Midnight Club: LA - backward compatibility doesn't work (error 0x8082000c on the console, ...

Discus and support Midnight Club: LA - backward compatibility doesn't work (error 0x8082000c on the console, ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On an Xbox One I insert the disk for Midnight Club: LA and the console returns error: 0x8082000c. The game doesn't start. On the store page the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YamaMonk3y, Oct 25, 2018.

1. YamaMonk3y
    YamaMonk3y Guest

Midnight Club: LA - backward compatibility doesn't work (error 0x8082000c on the console, ...

On an Xbox One I insert the disk for Midnight Club: LA and the console returns error: 0x8082000c.

The game doesn't start. On the store page the game is present but returns a runtime error when queried for the price.

:)

YamaMonk3y, Oct 25, 2018
  2. tkmusic
    tkmusic Guest
    midnight club los angels issue

Thank you for your reply.

I tried the power supply, but, after all, it does not work.

The error code is 0x8082000c.

Other backward compatible discs can work.

xbox one disk also works.

It is only Midnight Club Los Angeles. Previously it worked.

tkmusic, Oct 25, 2018
  3. GregPMx
    GregPMx Guest
    Unable to play Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut

Deus Ex: Human Revolution is now on the backwards compatibility list, but Director's Cut edition doesn't work for me. I'm getting error 0x8082000c.

Tried to hard reboot console, it didn't help.

Game is on physical disc.

Is there any way to run the game?

GregPMx, Oct 25, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

Hello Yama!

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. Midnight Club: LA is part of the Backwards Compatibility list of Xbox 360 games playable on your Xbox One. That being said there may be an issue with your disc itself have you ever been able to play it on
    any console? Was the console able to install it at all? Please provide us with more information to determine how to best assist you.

Looking forward to your reply

Thanks for reaching out!

XBF George L, Oct 25, 2018
  5. YamaMonk3y
    YamaMonk3y Guest
    Thank you for responding.

Yes I was able to play the game on my old 360 consolle. Now on my newer Xbox One I get that error message and nothing happens.

Also when I look the game up on the store page I get a Server error, Runtime Error.

(Mod Removed-Personal Information)
    Midnight Club: LA - backward compatibility doesn't work (error 0x8082000c on the console, ... [​IMG]

YamaMonk3y, Oct 25, 2018
  6. Hello YamaMonk3y,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. If you can't get it to come up on the Xbox One, then I would go ahead and try perhaps try what we call a soft reset of your Xbox one.
    It's a reset of your console back to factory settings but one that does not uninstall any of your games or apps and is a really good troubleshooting step for most issues.

Just make sure that before you go ahead with it, that you do know all of the sign-in information for any/all of your accounts(asthey
    will be removed) and have easy access to your internet network.

Also make sure that you select the option denoted
    reset and keep my games and apps.

Follow the steps here on
    How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    and let us know how that helps with the issue

Thanks

XBF Esteban R, Oct 25, 2018
  7. Mark Owens
    Mark Owens Guest
    Here is my post to the other thread with the same issue;

I am using the Xbox 360 platinum hits complete edition disc version. Did the soft reset, did not work. Still says game not playable here. When I try to search for the digital version in the store, I click on see price, but then I get the error offer is not
    available in your region. I live in the US and have my Xbox One region settings set to to the US!! I just installed another BC title "The Darkness II" using a disc and had no issues installing. This is the only BC title I own that I can't play.

I only posted the topic about the store not being listed as maybe the issue is related as to why the BC issue is not working

Midnight Club: LA - backward compatibility doesn't work (error 0x8082000c on the console, ... [​IMG]

Mark Owens, Oct 25, 2018
  8. YamaMonk3y
    YamaMonk3y Guest

Exact same here. And if u try to buy the game from a web browser it returns a place holder page wih no options to actually buy it. Maybe it’s not a problem with our machines but a server issue. As that runtime error I’ve got might indicate. I too have
    the platinum edition FYI.

YamaMonk3y, Oct 25, 2018
  9. XBF Javier R
    XBF Javier R Guest
    Hello fellow gamers!

It seems there is an issue with playing Midnight Club L.A. Complete Edition on the Xbox One console, and we're glad to assist!

A suggestion we have here is that the game itself is not listed on the
    Backwards Compatibility List, as it appears, complete/deluxe editions are not included within the backwards compatible
    program.

