MIDOGO1 Xbox Issues That I Saw And I Need Help With.

Discus and support MIDOGO1 Xbox Issues That I Saw And I Need Help With. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Here Is A List Of Issues That I Saw in The New Xbox Omega Update Omega Update Version(2011.210105-1930) And The Normal Software 1-Xbox Turn On +Off... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MIDOGO1, Jan 24, 2021.

  1. /u/MIDOGO1
    /u/MIDOGO1 Guest

    MIDOGO1 Xbox Issues That I Saw And I Need Help With.


    Here Is A List Of Issues That I Saw in The New Xbox Omega Update Omega Update Version(2011.210105-1930) And The Normal Software

    1-Xbox Turn On +Off Issue:

    Sometimes When You Open Your Xbox Console (XSX) The Lights Start Blinking slowly Like You Are Turning The Console Off But It's on On The Screen When This Issue Happen You Cannot Shut Your Console Off You Can Turn It Off By holding The Power Button for 15-30sec And You Cannot Play Any Game Or Open it At All.

    2-My Home Xbox Issue:

    When You Try To Make Your Home Xbox Is Your Main Account Home It Just Delete One Switch Then It Don't Make it Your Home Xbox I Lost Two Switches Because Of This Please Fix It.

    3-Quick Resume Issue:

    When You Try To Open A Game That You Put It On The Quick Resume List It Just Lose The Saved Things And Then You Have To Fully Open The Game Again

    4-You Don't Own This Game Please Open The Account That You Purchased The Game On Issue:

    This Issue Happens Even If You Own It And Bought The Whole Game Or The Game Is Free For Example Fortnite When You Open It It Says The Following :

    (You Don't Own This Game Please Open The Account That You Purchased The Game On)

    To Fix This Issue You Have To Open The Game From The Main Xbox Account Then Close It And Open It From The Other Account That You Want To Play On.

    5-You Cannot Renew Your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription Even If It Expired Days And Weeks Ago.

    You Cannot Renew Your Subscription Even If It Expired And You Can Play For Free Until The Glitch Stop Happening Expected Time For The Free Play Time (5 days - 7 days) Then You Get Suspended From Subscribing Until You But The Past Due.

    6-Your Xbox Controller Lose Sync From Your Console(It's A Know Issue Waiting For Fix For It.

    7- Cannot Use Ea Play Hub On XSX:

    You Cannot Use The App It Says The App Is Not Supported

    That Is It Thanks For Reading!

    submitted by /u/MIDOGO1
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/MIDOGO1, Jan 24, 2021
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    i saw a bug i need help

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

    I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

    To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details on how long your enforcement action is.
  3. Fyer Win User

    I Saw This Modder HELP

  4. brandiesel1 Win User

    I Saw This Modder HELP

    No prob, and just be sure he was definitely hacking/modding before you file a report. It will get looked at, but if he was genuinely modding, action won't be taken right away. It will take a little time I'm afraid.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

    I Saw This Modder HELP

    Ouch, well then, you just opened up a whole new can of worms. I know it was your friend, but you are responsible for your account/Xbox.
  6. De1taCreeper Win User

    I Saw This Modder HELP

    Oh Sorry I Didnt Know And Thanks I Will
Thema:

MIDOGO1 Xbox Issues That I Saw And I Need Help With.

Loading...
  1. MIDOGO1 Xbox Issues That I Saw And I Need Help With. - Similar Threads - MIDOGO1 Issues Saw

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...