Middle Earth

Discus and support Middle Earth in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys I recently purchased the Middle Earth gold edition and also got a token to redeem a gold chest I went ahead to do that but when I redeem the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeeeeeeMoney28, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Middle Earth

Hey guys I recently purchased the Middle Earth gold edition and also got a token to redeem a gold chest I went ahead to do that but when I redeem the code the gold chest is not showing in the game. So I went ahead to try and redeem the code again cause I
    thought that maybe the card wasn't redeemed. Anyways the system said that it was redeemed but man I'm still not seeing my gold chest . Guys any suggestions???????????????????????

:)

DeeeeeeMoney28, Oct 11, 2017
  2. Mister BuzzBee, Oct 11, 2017
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Oct 11, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Middle Earth

Think the game has a in game market place,is it not there?

Cancelled my pre order of this when I found out about the loot chests/true ending thing.

Daft Badger, Oct 11, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Middle Earth

Think the game has a in game market place,is it not there?

Cancelled my pre order of this when I found out about the loot chests/true ending thing.
  6. Mister BuzzBee Win User

Guardians of middle-earth - any good?

7. Lofty Who Win User

Shadow of Mordor gameplay

8. John Dowding Win User
  9. Lofty Who Win User

Lord of the Rings: Shadows of Mordor gets 10 minute walkthrough

Thema:

Middle Earth

1. Middle Earth - Similar Threads - Middle Earth

2. Middle earth issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Middle earth issues: Hey, I own shadow of morodor and its on a my pc that I own. Is there a way I can add a controller emulator to get it to work on my pc that I own since you guys figured it would be totally great to...
  3. while installing middle of earth : shadow of war it gives error in downloading as result...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    while installing middle of earth : shadow of war it gives error in downloading as result...: while installing middle of earth : shadow of war it gives error in downloading as result gives error code: 0x80073cf9 7127b00b-452c-4e7c-aa6b-ff33d0eccec3
  4. Playing Middle Earth: Shadow of War Ultimate Edition - Slaughter Tribe mission crashes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing Middle Earth: Shadow of War Ultimate Edition - Slaughter Tribe mission crashes...: Playing as Talion, level 80, in Minas Morgul. The last mission there is "Orcs from the Slaughter Tribe are invading the region", but it fails to load every time (just the black screen with the...
  5. Game : "Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game : "Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor": Where can I play "Middle Earth: shadow of Mordor"? I only can find the 'Shadow of war', not the 'shadow of mordor'. I want to play that game with Xbox one. No more support for 'shadow of...
  6. I can't play Middle Earth :Shadow of War because title screen doesn't skip

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play Middle Earth :Shadow of War because title screen doesn't skip: I downloaded SoW on PC and played it for 3 hours from game pass. But the game crashed after that and now when i open the game and press spacebar nothing happens and i can not play it. İ have...
  7. Middle-earth ™: Shadow of War ™

in XBoX on Windows
    Middle-earth ™: Shadow of War ™: Hi, I have a problem with Middle-earth ™: Shadow of War ™. I can't sign in to the game, I get the error: "We couldn't sign in to Xbox Live. Your account is incompatible with the development...
  8. Middle earth shadow of war on game pass for pc crashing on loading screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Middle earth shadow of war on game pass for pc crashing on loading screen: I recently got game pass for pc and it has been a blast until this happened. I downloaded shadow of war from the windows store with game pass, I loaded in and played for around 2 hours without any...
  9. Xbox 360 Gameplay freeze- Middle Earth Shadows of Mordor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Gameplay freeze- Middle Earth Shadows of Mordor: Hello, I’ve been having gameplay issues with Middle Earth Shadows of Mordor on my Xbox 360. Anytime there is a cut scene/loaded sequence, or when the game is paused, the game freezes and...
  10. Game save gone - play anywhere and Middle Earth Shadow of War

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game save gone - play anywhere and Middle Earth Shadow of War: I have been playing Shadow of war on my PC and on my Xbox and am about 20 hours into the game. This has been working fine with the saves syncing and I have been able to pick up the game from the...