Migrate to a new XBOX live account

Discus and support Migrate to a new XBOX live account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can anyone help? I have 2 accounts, the first with a gmail.com login (old one been using for years). The second is a live.com login. I want to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TetankaBull, Oct 23, 2017.

1. TetankaBull
    TetankaBull Guest

Can anyone help?

I have 2 accounts, the first with a gmail.com login (old one been using for years). The second is a live.com login.

I want to migrate all my settings and achievements from the gmail.com account to the live.com account (gmail.com > live.com) then close off the gmail.com account without losing content.

I can't seem to find a way to do this. Can anyone suggest how this can be done?

:)

TetankaBull, Oct 23, 2017
  2. Changing Country

You can only migrate your account to a new Xbox LIVE region, not to an existing one.

SONIC SCREAM 07, Oct 23, 2017
  3. Monty Nine
    Monty Nine Guest
    Accounts ?

Silver gives access to live for free but no multiplayer. Pretty sure it will be all you need to migrate her account to the one

Monty Nine, Oct 23, 2017
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

OK Fowl, Oct 23, 2017
  5. joe.giese Win User

I need to change the region for my account

6. ngocphi Win User

Crackdown

For the best experience with live your account country and actual country must match

If it doesn't you must either create a new gold account with the proper region or use the migrAtion tool

Immediate results is new account

Migration can take unto 30 days

If you do not live in an xbox live country it will not matter anyways
  7. Mister Beep Win User

I have 2 Email Accounts, both are microsoft accounts and both have xbox one accounts on it.

Hey there!

Once a Microsoft Account has a Gamertag associated to it, an Xbox Live Gamertag migration is not possible. Unfortunately in this case that means that your GMX email will not be able to migrate to your Gmail due to it already having an Xbox Live account tied
    to it. The target email must be created with out signing into Xbox.com or an Xbox console. For all information regarding migrating your Xbox Live account to a new email address, please check our

Change your Xbox Live account email
    address page.

Hope this helps!
  8. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Changing Country

You can only migrate your account to a new Xbox LIVE region, not to an existing one.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live account

It's not possible to migrate an account to the UK.

An account migration tool was created last year for a few new countries to the Live service, but the UK was not one of the countries included.
Thema:

1. Migrate to a new XBOX live account - Similar Threads - Migrate live account

2. Xbox Live account migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live account migration: There needs to be a way to migrate an Xbox account from one Microsoft associated email to another Microsoft associated email! I currently have two Microsoft accounts, we will say account (A) and...
  3. How do I migrate my Xbox Live Account to another Live ID?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I migrate my Xbox Live Account to another Live ID?: I need to move my son's Xbox Live account and progress off my Live ID account. The current issue is he know is able to login to all my email and anywhere I use my Live ID. I would like to change...
  4. Migration of licenses without Xbox Live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Migration of licenses without Xbox Live account: Hi, there. I recently bouhgt a second hand xbox 360 Slim with a few digital games in it. I know the licenses for the games are in the console so I can play offline the games, even if I change...
  5. Unpaid reward credits, live account migration

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unpaid reward credits, live account migration: hey guys, I've been reading up on the forum and the FAQ about missing reward points not being paid out which I am afflicted by. I just had an account migration last week, two weeks ago. I'm...
  6. Unpaid credits, live account migration

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unpaid credits, live account migration: hey guys, I've been reading up on the forum and the FAQ about missing reward points not being paid out which I am afflicted by. I just had an account migration last week, two weeks ago. I'm...
  7. Unpaid credits, live account migration

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unpaid credits, live account migration: hey guys, I've been reading up on the forum and the FAQ about missing reward points not being paid out which I am afflicted by. I just had an account migration last week, two weeks ago. I'm...
  8. Achievements not syncing properly when migrating my offline account to a live gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements not syncing properly when migrating my offline account to a live gamertag: I've had many of my offline earned single player achievements games or run throughs finished before migrating my offline account to a live gamertag. I use a cellular mobile hotspot to connect to...
  9. I need to migrate my Xbox Live Account to the United States but it is not letting me. Any ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to migrate my Xbox Live Account to the United States but it is not letting me. Any ...: I need to migrate my Xbox Live Account to the United States but it is not letting me. Any suggestion 64b51fad-4bfc-467c-a43a-eaed94a39050
  10. 90 days have passed and doesnt allow me to migrate my xbox live account back to USA. Help ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    90 days have passed and doesnt allow me to migrate my xbox live account back to USA. Help ...: I am trying to migrate back my xbox live account region to USA. I am not in USA but I need to migrate account to USA to be able to purchase and use Xbox Live Gold prepaid USA cards which my...