Micrsoft Solitaire not loading

Discus and support Micrsoft Solitaire not loading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having the same problem. It keep betting a message that I need to connect to the Internet. Yet, I am on the Internet now with no issues.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by eiretrish, Sep 21, 2017.

1. eiretrish
    eiretrish Guest

I am having the same problem. It keep betting a message that I need to connect to the Internet. Yet, I am on the Internet now with no issues.

:)

eiretrish, Sep 21, 2017
  2. After a computer crash

After a computer crash, I've got rid of my Premium Membership - when I get lots of advertising before opening the Micrsoft Solitaire Collection before I reach the game! Then it was not before the crash. Greetings Bertil (80 years)

BertilBengtson, Sep 21, 2017
  3. solitaire events wont load

cannot load solitaire events. when loading it kicks out automatically and shuts down solitaire.

CoolerPaprika17, Sep 21, 2017
  4. Micrsoft Solitaire not loading

Well My problem was a very slow internet, I am supposed to have 8 mps with centurylink.net and I was only getting 1.5

ManyStingray442, Sep 22, 2017
  5. ManyStingray442 Win User

Well My problem was a very slow internet, I am supposed to have 8 mps with centurylink.net and I was only getting 1.5
  6. AftGore4476410 Win User

Frozen on opening screen

Solitaire not loading. Get open screen with Microsoft Solitaire but does not load. Worked in the morning if 1/1/14, then in the afternoon stopped working. Uninstalled the software but it still does not load. *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  7. puggy3214 Win User

App to Microsoft Solitaire collection does not work

microsoft solitaire collection was loaded but will not work now.
  8. Jon_K_H Win User

Solitare games

Yesterday and today both Solitaire and Jigsaw will not come up, Get the solitaire collection main page and the jigsaw collection main page and they just stay there. I tried unloading Solitaire and then re-loading and nothing changed.
  9. ThrustGolem7412 Win User

18 and 22 November Klondike doesn't work...

selecting "Solitaire Collection" icon will not load any games.
Thema:

1. Micrsoft Solitaire not loading - Similar Threads - Micrsoft Solitaire loading

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...: Hi I have brought playstation plus and can play all the game online apart from Minecraft as it asks me to sign into my Microsoft account but then does not bring me to the sign in page it circles...
  4. Minecraft Micrsoft Merging

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Micrsoft Merging: I have a Minecraft account under a sbcglobal.net email, however, this email was deleted a long time ago. I would like to get my free Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition since I was not able to...
  5. Xbox app (PC) wont download and Micrsoft store app wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app (PC) wont download and Micrsoft store app wont work: I had a problem with the Xbox app (PC) where games would randomly disapear then re-apear again for a while and then yesterday the app froze completely and when I tried to reopen it the app stayed...
  6. Micrsoft store for xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Micrsoft store for xbox 1: whe i tried updating your app it told me i couldent and that inorder to i would have to factory reset my xbox wich I don't really want to enless thats the only option pleas help. Sincerely Rhylee...
  7. [PC] Micrsoft Gaming Services will not install due to missing AppXManifest.xml in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [PC] Micrsoft Gaming Services will not install due to missing AppXManifest.xml in the...: Hi, So after fiddeling about some time now, because Gaming Services would not install over the store, I followed the guides on the following pages:...
  8. Can Someone Fix The Micrsoft Store In Sudbury?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Someone Fix The Micrsoft Store In Sudbury?: so i live in canada and for some reason minecraft won't update on any of the computers in our home. although it does update on xbox and switch it won't update on pc. help me with this...
  9. Inicio de sesión comn Micrsoft en Minecraft PS4[Translation-Login comn Micrsoft on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Inicio de sesión comn Micrsoft en Minecraft PS4[Translation-Login comn Micrsoft on...: He iniciado sesión con mi cuenta de Microsoft en PS4, ahora, en el minecraft, me aparece un nombre que no es 2, sino un nombre que yo no he puesto, se pone un nombre automático o es porque no es...
  10. I have a question about accounts micrsoft and minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question about accounts micrsoft and minecraft: i buyed today minecraft 10windows edition and i have miencraft on ps4 ,can i play from pc and ps4 together with 1 account microsoft 22772eed-f33e-4055-ba51-a0ebe3e53db1