Micrsoft store for xbox 1

Discus and support Micrsoft store for xbox 1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; whe i tried updating your app it told me i couldent and that inorder to i would have to factory reset my xbox wich I don't really want to enless thats... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RhyleeBrown, Nov 18, 2021.

1. RhyleeBrown
    RhyleeBrown Guest

whe i tried updating your app it told me i couldent and that inorder to i would have to factory reset my xbox wich I don't really want to enless thats the only option pleas help. Sincerely Rhylee Brown

:)

RhyleeBrown, Nov 18, 2021
  2. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Hello RhyleeBrown,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble updating an app on your Xbox One. There's not a lot of information to go on here, so I need to ask some questions. I will also leave some troubleshooting tips to help resolve your issue.

Which app are you trying to update?

Are you trying to update it on your Xbox One Console?

Are you getting an error code? (If you are, can you paste it here?)

Where is it telling you to factory reset your Xbox console?

Here are additional links from our support website that may help troubleshoot your issue:

Troubleshoot game or app installation problems on your Xbox console | Xbox Support

About system updates on Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One | Xbox Support

Try following the steps linked above and let me know if your issue is resolved.
  3. StanVerstraete Win User

forza horizon 5 not downlaoding fault code 0x80190193

yes i am but i cant open micrsoft store as a administrator.
  4. YASGOODII Win User

NFS Heat - Not Launching

I just purchard this game via micrsoft store and Xbox and im haveing the exact same issue. i cant play the game
  5. AndyDavidson3 Win User

I orderedFortnite - 5,000 V-Bucks

HiSamQY, I am well thank you, I did buy from micrsoft store but not for Xbox, it is for a PC based game.

Thanks

Andy
  6. ZyahGomez Win User

Microsoft Flight Sim

i have upgraded to the recomended also as ive said its a problem with the micrsoft store or xbox for pc beta its the INSTALLER not instaling NOT THE GAME
Thema:

1. Micrsoft store for xbox 1 - Similar Threads - Micrsoft store

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...: Hi I have brought playstation plus and can play all the game online apart from Minecraft as it asks me to sign into my Microsoft account but then does not bring me to the sign in page it circles...
  4. Minecraft Micrsoft Merging

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Micrsoft Merging: I have a Minecraft account under a sbcglobal.net email, however, this email was deleted a long time ago. I would like to get my free Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition since I was not able to...
  5. Xbox app (PC) wont download and Micrsoft store app wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app (PC) wont download and Micrsoft store app wont work: I had a problem with the Xbox app (PC) where games would randomly disapear then re-apear again for a while and then yesterday the app froze completely and when I tried to reopen it the app stayed...
  6. [PC] Micrsoft Gaming Services will not install due to missing AppXManifest.xml in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [PC] Micrsoft Gaming Services will not install due to missing AppXManifest.xml in the...: Hi, So after fiddeling about some time now, because Gaming Services would not install over the store, I followed the guides on the following pages:...
  7. Can Someone Fix The Micrsoft Store In Sudbury?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Someone Fix The Micrsoft Store In Sudbury?: so i live in canada and for some reason minecraft won't update on any of the computers in our home. although it does update on xbox and switch it won't update on pc. help me with this...
  8. Inicio de sesión comn Micrsoft en Minecraft PS4[Translation-Login comn Micrsoft on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Inicio de sesión comn Micrsoft en Minecraft PS4[Translation-Login comn Micrsoft on...: He iniciado sesión con mi cuenta de Microsoft en PS4, ahora, en el minecraft, me aparece un nombre que no es 2, sino un nombre que yo no he puesto, se pone un nombre automático o es porque no es...
  9. Game gifted via micrsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game gifted via micrsoft store: i am located in UK and have been gifted a dlc code for a new game which was purchased in Brazil. When i try to redeem the code it says it is not compatible with my region, i thought xbox one was...
  10. Download movie from micrsoft store to hdd on one like you could on the 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download movie from micrsoft store to hdd on one like you could on the 360: i dont know about any one else but i would like xbox to enable me tho download my movies that i purchase to my hard drive on my xbox one so that way if im offline i still have access to all of the...