Which would explain why when selecting the game through the console on the store leads to an error as the Platinum Hits Complete Edition is the only one available. To investigate this further, a standard
    edition of Midnight Club L.A. can be tried on the console as that is the listed version on our Backwards Compatibility section.

We hope this information helps and are here for any feedback!

Best wishes!

XBF Javier R, Oct 25, 2018
  10. Mark Owens
    Mark Owens Guest
    So I switched out discs at Gamestop, got the standard edition. Got home and inserted disc.....same error.....game not playable here.

Mark Owens, Oct 25, 2018
  11. YamaMonk3y
    YamaMonk3y Guest
    I’m happy to buy it on the MS store, but the page is corrupted.

YamaMonk3y, Oct 26, 2018
  12. Mark Owens
    Mark Owens Guest
    I bought the standard edition disc and it still says not playable here, will this get fixed?

Mark Owens, Oct 27, 2018
  13. Mark Owens
    Mark Owens Guest

Nevermind, I waited long enough for a reply. I took the game back and received a refund. No sense in keeping it if I can't play it.

Mark Owens, Oct 29, 2018
  14. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest
    Hey there Mark,

We are becoming aware of this issue and are currently gathering data on those that are experiencing this exact issue. I've already reported the threads I've come across so far, but we would also like everyone having this issue to contact
    Xbox Support
    and report the problem to them as well to get more information on this matter.

Thank you!

XBF Diego M, Oct 30, 2018
  15. I actually have the complete edition and standard edition i had played it and installed it on my xbox one when it was added to the list it worked fine then(the complete edition). Also my disk's are in mint conndition there for it was working till jst recently.
    i uninstalled to see if that would fix the problem becuase it wasnt recognizeing the disk but it was already previously installed but once i tried to install the game again it wouldnt let me the complete did work and both my copies work on my 360 i think this
    is a xbox server problem becase mineworked around August then around september i kept getting not available in my region even if i tried to buy from the store please fix!!!!! Im positve its not a disk or hardware problem as im starting to see more people with
    this issue

JonathanPablo, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Midnight Club: LA - backward compatibility doesn't work (error 0x8082000c on the console, ... - Similar Threads - Midnight Club backward

2. I recently bought the digital version of midnight club la

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought the digital version of midnight club la: I recently bought the digital version of midnight club la. And for some reason it charged my card, downloaded the game, waited for the download to finish , just for it to tel me i need to log in...
  3. Can you please add midnight club 3 dub edition from original Xbox onto the Xbox one please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you please add midnight club 3 dub edition from original Xbox onto the Xbox one please?: Can you please add midnight club 3 dub edition from original Xbox onto the Xbox one backwards compatibility list because a lot of people like myself played that game on ps2 and it’s not apparently...
  4. Why dont they Add Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition on XBOX Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dont they Add Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition on XBOX Store: Oh man i dont know why the dont listen to fans, costumers the people that still remember this game on PS2 so many memories, believe me im having gosebumbs right now from this game , i remember to...
  5. Midnight Club Los Angeles game, does not work on my computer !!!!!!؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Midnight Club Los Angeles game, does not work on my computer !!!!!!؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟: Hello, I want to solve how to fix the problem of this game that does not work on my PC, the game is Xbox 360 version I downloaded it from the Microsoft website and then the Rockstar Games...
  6. Midnight Club Los Angeles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Midnight Club Los Angeles: Having an issue with MCLA where when the game begins it zooms out to show LA but takes forever to load to the car in garage parking lot to play. Same problem when you leave the garage, it takes...
  7. Backward Compatibility for Midnight Club - Los Angeles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward Compatibility for Midnight Club - Los Angeles: I have this 360 game and it used to work on the xbox one but is now saying it is not backward compatible? I also cannot buy from the store. Does anyone know how i can get this working?...
  8. Midnight club LA backward compatibility issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Midnight club LA backward compatibility issues: I am sure I have previously bought Midnight club LA on 360. I decided that I would try and buy it on my One anyway and when I tried to on the marketplace there is no price to see and when I try to...
  9. midnight club los angeles backward compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    midnight club los angeles backward compatible: Hello I come from France, and for a week when I try to start the game knowing that I have the CD ben he tells me that it is not backward compatible while it is installed and I had play two months...
  10. Midnight Club L.A. Complete Edition for backward Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Midnight Club L.A. Complete Edition for backward Compatibility: Hello, I´ve got a problem with Midnight Club. My Console says: This game can´t be started and in the German Microsoft Store I get the message: Not available in your Region. Any Ideas how to solve...
Tags: