Middle Earth

Discus and support Middle Earth in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys I recently purchased the Middle Earth gold edition and also got a token to redeem a gold chest I went ahead to do that but when I redeem the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeeeeeeMoney28, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Middle Earth

Hey guys I recently purchased the Middle Earth gold edition and also got a token to redeem a gold chest I went ahead to do that but when I redeem the code the gold chest is not showing in the game. So I went ahead to try and redeem the code again cause I
    thought that maybe the card wasn't redeemed. Anyways the system said that it was redeemed but man I'm still not seeing my gold chest . Guys any suggestions???????????????????????

:)

DeeeeeeMoney28, Oct 11, 2017
  2. Mister BuzzBee, Oct 11, 2017
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Oct 11, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Middle Earth

Think the game has a in game market place,is it not there?

Cancelled my pre order of this when I found out about the loot chests/true ending thing.

Daft Badger, Oct 11, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Middle Earth

Think the game has a in game market place,is it not there?

Cancelled my pre order of this when I found out about the loot chests/true ending thing.
  6. Mister BuzzBee Win User

Guardians of middle-earth - any good?

7. Lofty Who Win User

Shadow of Mordor gameplay

8. John Dowding Win User
  9. Lofty Who Win User

Lord of the Rings: Shadows of Mordor gets 10 minute walkthrough

Thema:

Middle Earth

1. Middle Earth - Similar Threads - Middle Earth

2. I need a PSU for a xbox 360. Mine has a square peg in the middle that must be accommodated....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a PSU for a xbox 360. Mine has a square peg in the middle that must be accommodated....: Xbox 360 2006 model takes a different kind of PSU than all those after 2006. Mine has a square peg in the middle that must be accommodated. Where can I find a PSU for it? MFG data 2006 - 10 - 18....
  3. My downloads are stopping in the middle

in XBoX on Consoles
    My downloads are stopping in the middle: My downloads are stopping in the middle no matter which game I try to download. I have tried it on 2 brand new consoles series s and series x in the last 24 hours, can someone help I am running...
  4. Why is it that I can't use a picture of batman with the middle finger but warzone 2 can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it that I can't use a picture of batman with the middle finger but warzone 2 can...: Why is it that I can't use a picture of batman with the middle finger but warzone 2 can sell a bundle with a middle finger weapon sticker in it 79a3f5d2-d942-455d-b4ed-73ee53d5b907
  5. Plus symbol “+” in middle of Xbox series x screen while playing game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Plus symbol “+” in middle of Xbox series x screen while playing game: I recently purchased a Xbox series x console. Whenever I start a game, there is this plus symbol (+) in the middle of the screen that doesn’t go away. It’s strange because I never have it appear...
  6. Horizonal line going down middle of screen while stream/remote-in console Xbox on pc using...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horizonal line going down middle of screen while stream/remote-in console Xbox on pc using...: Hi, While playing with cloud services or remoting in to my console I get a horizontal line appearing every few seconds. See video here: Recording 2023-11-18 090809.mp4 I have made sure all...
  7. Xbox one turning off in middle of game play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one turning off in middle of game play: I have an Xbox one s and it keeps turning off in the middle of game play and then not wanting to turn back on. I bought new power cord an external fan. I took it completely apart and air dusted it...
  8. Why are my game pass games closing without notice in the middle of missions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my game pass games closing without notice in the middle of missions?: So me and a friend are playing Payday 3 and the game keeps closing on us between missions. We think it was the game so we changed game but the same issue happened again, is this from game pass or...
  9. Almost every backwards compatible Call of Duty signs me out in the middle of a match.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Almost every backwards compatible Call of Duty signs me out in the middle of a match.: Black ops 2, MW3 and MW2 have all been disconnecting me from xbox live while playing. Black Ops 1 and World at War both work flawlessly along with every Series X and XB1 game. But those specific...
  10. Middle earth on gamepass crash at startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Middle earth on gamepass crash at startup: "I figured out why the game is crashing. If I start the game without logging into my account, it works, but as soon as it asks me to log in, the game crashes." how i can fix this?...