migrating account to microsoft issue

Discus and support migrating account to microsoft issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my mojang account had to migrate to a microsoft account but, when i click the link in the launcher it sends me to minecraft.net website which is good... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jeffrey atn, Jul 4, 2022.

1. jeffrey atn
    jeffrey atn Guest

my mojang account had to migrate to a microsoft account but, when i click the link in the launcher it sends me to minecraft.net website which is good but i furthermore there is nothing like a MIGRATE NOW button when i reach the website and ive been stuck there eversince. i only see my games, my wallet, my account and redeem and none of them seems to be useful to migrate my account.

:)

jeffrey atn, Jul 4, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi JEFFREY! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Could you share a screenshot of the screen on which you mention you don't have the option to migrate now please, remember to not share personal information

As this is still a Mojang account, you can also contact Mojang support

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne...
  3. Georges C. Win User

Mojang and Microsoft Minecraft accounts linked to same email.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Burdley, it seems to me that it has two issues in its description, in the case of the license of the game it is not possible to switch to another email account.

For Mojang Migration to Microsoft, see the link below.

Microsoft Account Migration Issues and FAQ

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

How to Migrate Your Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account

4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Minecraft migration to Microsoft accounts

It seems that the issue is due to the migration process as soon as you log in.

But if you start migration process are you able to select to which Microsoft account link with actual minecraft account?

Usually you're able to select to which Microsoft account migrate or even create a new one according to migration FAQ
  5. wi7bit Win User

No access to Minecraft: Java Edition after migrating account to Microsoft

Hi Ksever

It sounds like you are either still signed in the launcher with your Mojang account or you are signed in with a different Microsoft account.

Try signing out of the launcher completely and sign-back in with the MS account you migrated to.

More help can be found here:

Microsoft Account Migration Issues and FAQ – Home (minecraft.net)
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Wrong account for minecraft migration

Hi, I accidentally migrated my Java account into the wrong microsoft account. The account that I migrated it to is compromised and need to switch it, thank you!
    Per https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/4403178607373-Microsoft-Account-Migration-Issues-and-FAQ#h_01GRP8V8EA0TM7H77DFEP1T8B2

I migrated to the wrong Microsoft account. What can i do?

You will need to contact Minecraft Support, and we will review your account.
Thema:

1. migrating account to microsoft issue - Similar Threads - migrating account microsoft

2. My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...: My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change the migration from that account to this one? So it will let me login via putting this account's...
  3. I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...: I purchased Minecraft nearly a decade ago. Ever since Microsoft decided to take over and mess things around for no reason I cannot access my game anymore. I followed through with the pointless and...
  4. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  5. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e
  6. How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now?: How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now? 853b0d7c-030e-45e5-8ecd-e6f95b101e6b
  7. Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...: Hi guys, I have an old 360 account which is connected to my parents old email which he no longer has access too. On this account I have a number of purchased games I would like to access. I still...
  8. Logged into wrong X-Box account after account migration from one Microsoft account to another

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logged into wrong X-Box account after account migration from one Microsoft account to another: Was faced with a very specific issue today which involves me being locked from using any games associated with my X-Box account. In order to explain the issue, it is best to describe a timeline of...
  9. i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago: hi all, i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago but havent played in a while. today i saw the notification about account migration before 19Sep, but i believe i dont...
  10. If i logged into minecraft with my microsoft account am i migrated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i logged into minecraft with my microsoft account am i migrated: Hi im Asokaso i haven’t played minecraft in a withle and i missed the migration last call but before that i am logged into my microsoft account, Now the question is: Am i migrated?...