Midnight Club LA Freeze on the new dashboard

Discus and support Midnight Club LA Freeze on the new dashboard in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This game worked well before the last two system updates, now when I start the game, it freezes on the initial Loading screen. Tried to reinstall twice... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Codemastershock, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Midnight Club LA Freeze on the new dashboard

This game worked well before the last two system updates, now when I start the game, it freezes on the initial Loading screen. Tried to reinstall twice even on different hard drives and it still freezes on the same place.

:)

Codemastershock, Jul 20, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Try to remove your profile, then turn off the console and remove the power cord; wait for 1 to 2 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the console and sign in!

If the issue persists, I would strongly suggest trying the troubleshooting steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear

Then select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

Also, It would be great if you can delete the local save of the game.

If the issue persists, try to contact the game developers about it for further investigation!
  3. yoloman00 Win User

This offer is not valid in your region

Same thing with midnight club la
  4. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Newbie looking for game suggestions

I should get this Midnight Club LA...
  5. Kurokage22 Win User

Advice for a new Xbox owner please

Midnight Club LA is a good racing game.
  6. LuffyZolo9607 Win User

Xbox store

Xbox 360 version of Midnight club LA
Thema:

1. Midnight Club LA Freeze on the new dashboard - Similar Threads - Midnight Club Freeze

2. I recently bought the digital version of midnight club la

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought the digital version of midnight club la: I recently bought the digital version of midnight club la. And for some reason it charged my card, downloaded the game, waited for the download to finish , just for it to tel me i need to log in...
  3. Can you please add midnight club 3 dub edition from original Xbox onto the Xbox one please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you please add midnight club 3 dub edition from original Xbox onto the Xbox one please?: Can you please add midnight club 3 dub edition from original Xbox onto the Xbox one backwards compatibility list because a lot of people like myself played that game on ps2 and it’s not apparently...
  4. Why dont they Add Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition on XBOX Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dont they Add Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition on XBOX Store: Oh man i dont know why the dont listen to fans, costumers the people that still remember this game on PS2 so many memories, believe me im having gosebumbs right now from this game , i remember to...
  5. Midnight Club Los Angeles game, does not work on my computer !!!!!!؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Midnight Club Los Angeles game, does not work on my computer !!!!!!؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟: Hello, I want to solve how to fix the problem of this game that does not work on my PC, the game is Xbox 360 version I downloaded it from the Microsoft website and then the Rockstar Games...
  6. Midnight Club Los Angeles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Midnight Club Los Angeles: Having an issue with MCLA where when the game begins it zooms out to show LA but takes forever to load to the car in garage parking lot to play. Same problem when you leave the garage, it takes...
  7. Hello i have been having an issue when i play midnight club complete edition my game keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i have been having an issue when i play midnight club complete edition my game keeps...: Hello i have been having an issue when i play midnight club complete edition my game keeps on freezing and i am playing on series x and i have tried restarting and hard reset but its not working...
  8. Midnight Club LA issues on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Midnight Club LA issues on Series X: Game plays good but often hangs up/ freezes the system on different loading sections. Loading can take forever. this happens different times leaving the garage and also the initial load into the...
  9. Midnight club la (Xbox one) : account log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Midnight club la (Xbox one) : account log in: I just bought midnight club la in the game store, and when I open the game, my xbox one account wont sync/ login into the midnight club game a8069301-4cf5-4a40-9dfb-4ff50f1ba454
  10. Midnight Club LA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Midnight Club LA: I used to love to play a game called Midnight Club: Los Angels, i tried to play it again. Unfortunately when i try to buy it on the xbox store it says unavailable, i would love to play the game...