Migrate offline Xbox 360 data to Xbox live

Discus and support Migrate offline Xbox 360 data to Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do you migrate a offline xbox 360 acount to a xbox live account. I also want my saved data migrated to it? d0f36d4b-4537-402a-854e-aa9253a86344 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by meha rajvanshi, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Migrate offline Xbox 360 data to Xbox live

How do you migrate a offline xbox 360 acount to a xbox live account. I also want my saved data migrated to it?

:)

meha rajvanshi, Mar 1, 2020
  2. schnurren Win User

3. Smwutches Win User

4. Jhonkito Win User

XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account

Hi Sara, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

Unfortunately, it's not possible to directly link an existing offline Xbox 360 profile to a new or existing Xbox Live account used with a different profile. There are limitations around merging accounts or transferring save data between them.

However, there are still a couple of options you can explore:

Create a New Live Profile for the Offline Profile:

Sign out of your current Live account on the Xbox 360.

Sign in to the offline profile you want to connect to Live.

Go to Settings > Profile > Join Xbox Live.
    Create a new Microsoft account (email and password) or use a different existing account not associated with any other Xbox Live profiles.

This will create a new online profile for your old offline profile, but your achievements, save data, and progress won't be transferred.

Transfer Save Data (Limited Compatibility):

This won't link the profiles, but it can salvage some progress.

Check if the game you played offline supports Xbox Live storage.

Certain games allow uploading save data from an offline profile to the cloud if you connect to Live with a new profile.

Once uploaded, you can access the save data from your new online profile.

However, this depends on individual game functionality and might not be available for all games.

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
  5. Temhotabot Win User

New Xbox - Old Xbox died - Using my Current Gamertag

6. Temhotabot Win User

Strange Console Behavior....

You have TWO options:

1) Contact support and set up a repair. Since your console is out of warranty you will be charged for the repair up to $130USD.

2) Buy a newer console and transfer everything over to it via a Xbox 360 Data Migration Cable - Buy from Microsoft Store
    or a USB flash drive.
Thema:

1. Migrate offline Xbox 360 data to Xbox live - Similar Threads - Migrate offline 360

2. Minecraft Account Lost After Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Account Lost After Migration: I migrated my Minecraft account on January 2, 2022; I know this because I have the confirmation email for it. When I try to sign in to Minecraft.net with that email through Microsoft, it said my...
  3. Migrate Xbox account question and help…

in XboX Insiders
    Migrate Xbox account question and help…: I have a question for this group. My son has been using my Xbox account, which is tied to my main email address, since he was 12 years old (my son is now 22). I use the same email address for all...
  4. Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft): I know its been... forever but I would still like the migrator cape in which I should have received. I migrated my account in late 2021-early 2022 (?) and still haven't received my cape. I've...
  5. How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process: I recently discovered that I am no longer able to play Minecraft using my old Mojang account due to a migration process. It seems that I didn't migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account...
  6. My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...: Hi, I migrated my minecraft profile successfully to my only microsoft account. (see below images) However on Minecraft.net and in the game launcher It says I dont have the game? Please can...
  7. My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...: My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change the migration from that account to this one? So it will let me login via putting this account's...
  8. my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...: Goodafternoon, i have a question about my minecraft account. i tried to login on my pc. but it said that i didnt had the game on that account, i know for sure that i did the migration because i...
  9. If I have both versions of GTA on my Xbox can I have both with the same character when migrated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have both versions of GTA on my Xbox can I have both with the same character when migrated: I know now if you migrate accounts you won’t lose the data but I have both the new and old versions of the game on my Xbox will I lose the character on the old version of the game because they’re...
  10. I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...: I purchased Minecraft nearly a decade ago. Ever since Microsoft decided to take over and mess things around for no reason I cannot access my game anymore. I followed through with the pointless and...