  3. I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...: I purchased Minecraft nearly a decade ago. Ever since Microsoft decided to take over and mess things around for no reason I cannot access my game anymore. I followed through with the pointless and...
  4. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  5. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e
  6. If i logged into minecraft with my microsoft account am i migrated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i logged into minecraft with my microsoft account am i migrated: Hi im Asokaso i haven’t played minecraft in a withle and i missed the migration last call but before that i am logged into my microsoft account, Now the question is: Am i migrated?...
  7. Minecraft / Can't migrate mojang account to microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft / Can't migrate mojang account to microsoft: I bought a minecraft java copy on a mojang account months ago, I'm tryng to migrate it to microsoft now but I get and error saying that my account is not elegible. Why is this happening if I did...
  8. I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft: Minecraft now requires a Microsoft sign in. I've migrated my account from Mojang already, but I don't remember my password and Microsoft won't send me an email to reset it when I follow all the...
  9. How do I fix this issue about Minecraft Migration trying to turn me into a Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix this issue about Minecraft Migration trying to turn me into a Microsoft...: Minecraft Migration saying We couldn’t complete the request successfully. This Mojang account is not eligible. Even though I'm using a Microsoft account. I went to go ask Minecraft Support but...
  10. Microsoft didn't transfer Minecraft to my account after confirmed successfull migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft didn't transfer Minecraft to my account after confirmed successfull migration: I have tried so many things by now. And I am very, very ANGRY about this. I have migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft in February of 2022. Instantly, after a confirmation email about the...