Migrating account from one email address to another - Issue with Store

Discus and support Migrating account from one email address to another - Issue with Store in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Dear Community, I have changed the primary email address in my child's Microsoft account. After numerous tries eventually he managed to log in to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Djordje011, Jan 2, 2022.

1. Djordje011
    Djordje011 Guest

Dear Community,

I have changed the primary email address in my child's Microsoft account. After numerous tries eventually he managed to log in to Windows. However, when we tried to install a game we bought through Store it was not available. Actually it seems that we need to buy it again.
    Please advise how to overcome this issue and avoid additional spending.

Kind regards,
    Djordje

:)

Djordje011, Jan 2, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Djordje011, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If I may ask, what is the title of the game, and is this game purchased through Microsoft Store?
  3. Djordje011 Win User

Dear Francia,

Thanks for stepping in.

The game is Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection. The game is owned by my son.

However, it seems we need to purchase it again. The primary email address of the Microsoft Account was changed. There was an issue with the access and family settings earlier. That was solved.

Now the only issue after the transition is that the ownership of the game was changed.

Kind regards,
    Djordje
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Migração de dados e jogos entre contas

Unfortunately there is not a way to migrate games and saved data from one account to another. You can however, if the email address is not a Microsoft one (@outlook, @hotmail, @live etc) change the primary email address. If you delete a Microsoft email
    address, it will close down the email account and all access you may have to other Microsoft services
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Account Migration to New Microsoft Account

Unfortunately it's not possible to migrate from one account to another. Your only option, as long as the email that was originally used isn't a Microsoft one (@outlook, @hotmail, @live etc) then you can change the primary email address associated with
    the account. If it's a Microsoft email address and you remove it, it would close all access to email and any other services used on that account.
  6. Night Hawk uk Win User

Microsoft Account issue after Minecraft Migration

Already tried all of that before didn't work as my account shows buy for minecraft java edition on the Microsoft store I am pretty sure that my account wasn't processed correctly after migrating I have even tried a fresh install of Windows and the xbox app. resetting the Microsoft store trying on a friend's pc that has migrated and was working but once I logged in on my username is shows demo only and only had 2 email address which I have tried both one wouldn't allow migration because I had another account on it but it made me make a new email during migration which is the one @outlook.com I don't have any other email addresses.
Thema:

1. Migrating account from one email address to another - Issue with Store - Similar Threads - Migrating account email

2. Minecraft Account Lost After Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Account Lost After Migration: I migrated my Minecraft account on January 2, 2022; I know this because I have the confirmation email for it. When I try to sign in to Minecraft.net with that email through Microsoft, it said my...
  3. Migrate Xbox account question and help…

in XboX Insiders
    Migrate Xbox account question and help…: I have a question for this group. My son has been using my Xbox account, which is tied to my main email address, since he was 12 years old (my son is now 22). I use the same email address for all...
  4. How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process: I recently discovered that I am no longer able to play Minecraft using my old Mojang account due to a migration process. It seems that I didn't migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account...
  5. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e
  6. Thought I migrated account, was unable to, and never got warning emails about it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thought I migrated account, was unable to, and never got warning emails about it.: I have a Minecraft account, purchased December 18th, 2010. I have the original user name as well as the Transaction ID. I have certain expected entitlements, as an Alpha/Legacy account holder. I...
  7. I forgot the Microsoft email address that I migrated my mojang account to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the Microsoft email address that I migrated my mojang account to.: What can I do? I don't remember the email I used to migrate my mojang account, I looked through all my emails but I can't find any email that specify something about migrating. What can I do?...
  8. I forgot which Microsoft email I migrated my minecraft account to

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot which Microsoft email I migrated my minecraft account to: Hey there, I currently am facing an issue regarding my Minecraft Account Email after it was migrated. To be clarified, I own the actual email the account was first bought on which was on around...
  9. How can I pass my already migrated minecraft account to another email?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I pass my already migrated minecraft account to another email?: How can I pass my already migrated minecraft account to another email, without changing the rest of the things in this email, thus passing only the minecraft account to another email (a new one),...
  10. Need help with a Minecraft account that had been migrated to my outlook email that got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with a Minecraft account that had been migrated to my outlook email that got hacked.: I was told by Minecraft support to contact you guys since my Minecraft account had been migrated to an outlook email that got hacked, therefore losing my Minecraft account. I need help linking it...