Migrate to a new XBOX live account

Discus and support Migrate to a new XBOX live account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can anyone help? I have 2 accounts, the first with a gmail.com login (old one been using for years). The second is a live.com login. I want to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TetankaBull, Oct 23, 2017.

1. TetankaBull
    TetankaBull Guest

Can anyone help?

I have 2 accounts, the first with a gmail.com login (old one been using for years). The second is a live.com login.

I want to migrate all my settings and achievements from the gmail.com account to the live.com account (gmail.com > live.com) then close off the gmail.com account without losing content.

I can't seem to find a way to do this. Can anyone suggest how this can be done?

:)

TetankaBull, Oct 23, 2017
  2. Changing Country

You can only migrate your account to a new Xbox LIVE region, not to an existing one.

SONIC SCREAM 07, Oct 23, 2017
  3. Monty Nine
    Monty Nine Guest
    Accounts ?

Silver gives access to live for free but no multiplayer. Pretty sure it will be all you need to migrate her account to the one

Monty Nine, Oct 23, 2017
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

OK Fowl, Oct 23, 2017
  5. joe.giese Win User

I need to change the region for my account

6. ngocphi Win User

Crackdown

For the best experience with live your account country and actual country must match

If it doesn't you must either create a new gold account with the proper region or use the migrAtion tool

Immediate results is new account

Migration can take unto 30 days

If you do not live in an xbox live country it will not matter anyways
  7. Mister Beep Win User

I have 2 Email Accounts, both are microsoft accounts and both have xbox one accounts on it.

Hey there!

Once a Microsoft Account has a Gamertag associated to it, an Xbox Live Gamertag migration is not possible. Unfortunately in this case that means that your GMX email will not be able to migrate to your Gmail due to it already having an Xbox Live account tied
    to it. The target email must be created with out signing into Xbox.com or an Xbox console. For all information regarding migrating your Xbox Live account to a new email address, please check our

Change your Xbox Live account email
    address page.

Hope this helps!
  8. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Changing Country

You can only migrate your account to a new Xbox LIVE region, not to an existing one.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live account

It's not possible to migrate an account to the UK.

An account migration tool was created last year for a few new countries to the Live service, but the UK was not one of the countries included.
Thema:

1. Migrate to a new XBOX live account - Similar Threads - Migrate live account

2. Minecraft Account Lost After Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Account Lost After Migration: I migrated my Minecraft account on January 2, 2022; I know this because I have the confirmation email for it. When I try to sign in to Minecraft.net with that email through Microsoft, it said my...
  3. Migrate Xbox account question and help…

in XboX Insiders
    Migrate Xbox account question and help…: I have a question for this group. My son has been using my Xbox account, which is tied to my main email address, since he was 12 years old (my son is now 22). I use the same email address for all...
  4. Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft): I know its been... forever but I would still like the migrator cape in which I should have received. I migrated my account in late 2021-early 2022 (?) and still haven't received my cape. I've...
  5. How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process: I recently discovered that I am no longer able to play Minecraft using my old Mojang account due to a migration process. It seems that I didn't migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account...
  6. My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...: Hi, I migrated my minecraft profile successfully to my only microsoft account. (see below images) However on Minecraft.net and in the game launcher It says I dont have the game? Please can...
  7. My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...: My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change the migration from that account to this one? So it will let me login via putting this account's...
  8. my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...: Goodafternoon, i have a question about my minecraft account. i tried to login on my pc. but it said that i didnt had the game on that account, i know for sure that i did the migration because i...
  9. If I have both versions of GTA on my Xbox can I have both with the same character when migrated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have both versions of GTA on my Xbox can I have both with the same character when migrated: I know now if you migrate accounts you won’t lose the data but I have both the new and old versions of the game on my Xbox will I lose the character on the old version of the game because they’re...
  10. Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...: Hello. When migration was going on, I migrated my Mojang Account into a Microsoft Account. A while after, I was required to create a Xbox Live account in order to log into MultiMC, a popular...