Might have found a bug that causes world to crash

Discus and support Might have found a bug that causes world to crash in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A friend and I been playing Minecraft for a week straight. We seemed to have found something that might be a bug that caused our game to crash. Game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnDoe3Mcd, Jun 6, 2015.

1. JohnDoe3Mcd
    JohnDoe3Mcd Guest

A friend and I been playing Minecraft for a week straight. We seemed to have found something that might be a bug that caused our game to crash. Game freeze and repeatedly sounding off the same music note for bout 5-10 seconds before closing and redirecting
    the Xbox one back to the dashboard. We were playing with redstone materials such as the redstone dust, redstone torches, dispenser, and arrows. Placed arrows in dispenser and made a small trail of redstone dust and placed a redstone torch right next to the
    dust then the game crashed and we had lost our world. We made another world and repeated what we were last doing when it crashed and happened again there.

:)

JohnDoe3Mcd, Jun 6, 2015
  2. After Updates, Will I Have To Start From Scratch?

Changing an existing world's size or adding content to it could have side effects. At the least, angering somebody who specifically wanted the world the way it was (maybe they paved over the entire game space).

Generally, expect new blocks, generated content to appear when you make a new world, and not be available in your current world.

That might be a bummer sometimes, but at least it won't cause a bug or problem in your current world.

Janx Jelantru, Jun 6, 2015
  3. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    Unable to open XB1 SmartGlass

There is somekind of bug within the app that causes this crash.

It has to do with the year 2015.

Try setting your systemdate back to a random date in 2014 and your Smartglass app will boot fine!

Guess we will have to wait for a fix or update from Microsoft concering this bug.

CrazY1985, Jun 6, 2015
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Grounded

So far so good. I haven't played grounded very long, only about an hour or so. The game hasn't crashed and I haven't found any bugs (the bad kind of bugs that cause problems with gameplay not the insects lol).
  5. JTL1E Win User

Minecraft out of memory space when I have 12 gigs

if you are playing on the computer you might need to allocate more memory to Minecraft because sometimes it can get a memory leak causing the world to crash because its leaking memory and flooding what you have allocated to it
  6. Janx Jelantru Win User

After Updates, Will I Have To Start From Scratch?

Changing an existing world's size or adding content to it could have side effects. At the least, angering somebody who specifically wanted the world the way it was (maybe they paved over the entire game space).

Generally, expect new blocks, generated content to appear when you make a new world, and not be available in your current world.

That might be a bummer sometimes, but at least it won't cause a bug or problem in your current world.
  7. WoozyOmnivore48 Win User

Advanced mining

Have you found a solution to this problem. This is happening for my son as well, but all is up to date and all other worlds are working. Just this world is crashing.
  8. Its FearTheBear Win User

Me and my friends pubg crashes frequently

Unfortunately there are several known bugs causing this, and there are still several crashes taking place for many players. But hang in there!
Thema:

1. Might have found a bug that causes world to crash - Similar Threads - Might found bug

2. This might not be related to me being part of the insiders program but it could be. Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    This might not be related to me being part of the insiders program but it could be. Xbox...: So,I will start by saying my Xbox one is 4 years old and somedays it takes longer than usual to fully start up. Yesterday afternoon it worked just fine, I shut it off like normal and when I went...
  3. Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.: So I've been having the worst Christmas and the worse new years of my life. A couple of days ago a friend of mine got hacked on steam and sent a bunch of links to hack people, being a dummy I...
  4. I’m scared i might get banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m scared i might get banned: I refunded an xbox username change and i’m scared as i’ve been told i might be banned but i refunded it on xbox. I’m also scared to find out what will happen to my username once i’ve been...
  5. gamertag hasn't changed (might be because i'm suspended)

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamertag hasn't changed (might be because i'm suspended): i've ordered a gamertag change not so long ago & i've ended up getting $10 removed from my debit card, the name hasn't appeared anywhere. when i checked if the order was completed it said it was...
  6. My minecraft account might have been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account might have been hacked: I had access to my account "multicom" up until recently, and now I dont anymore. I forgot the email and i might know the password, but i have been logged in so long that i cant remember it. The...
  7. MS flight simulator can't open because it cannot be found. the storage device might be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS flight simulator can't open because it cannot be found. the storage device might be...: For your reference: Case #: 1048563389 Created on: Thursday, January 12, 2023 9:41 AM Description: MS flight simulator can't open because it cannot be found. the storage... It all...
  8. I found a fix for Xbox-discord beta and you might not have it:(

in XboX Insiders
    I found a fix for Xbox-discord beta and you might not have it:(: So, it looks like possibly they rolled back the omega update so everyone that had it may have lost it I’m not sure, but as soon as I updated the Delta one I got my discord option back on my Xbox!...
  9. I might have found strangest and most annoying bug in Xbox Series Consoles (about how home...

in XboX Insiders
    I might have found strangest and most annoying bug in Xbox Series Consoles (about how home...: Hi everyone, Since I bought my Xbox Series S I never be able to play my games offline and yes my console set as home xbox. When internet goes or if I choose go offline, I am always getting...
  10. Server Error 404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Server Error 404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have ...: Hello, on windows 10 in my xbox profile,when i try to enter in my privacy setting, after entering security code, i have this error: Server Error 404 - File or directory not found. The resource...